Yo wtf i love dadrock now

yo wtf i love dadrock now

HoTH > PG > IV > II > III > I > ITTOD > Pres > Coda

I > IV > III > II

>HotH > PG
Why tho

What are the differences between dad rock and classic rock?

Does a dad listen to it? If a dad listens to it it's Dad Rock.

I think dadrock could extend to even nirvana

I never counted LZ IV as a dad rock album. II and III? Yes and maybe Physical Graffiti.

At this point, anything that still uses electric guitar unironically is dadrock.

I've tended to notice when people use the term dad-rock the albums/artists they're talking about still hold a certain amount of respect for their artistry where as classic rock is reserved for bands like KISS or Heart. Basically dad-rock still has some level of hipness whereas classic rock is for people who still listen to the radio.

I'm talking about when the terms are used on rym and Sup Forums though, not in the broad spectrum of things.

that's what I think dad rock will be for the current mid to late 20's dads and future dads

Physical Graffitti is the single finest classic rock album. No other comes close.

how would the one with stairway and when the levee breaks be less dadrock than III or PG? II is the most Dad one though but that doesn't stop it from being one of their best albums.

PG is the worst Led Zeppelin album there is. To long and with to much filler

My dad is 50 and from Washington. To me growing up Nirvana is the most dad rock band imaginable.

Nah it's the current 40's and 30's dads who listened to Nirvana in the 90s.

Its on every fucking station in Washington. I've heard nirvana playing on 3 different stations at once

>i love dadrock now

as well you should. It is some of the greatest popular music ever.

When The Levee Breaks is one of the best songs they ever made. IV is probably the best album they made next to II and even then it's not close. Why would all these cucks think Physical Graffiti is so good? It's absolute trash.

>PG is the worst Led Zeppelin album there is

your plebitry is showing.

Houses of the Holy at the top where it should be.

Dadrock is the genre, classic rock is the radio format.

That man is probably dead now

No Quarter is the greatest Led Zeppeling song and John Paul Jones is very underrated as a musician and arranger.

>classic
>kiss
kiss is total dadrock dude. classic rock is the beatles, led zeppelin, queen, kinks, etc

dadrock is music with absolutely no redeeming qualities: hair metal

classic rock is rock music that's considered classic but people still use the term dadrock for it to demean it

agreed

my dad loves Ariana Grande

bullshit

dad rock is a made up buzzword that was meant to offend people that enjoy LZ/Cream/Sones/Purple etc