WEB RIP OF BLOOD FATHER IS OUT WEW

WEB RIP OF BLOOD FATHER IS OUT WEW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkZ4Ui8izKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everyone pirate it so this fucking racist's career stays dead

But user, piracy is good for the industry. It will only help the film make more money than it already would have.

Oh yeah? I bet you don't listen to Wagner either

Nobody pirate this, Papa Mel is our guy times a million.

JUST

More like "Bald Father," am I right?

this movie was great. same vein as edge of darkness and get the gringo, but with an even more intense Mel

I will watch to it to see how shitty you adrenaline junkies are

>want to watch it right now
>also want to support Mel and give this movie money
>am a really indecisive person

i got up to 30 minutes and my internet went to shit. can only imagine it getting better

was really good only gripe i have is the daughter isn't that good of an actress

its never coming to theaters besides a few major cities. if you care that much just buy a ticket for a new york showing on fandango and then watch the webrip

I dont think the daughter was actually that bad. her character is literally a clueless, selfish, lying, stupid, immature little bitch. I think the actress pulled that off alright

It's out on VOD in October, though, I think

I will go 100 times to watch it
kys

>mel as a based father
downloading now

I'll pirate it and then buy twelve tickets. We need Mel back you fucking kike. Cinema died with his career.

I torrented it last night and loved it. I'm going to rent it on VOD tonight so I can watch it with my parents and so based Mel doesn't beat me

Huh, I just noticed that's kinda true. 2004 - 2006 ish was when he got blacklisted, right? That's also when decent movies stopped coming out. It all makes sense now.

>Critics love it

HESBACK
E
S
B
A
C
K

Buy the bluray after.

>he never got to make that vikings movie

This is now an honorary based Mel appreciation thread. Pay your respects here.

I believe I speak for sir Mel when I say that it is okay to torrent Blood Father as long as you buy it when it is released, if you liked it.

I had to pirate it on account of the nearest theatre showing was in a different province

He will.

Don't give up hope.

lol'd at the shills trying to get people to pay for movies

Nice try, Kike. You cant stop me from giving money to Mel

>lol'd

You got a dog in this fight?

why is Sup Forums pretending this good? is it just jews?

I'm gonna watch it now for free. I bet I'm gonna like t, so I will pay when its available on VOD services

Go get raped by pack of niggers, kike

>when it comes to indieshit movies made by kikels they want you to spend top dollar and watch it multiple times
>when its Mel Gibson or Gary Oldman movies they want you to pirate it and deride you for wanting to pay money to watch it in the cinema

Jews, not even once

>pretending

Have you seen it? It's arguably one of the better films this year. Mel's still got it.

>he's met Jesus
>Jesus told him the truth about jews, blacks, and gold diggers
>he tries to warn the world
>Hollywood blacklists him
>stays underground for awhile
>he comes back better than ever

Is he "our guy"?

Blood father is mediocre compared to hell or high water. Since me and my lady are Indians, we were the only ones in the theater laughing at Jeff bridges roasting his brown partner. All the white people were too polite to laugh at racial humor

same, the daughter sucked ass
Mel was fucking great in it, but she really brought it down

He and Randall Wallace are currently planning Resurrection of the Christ too.

It's happening.

I'm hyped
youtube.com/watch?v=MkZ4Ui8izKk

She's playing a greasetrap, so this is forgivable.

>Sup Forums calling Mel "their guy" because they looked up an interview on their mom's laptop

Jesus christ it's nearly September, when are you kids going back to Sup Forums? The man's most notable contribution to cinema was a buddy cop movie with a nigger. FOUR of them, with the last three starring that jew Joe Pesci.

Fuck off with this shit.

>100% top critics

he's back!!

If you receive this (You) first, then not a single (You) you get in the future will ever count.

based Road Warrior

Why don't you admire someone who is actually admirable and didn't work with the niggerist looking of niggers you fucking cuck

you sound angry m8
I would recommend you watch Passion of the Christ and learn some compassion

I did like it, but it needed even more Mel

Should have been a show desu

Get a load of this shiesty kike

don't you have some families to kill while driving cars you kikel

Post rare Mels

>getting this mad now that your (You)s are worthless and you have nothing left to live for

Mission accomplished.

Jesus Christ what a dick, he just sits there talking to that poor hobo instead of calling an ambulance or help him tend to his wounds.

that poor hobo is your lord and savior, shitlord

>that poor hobo is Mel Gibson, your lord and savior, shitlord

FTFY

>tfw the jews tried to kill Mel's career like they killed Jesus Christ Our Lord and Saviour

This movie is fucking BASED

will buy the blu ray

>clueless, selfish, lying, stupid, immature little bitch. I think the actress pulled that off alright
So, typecasting then

>Jesus Christ
I see what you did there

>ptsd from what Hollywood has become

I'm... I'm so sorry Mel

What vikings movie!?

it was alright...

where do i go for torrents now that kat is kill

1337x.to

im sold