8ch.pl/heilvasky/
eu4wiki.com/Mandate_of_Heaven
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are we celebrating?

ah fuck i'm retarded, nevermind

It's egg day

good morning everyone

butiful, saving

How am I supposed to finish my thesis guys? I still need to write 12 more pages and I'm all out of ideas.

just addo some ANOVA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analysis_of_variance

Easiest way to bullshit your way into writing a bunch of pages which essentially say nothing, but still look good and professional.

The day when int gets spammed with the easter toad and mass deletion happens

Thanks user I checked it out. It was completely incoherent like looking at an alien text or Chinese, so I switched to the Hungarian wiki but it was still Chinese so now I feel dumb and suicidal

Do you have any other ideas a brainlet can use?

what kind of thesis is it? what field are you studying in?

i'm majoring in library """"science"""" (hysterically_laughing_girls.tiff yeah I know) and i'm looking at the future of libraries but I've already written about mobile devices, e readers, even self-publishing. I just finished a chapter about copyright laws, but it's so full of shit like a toi-toi at a rave concert in Germany.
I didn't really want to go too deep into it so it because I don't understand them, so I just started sperging out about freedom of information, liberty and equality, then praised piracy and crowned the whole thing predicting the fall of libraries like a deranged Cassandra.

In short it's a trainwreck and now I'm all out of ideas

generally speaking
>add some graphs (bitches love graphs)
>put some statistics (extra points for fancy looking equations and words like "gaussianity")
>add information from papers you've read but are from SLIGHTLY different subject (eg: if you are writing about cars, also write a few pages about bikes)
>brief history of the field will add another 1 or 2 pages (don't overdo it)

write about on/off-line databases and "cloud"
You can compare Hungarian, EU and US copyright laws

just add """"""""""""""""""""historical context"""""""""""""""""""" at the beginning, it's a pretty safe way to bullshit your way through this sort of thing.

If you're feeling particularly up to the task of bullshitting, you could even add discussion about the past of historically important libraries, talking about irrelephant shit like the Library of Ashurbanipal, the Library of Alexandria, or how the destruction of the Grand Library of Baghdad brought about the end of the Islamic """""""""""""golden age""""""""""""" (a huge meme by the way, but that's something to be discussed on another day).

If you want to be safer, then just look up legal articles about hypothetical situations concerning copyright, libraries, self-publishing, etc. then just regurgitate in the typical "Author X in 2009 contended that any legal dispute between an author and a digital distributor in the future would inevitably have to be subject to the copyright laws of 1987, which includes most notably these 6 provisions [...]. According to Marthin Shekelberg (2003), the constitutionality of this charter is questionable in confirmity with the UN's copyright panel of 1998 blablabla" and so on and so forth. As you can see, you're literally just writing an incredible amount of words which fundamentally mean absolutely jack fucking shit, and yet it looks very professional and relevant (it's a perfect summary of the entire field of law, actually). The downside of doing this is that you need to actually find and read (at least diagonally) relevant legal articles.

>just over two weeks left to my dissertation
>finally got off my ass, logged out of Steam, threw out all the alcohol in my apartment, opened up Word
>progress is swift, feel like I can't stop now that I've started
this is why you pick topics that are interesting to you instead of topics that are easy.

>spent a week focusing on interesting subjects and shitting on the mandatory ones
>halfassed a test about C, got a shitton of surplus points in return
>can't finish a pointless, tedious and unfulfilling C assignment on time
>have points, so I don't actually have to

Being able to choose your objectives feels good.

>have to complete 7 questions from CISCO so i can take matura
>dont know anything as i joined in 3th grade

didnt plan on graduating anyways

Czechistan

Czeczen Republic

The world wide web can be a decent knowledge base, if you have enough time to crawl it for resources. /sci/ and Sup Forums could point you further.

thought so too, but my professor uses terms that nobody else uses

like this shit
>pohlad z prava
>pohlad z lava

i googled this in enlgish and slovak and got nothing,

huh.. cloud. That's actually a great meme to waste a couple of pages on! Thanks user

n-no more laws pls. I tried to be as vague and obscure as possible and cherry picked a few rudimentary articles that support my point, but I dare not venture further into the subject. That way down lies only madness.

You're lucky user, what's your subject?

>dľžkou
This assaults my trigger glans.

Slowvakia

Haha!
Well memed, my friend!

is alokal down for you too lads?

im not pedophile

For everyone. Apparently the owner got butthurt and nuked everything.

ah, i see, thanks, i wonder if we will have spike in posters from alokal refugees

What are you implying

Nothing :#

when ill be pm of slovenia ill hire pr firm and get us into v4

trips confirm

Slovenia, Croatia and Austria should all join V4 2bh

A stronger V4 will be a much more effective opposition to Brussels, and it would make sense for all of those countries to join seeing as they're all Catholic countries which were formerly part of Austria-Hungary, and therefore share a ton of history and culture.

no, they despise /v4/
[spoiler]cant blame them[/spoiler]

>Slovenia, Croatia and Austria should all join V4 2bh

Austria-Hungary 2.0 when?

a federation wouldn't be too bad imho

just wasted whole day playing eu4 again, this time as Inca, and regretting it as fuck

Why would we want to oppose Brussels? We all have representation there and should instead work for it to argue and promote our interest. EU and its leadership is reflection of its people, no more and no less.

