Which is better: Cut or Uncut?

Which is better: Cut or Uncut?

Circumsized is best. Uncut fags are just people whos parents were poor.

Not having a dick that small

It doesn't matter what your dick looks like, when you're the only one who ever sees and touches it.

Ashes. Ashes. We all fall down.

>If you don't mutilate dick, you're poor

>flaccid
Cut is more visually pleasing

>dead nerves
>living nerves

Which is better?

In other words they're normal faggots.

Which is better: Mutilated or Intact?

at least a circumcised penis doesn't get infected just for existing

>pic related

What, do you live in a third world country? Why is washing such a big deal? Also, sebum build up is not infection. A healthy penis will get build up over time if unwashed.

Unless you want women to be disgusted and refuse to suck your dick, cut.

>kike slave calls non mutilated people poor

That's like asking "Do you want sex to feel good or cut?"

Just keep it clean and you ain't gotta problem. Cut is fine and all, but it's mostly unnecessary

Uncut you fucking jews

Thought uncircumsized peens deliver a thicker shaft that are more pleasurable during intercourse

They are, for both parties.

I'm circumcised but my dick head is tiny is it doesn't really matter

>"haha fucking jew im so edgy and funny

Hah! Pic, let's have a look

Why does this matter?

When Nazi soldiers were looking for jews they'd check to see if the man was circumcised. If they were, they were sent to the camps. The jews decided to manipulation mainstream society into genital mutilation so that they would be less identifiable.

Enjoy your mutilated cut penis...society was manipulated into it.

> I have a mutilated dick that doesn't have as much feeling as an uncut one, but it was forced on me by my shitty parents and there is nothing I can do about it so I will just keep pretending that cut is a good thing

>cut is more visually pleasing

Sure if you like shrivelled dried up skin

Who is cut?
>Jews
>Muslims
>Americans

Who is uncut?
>Literally everyone else

I don't think it even has to be said

hey could you guys take it over to this r9k thread?

As a girl I think some dicks should have been cut and some are okay uncut. I live in Europe.

Intact.

man im so glad my parents made the decision on my behalf to cut off part of my dick so that other people will feel better about it.

uncut, I trust evolution over religious practice anyday. Im terms of what is more esthetic Id say cut but thats probably a product of my culture.

I doubt that, but certainly doctors and religious leaders make money from it.

Newborns can't opt out, and if someone asked if you'd pay them to cut the end of your dick off? Most people would refuse

A reasonable opinion on circumcision? Get the he fuck out of here

It's the skin that covers the end, not the end.

I still have a head on my penis

Semantics

I really don't care what a cock looks like since I'm not gay.

Sue them for reparations.

never had a problem with that *shrug*

Only retarded Americunts would think a non-mutilated dick looks wierd, as the society has ingraded this in to their minds.

Go litterary anywere else on the planet, and this is not a problem.

Also, if the girl really likes you, why does it matter that much anyway? Guess it means you never had a solid relationship in your entire life.