What's your favorite reviewbrah episode?

What's your favorite reviewbrah episode?

>blackhand

Black people are the worst drivers.

The one where he wears an oversized suit and acts super autistic

just gotta keep moving

they always blow through stop signs. i drive a beater and love playing chicken with them

i also carry because i'm not insane

FREE KODAK

Isn't he getting stalked?

the pizza ones are the best

The one with the Whopper Dog

why would a cunnyposter hate reviewbrah? you realize you are equally autistic, right? except reviewbrah is a likable autist, and you're not.

why does he only do reviews in his car now? i miss the comfy reviews where hes at his desk

I live near Detroit, so I drive through there on occasion. It's always the worst. One of them even told me to pull over when we were stopped at a red light. I want a nigger to step to me.

who is this?

gotta keep moving

How do you people find enjoyment in his videos and not find yourself cringing uncontrollably?

Or do you find the cringing entertaining? What is it?

gotta keep moving

>do you find the cringing entertaining
YES

nigga gone be free soon and drop institution 2

If you enjoy cringe then I'd suggest this dude called the Surveillance Camera Artist, drives around with his invalid friends and weird gf being autistic as fuck

Try to be less of a fucking normie retard and just take it for what it is. It's a sincere, autistic young man reviewing food. Everything is le cringe with you normies smdh.

At first, I couldn't even look at this kid. But then I learned to enjoy his weird speaking pattern and bizarre eyes for what they are and now I don't cringe anymore.

Apparently he's thinks he's being stalked right now and is fleeing his pursuant in a Prius between Hardee's and Lil Cesars across the country.

you're the cringe user

>Try to be less of a fucking normie

Try to be less of a fucking weirdo maybe???

get laid you fucking loser

I can enjoy more things than you without acting like a cartoon character about how something is le cringe though. Reviewbrah is a good kid.

>young man talks about food he likes
>it's le cringe

daily reminder that he is literally living in his car, going from place to place reviewing fast food (his sole source of nutrition) and trying to avoid phantasm "gang stalkers" as he slips down a spiral of paranoid madness

Why does this scrawny fuck always stop eating and close the box all the time just so he can just sit there and talk and never take another bite I fucking hate that, like do them both at once for fucks sake you piece of shit eat it all

his suits fit fine, pic related

What mental gymnastics go on in your head when someone calls you weird? Call them cartoon characters?

Were you born autistic or did your parents fuck up so badly they made you it?

i'm already a demon kaz

so, did he broke character just once then?

can you guess how i know you're a virgin?

>Someone calls me autistic
>they must be a VIRGIN

Literally what goes on in your head?

daily reminder that it has been revealed that he is making up the gang stalkers conspiracy for attention.

>hehe guys I touched her vagoo so cool
shut the fuck up retard

Dude why are you so buttmad? I called you out on being a histrionic tard and now you're like ready to bite me. Open your heart to Reviewbrah. You will be a better person for it, trust me.

His mom drives him bruh

hes not playing a character

so testy lol
please go try to get laid so you can lighten up

never go Sup Forums

>he measures people's values by if they've stucked their dick in a vagina
so was it rape?

ok then

but he did break character once

Shut up spergie, no one's talking to you

>Worships autistic kid who'll probably kill himself in a month

Sounds like you're the virgin cucko

who said anything about a vagina you bigot?
go get fucked by a big black cock
it'll make you feel better you faggot

I don't cringe at all. It is humorous. The guy is an interesting character and I enjoy his reviews of food and energy drink products. I mean, how can you not smile when he says, "A big coo-kie."

shut up dumb normie you deserve no respect

u a huge tryhard fag normie

Figh the good fight, reviewbrah.

>he fights with two people on an anonymous imageboard at once about literally nothing
It doesn't even matter, let it go.

>didn't know what gangstalking was until I heard Reviewbrah talk about it
>thought he was genuinely being followed by someone
>turns out it's just a paranoid schizophrenic delusion in similar vein to the crazed 'alien abduction' lunatics in the 20th century

is he really going insane i havent seen any of his new stuff

nah

hes either making it up for attention or hes incredibly paranoid

VENOM REVIEWBRAH

>Based Reviewbrah thread ruined by autistic virgins and beta cunts sperging out

You people make me sick. All of you. Get laid already you fucking dorks.

>tripfag gives their opinion on anything

you first

he's a normie tripfag
ignore him, he only comes here to shit on non-normies

>it has been revealed
no it hasn't

Norr why are you so dedicated lately on this war against the less fortunate who took you in when you needed us the most?

why is reviewbrah so popular now? did leddit just discover him?

first week here?

nah, he's just acting strange recently and claiming to be gangstalked. all his reviews are now in the car

We get bored.

We repost the same shit every day.

The ride never ends.

Sup Forums has never had threads about him until this summer. they were always on /ck/ and /fit/.

lurk moar

Why does anyone participate in a sport that deforms your ears?

>it's a summerfags first week on Sup Forums

i found about him here
that was more than a year ago

I literally know him IRL

Well, I don't really know him but he lives near me and I see him every now and then.

I don't know if he is going crazy but he is definitely not on the run from stalkers.

He goes home normally every day and I've seen his mom drive him around with his suit all the time.

He is probably just getting attention from dumb redditors or something.

reviewbrah is for bodybuilding normie faggots, lurk more

I've been subscribed to reviewbrah over a year now but I used to never watch his videos but now I actually enjoy his autistic/fetal alcohol syndrome. I hope he doesn't turn out to be a schizo and get locked up

reddit pls go and stay go

?
I just said I found about him here, in Sup Forums, more than a year ago
What the hell are you trying to say?

Ah-bloo-bloo

I looked up Dominos pizza for some reason on youtube. His review on the pepperoni pan pizza came up first a the time. watched... subscribed. kek that was a few years ago.

>it's a norr is a complete dickwad episode
predictable
fuck off

reviewbrah is a miscfag

how fucking new are you to the internet? jesus fucking christ. the reddit summerfags are real.

stop projecting little boy

shhhh nooo don't ruin it for the boys

>Get laid already you fucking dorks.

Said a tripfag on Sup Forums, kek

He really is being stalked, and how the hell did you get those pictures?

Does anyone have the 'around blacks never relax' webm?

misc is so bad now holy shit

>being this new

hes gotta keep moving man

rate my OC

and?

Guys don't make Reviewbrah another Ben Garrison.

Reviewbrah is a great man but he's very sensitive, if he fears people are slandering him he'll probably straight up bail. And then who will I look to when I want to know which garbage at Taco Bell is worth getting?

10/10. He needs a suit shooped onto him tho.

What did he mean by this?

I don't see how that is relevant to the fact that I found out about him here, while it was claimed that he wasn't discussed here