HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LAUGHING REACTS ONLY

God Emperor controls Karma herself

Takes one to know one.

And she knew one.

>IIQ so low cant understand that a cokehead can recognize another cokehead

Takes one to know one I suppose.

like how vampires can tell when other people are also vampires

Something something... birds of a feather.

if they existed yeah they would

Sleep apnia caused a heart attack while soficating.

She didn't overdose, just died from doing too much back in the day.
So she probably did a bunch with Trumpito.
Which means, yet another "ex"-cokehead president.

Drugs are drugs kiddo

So... She'd know then..?

Her druggie brain wasnt thinking clearly

Little pussy faggots crying

Wasn't she basically a mental roulette wheel anyway? like full time outside of being Leia

Smug cunt is dead.
KEK

Yes

Well if she died from coke that only lends further credibility to her calling out his tells as a cokehead.

Too bad Mark Hamill is still alive

she looked like caitlyn jenner before she died

Bitch had extascy in her system too

umad?

republitards need these little safe space threads to vent.

Want to call someone a crying faggot? How about OP for needing to be sheltered from anything but "smug" agreement.

Typical leftist projection. It is leftists who need safe spaces. Conservatives and libertarians are good to go hearing things we disagree with. In fact, we can usually come up with a cogent argument against things we disagree with. But safe spaces? That's exclusively what your lot demand. Name one time a conservative has demanded safe spaces.
ProTip: You can't.

>It is leftists who need safe spaces.

/r/the_donald seems to feel differently.

Case in point: Your response.

wth does this even mean?

You're more right than these pussies care to admit.

Hmm. And illiterate too.

I pointed out that only leftists need safe spaces, that it is leftist projection that would make a leftist suggest that a 'republitard' needs safe space, that perhaps you could name one single time a conservative (which Trump is not, btw) has demanded a safe space, as lefty college assholes do all the time, and your response was "herp derp er, derrrrr, trump does, derrrrrrrr."
Which kind of proved my point. Plus, you were probably jerking off in public. Again.

Not even close. Why don't you come out of the closet to your dad, you'll feel better.

Explain all of the conservative talk radio shows then. Why are there no liberal ones?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

>Laughing reacts only
So Sup Forums has just become another Facebook shit posting page I guess.

There have been. Air America ring a bell? Also, does the phrase 'total failure' ring a bell?

Also, totally irrelevant. We're talking about safe spaces. Talk radio does not meet that criteria.

So, please point out one single time conservatives have demanded safe spaces. Just one.
Go ahead. I'll wait.

Sucks for her.

So much this.

Also checked

Talk radio certainly does meet that requirement.

Conservative radio - of which there is tons- is nothing but a safe space for you faggots.

How does the lower number/popularity of leftist radio programming equate at all to the fact that the demand for safe spaces is 100% a leftist social construct?
Also, why would leftist need to have progressive radio to listen to when every single TV channel and media outlet save for *barely* Fox and WaPo are leftist?

She did not die from drug overdose...

You don't happen to include hyper-liberal TV shows like The Daily Show now do you?

Just FYI there is no such things are safe spaces... it's a meme that went overboard

Or Full Frontal? Or that new show with that British comedian specifically about American politics?

It is nothing of the kind. It is a meeting of the minds, a place to hear what you loons are up to, since we can't seem to get the information from the mainstream media like Clearly Not News and PMSNBC.
Not once, never, in the history of any right of center radio programming have you heard it referred to as a safe space for conservatives.

On the other hand, leftists, especially in college, use those exact words when they demand places where they are not subject to hearing anything contrary to their warped world view.

You are an imbecile. The two situations are in no way alike, this is simply more leftist projection.

It is not a meme. "Safe space" is the actual term used by these leftist snowflakes when they demand places where they won't here or see things that will 'trigger' them. Bunch of pansy ass faggots.

Dumb idiot. It's you libs that need safe spaces considering that is all you ask for on college campuses

You joking?

Please explain the overly done political comedians such as Trevor noah, colbert, Seth meyers, and the rest. Go ahead I'll wait

oh yes she did

Nope. He was not asking for a safe space ala leftist faggots. You *do* realize what happened that he was referring to, right? You *do* realize that saying something that happens to use the words 'safe' and 'space' in a sentence is not the same as a leftist demanding a safe space from triggering words, right? Or are you that daft?

I'm dead-in-the-center politically, but people like you basically just plug your ears and scream at the top of your lungs just the same as anyone else. It's the same fucking thing, it's just a different way to achieve the means.

But then again, everyone thinks there's only one way of thought or the other, because somehow being polarized idiots is preferable to cognizant thought.

All he simply stated was that his vice president was confronted. How does this in anyway rely to safe spaces. Im pretty sure Obama wouldn't of had that done. What do you want him to do make a press brief on one simple dumbass play or make 20 tweets discussing this issue. Fuck off idiot

He said that the theater needs to be a safe place and demanded an apology. How do you justify that?

Kek

Our current president is Republican. He whines and cried like a little a bitch snowflake every chance he gets.

Get the fuck outa here with your pro Russian Alex Jones flat earth bull shit faggot

I can be a faggot and call you a faggot, faggot.

Looks, he's crying like a bitch again. Suck it up snowflake faggot trump

He said "Special" place. I don't disagree with you, but try to not be retarded.

This.

Are you fucking joking? Read it again.

>safe and special

Trumpfag spotted

All you political faggots (both sides) can't even see the real issue here. There is literally nothing wrong with cocaine use if you're rich and successful. It makes great people greater until you're no longer useful. Star Wars would have sucked if she kept showing up in it. Thank you, hard drugs.

Is it weird that every book I read I use his face as the main character?

>princess leiwhore.
Miss her. Trump. Love him. I thought the same but didn't feel the she had. I realized even a powerful man like Trump can have a nervous tick. He was on the big stage with crooked Hillary. But I guess it worked out for him. Later faggots

Trumpettes are so insecure they have to attack a dead chick haha

>Trump. Love him.

I have the same cuckoo clock as this shithead

...Wouldn't she, as a lifetime cokehead, be pretty good at spotting others? "It takes one to know one"?

>I can't cite an example so I'll just redefine safe space as whatever I want. Which is easy because its a made up word.

Fyi talk radio isn't a safe space practice because you're allowed to turn the radio off. Like click a switch.

You can identify safe spaces when groups of ugly or stupid people demand rules be changed so others aren't allowed to ignore or shun them. Because liberal extremists have no idea what "your own home is"

Dress how you want without consequence?

At home

Do whatever drugs you like?

At home

Practice your beliefs without interruption?

At home. Thats what homes are for. No one is required to accept you any place you don't own.