Post some public voyeur teases, or caught exhibitionists. Also your gf/wife/ex doing any public flashing

Post some public voyeur teases, or caught exhibitionists. Also your gf/wife/ex doing any public flashing

bump

how much more?

DUMP EVERYTHING!!!!

This is it.

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

thong underneath ruined it for me

Shut tf up

Thanks 4 dump

As a walmart associate, I'm impressed how clean these floors are under the shelves. Where is this store?

shipping and insurance is crazy

NP. What are friends for.

she cute

Newly renovated store upstate NY.

orange county?
bump, this is my new fetish.

ah, ok. That explains it then.

that ass demands spank

UPSTATE... lol further north west.

>Full disclosure... I think after awhile they figured it out, because when they were at self check out, she bent over to pick up a book she "dropped" and let her shorts ride all the way up and in. The she pulled them out allowing me to get a full view of that tanned ass, but couldn't get photo.

I had a girl who used to work for me that would come in to work all the time when she was off wearing shorts like this and would always find excuses to bend over in front of me.

Love it!

Nooo it was torture. She was 16...

>
Moar! Dat squat at the end.

Shame on her! She should have offered to never tell!

legal in my country idgaf

Haha ya she was a dumb tease tbh. After a while she would flirt with me and flitingly touch me. We sexted one night. We never did anything though, eventually she got a bf her age and then told people that i creeped on her.

congratz on the self restraint, hopefully you blew loads to your imagination of her

lovingh these

feelsbadman

I had minimal self restraint. I lost it all the night we sexted. But i kept myself from hanging out with her. After that i didnt even care any more and started sleeping with employees

BRAAAPPFPFP

Sorry for shit quality. Had to crop a bit but this girl from my local ice rink has the cutest booty ever.

When you heard about instwatch

>shit quality
>shit shitter

Workplace but I feel it fits the description since its in a public place

Oh it's you again. Kinda like the fact that you constantly see women running around in swim suits!

moar of them?

the fuck, the jeans are digging in to her? she's fatter than she appears!

bump

no, the belt is just too tight