What an absolute fucking clown. A joke

What an absolute fucking clown. A joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

buffalonews.com/2014/09/11/bills-fan-spared-jail-term-in-sliding-fall-at-stadium/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>72 million

a pick.
a sack.
pretty much yeah LOL
and here comes the punt unit

I HATE WATCHING THIS FAG PLAY FOOTBALL. I WOULD RATHER DIE THEN WATCH THIS FAGGOT.

he did ok

the texans defense gave up 30pts.....

>they have been knocking down brady
>the texans d have to be good about holding the patriots to only a field goal
>they have been really agitating brady
>still allows 31 points

Houston should cut that faggot before the game is even over and cancel his plane ticket home

>JT Barrett did good, the defense allowed Clemson to score 31 points

the o line is garbage
he'd do fine if he wasn't rushed on every single fucking down

Is Bork the biggest QB FA bust ever?

At least Scott Mitchell was a viable starter for a couple of years

First off they didnt. There was special teams scores from kickoff and field goals. Second you can't realistically expect your defense to maintain godmode while you're dumping 3 and outs and interceptions and not letting them recover.

This is probably the last playoff game he'll ever see

Yes

>Brock makes the playoffs
>his former team doesnt

Did he died?

>plays in the afc South

REALLY made me think

that's a perfect gif user

>Semen man posted way better stats all year

You can keep him

>Peyton "dead man walking" manning beat the pats with the number 1 defense
>KEKWEILER bends over for the Patriot cock

72 MILLION

They made the Patriots look like shit.

The Texans need to upgrade at corner, otherwise they're good.

Special teams turnovers and short fields because of Assweiler interceptions.

who is more elite, him or flacco?

Nah looks like there's another level 15 feet below roughly and he landed on his feet, definitely fucked up his legs though

yeah sorry RIP

Fucking guy threw three picks and couldn't keep a drive going--they punted 8 times.

Also at least one of those TDs was a Kickoff Return.

Texans are literally one franchise QB away from an Owl...too bad they gave franchise money to Osweiler, they have to be so fucking pissed right now.

bill o brien -- dorchester, ma -- former patriot

romeo crennel -- former patriot

vince wilfork -- former patriot

this was a patriots subdivision playing against the patriots main division

which is why each team was able to fuck each other up so badly with INTs and sacs, because they use similar methods

buffalonews.com/2014/09/11/bills-fan-spared-jail-term-in-sliding-fall-at-stadium/

Apparently he seriously injured the person he fell on. No jail for him though, he got lucky

900k per inch of height.

As a Patriots fan, the Texans defense did phenomenal against Brady and that's the only way teams beat the Patriots, the defense knocks the shit out of Brady. Happened in the two Owls against the Gnats, happened all those times against the Ravens and Broncos.

Texans did a very good job of that all through the first half. Then Brock Osweiler threw THREE fucking interceptions.

>tfw you're not a houston texans fan and the front office of your team doesn't make economically ruinous decisions for their franchise
kek

franchise qb doesn't mean shit when you have only one receiver

>turns the ball over 3 times
>"The defense is responsible for this"

Texans were i think 1/11 on third down conversions at one point. No one is winning a game like that. Osweiler is shit. AFC South is bad right now, Houston could own that division every year for a while if they got a QB that was just in the top 16 of NFL starting QBs.

>texans defense literally beat pats offense tonight
>Bork sleeper agent for pats

they need a better RB and receivers as well

>did not have the misfortune of playing in the same division as the red hot chiefs and white hot Raiders
I mean come on dude the division parity is not even close Tennessee jax and indy suck fucking giant dick

>Bork had four games of 40 plus passes while averaging less than 5 yards per throw; last quarterback to be this shit was in 1950

He's got an arm but awful accuracy past 10 yards although he made that perfect throw to Fuller that should've been a score.
Just have him sweat it out and try to win the job. They could release him but the Texans front office will look like morons.

>when women talk about football near me

A qb would be good if the defense didnt try to stop him

I hate this arguement so much. Yes a terrible oline is crippling but anytime a qb just is complete garbage it gets blamed on an ok oline.

Maybe they shouldn't have done 7 years

He should be fucking fired, he and everyone who thought that it would be a good idea to pay that amout of money for him.

>72 million united states dollars