>tfw spektrum the whole day playing endless space
It's time to move to war thunder I guess. Why do you feel bad? Around here is fuck awful weather so nothing much to do besides vidya

did recent expansion change gameplay in any way, or was it just another set of arbitrary mechanics that overbloat the already overbloated game even more?

> EU and its leadership is reflection of its people, no more and no less.
you mean the unelected bureacrats? kys

should I try to grow a beard? I only managed neckbeard before

>Recent Activity: 43.7 hours past 2 weeks

we vote those "unelected bureaucrats" into office, some directly, some indirectly.
Even the lower tier management people who are actually bureaucrats are product and reflection of our society.

>kys
I'm kyssing you right back bro

>56 hours in past 2 weeks

i played only one game

does it not get boring?

> tfw 109
I-it's not like it's my fault nobody has time to go out to drink lately

somebody stop me

>some indirectly
meme supreme

>We all have representation
meme supreme intensifies, you have to be a special kind of gullible idiot to think Western Euros see us as equal partners

it does sometimes, but at the moment there isn't any other game that interests me
thats a bit much desu
you dont close the games even if you're afk right?

>tfw

supreme taste

That's a nice selection of games to sink lot of time into 2bh
Yeah usually not when I go eat,in shower etc, but I have loads of free time since I lost my part time job for some time

still trying to get into stellaris, but i get bored few hours into game every time, not sure how to make the game fun for me

It's in fact you who are super gullible idiot if you fell for the "muh unelected bureaucrats" meme.

As to whether western Euros see us as equal, that really comes down to how our representation behaves. When they act as inconsistent, incompetent and inconstructive morons, they (and subsequently people they represent) will get to enjoy the consequences. Nevertheless, regardless of how they see us has no bearing on voting power the treaty gives us.
Only inability of our representation to negotiate coalitions and preference to throw cooperation under bus for short term domestic political gain is stopping us, and we have nobody but ourselves to blame for that.

what the fuck 2 weeks have 336 hours

>useful idiot: the post
kys

>tfw 0 hours past 4 months

My friend has gf.

She is hun/vak from southern slovakia, her best friend is polish/vak girl, they talk to each other in Slovak

>tfw we are Latin of v4

where did you buy your projector I want a cheap one also

I don't really want to live among braindead retards. How do i join the jews?

go hard or go home

maybe he played 2 games at the same time

Maybe he is gullible idiot, but you are name-calling moron incapable of presenting actual arguments

0-5: play planescape: tournament
5-9: continue lurking and listening to music

0-9: keep drinking wine

playing the enhanced edition?

Anybody else here unironically believe in Kek? I pray to him everyday

That is unwise. False gods will bring you only misery.

Rethink your life

alokal moved here 8ch.pl/heilvasky/

its even bigger shithole

i want to try it, especially with the remastered soundtrack
can't wait for the new torment too

is there a czech version?

nope, at least no on that page

I dunno, I could be learning Czech or something. Just need a bit more stuff.

Overbloat

What new expansions?

I didn't really try their impassable mountains yet, that seemed like a good idea

>inconstructive morons
What counts as constructive in your book? Genuinely interested.

I like you user. It's good to know there are other "politically educated" people from this country on /V4/.

Someone who doesn't come to meetings and summits with demands, platitudes and shitposting but with ideas about how an issue could be realistically addressed without breaching existing international law, and ready to consider views and interests of their partners.

Admittedly this is a rather rare sight on those summits in general.

Generally.

Sup Forums is for 4chin standarts pretty well educated. All the stupid posts are just friendly bantering

Also /v4/ is nicest and best general.

>8ch.pl/heilvasky/
dafaq

>/v4/'s symbol is Slovenia's CoA with an additional star

dobrze

you dont know alokal?

it's a placeholder

Mandate of Heaven, added really lots of unnecessary shit. Can't be bothered to list the changes, sorry, have a read:
eu4wiki.com/Mandate_of_Heaven

How was everyone's Easter?

very comfy

shitty but evening is good

went to visit my parents, going back home with 5L of slivovice
pretty good/10

I don't think learning czech would be much use to you, on the other hand if you enjoy playing games you should not regret it

his gf is czech

Really? I haven't frequented /v4/ for few months so I don't know. Also does choco live with trami already?

If you expected some sort of meme answer, you came to the wrong place.

But anyway, my easter was also bretty comfy

sounds nice.

That's good. It was geniune, I just haven't posted today.

SUP POOPSTERS
GUESS WHO'S TIPSY AND READY TO SHITPOST