>now realize that its not a race, its the male gender

Calling this b8 is a copout because there is no valid argument against this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ching_Shih
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop making these stupid threads, ya useless whore

copout!!

>bait

Did you know the most barbaric and powerful pirate to ever exist was a female?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ching_Shih

copout # 2!!
Can i get a third!!

Imagine the best place on earth, where you rule over everything and have no wants or needs
>your race is responsible for keeping us out

>1 female pirate
>hundreds of millions dead because of men
bruh can you even compare?

Was about to say muslims

Collectivism. Not even once.

The male gender is also responsible for the vast majority of inventions, etc., but that doesn't even matter. People should be judged on individual merit, not based on arbitrary traits over which they have no control. People who are incapable of this are always small-minded bigots.

>Imagine the majority of rapists and murders belong to a single race

But they don't, and I don't see the point of discussing an imaginary world were it is true.

It sure is summer around here.

I agree, it's not b8, but not because it's a copout.

thats the permissive mentality that has caused hundreds of millions to die. more will follow if you stick to your antiquated ideals

This woman has more respect than you'll ever have.

Now factor in abortion and you realize women are just as evil.

agree

And where were the women to stop it?
Not actively trying to stop it is the same thing as participating

What about the inventions that lead to the world being a better place, saving millions of lives every day?
Without men you wouldn't even be complaining on the internet.

A world populated only by woman would also have fights and wars, but in the real world men do the dirty work because they're stronger.

No, collectivism is the permissive mentality that has caused hundreds of millions to die. Your argument is basically:
"Tribalism is just fine, we just need to define the correct in and out groups. I'm sure we'll get it right this time round!".

Another thing you are missing is the social contract that has always existed between men and women, and that men were used for protection and power projection of the tribe/country in this contract. This means that men end up doing the majority of both the killing and the dying on behalf of the entire tribe/country. But they are not acting in only their own interests. Basically societies since time immemorial have used young men as a tool of power projection, and you are now blaming the tool rather than the users of it.

dafuq is a copout, speak English my dude

tits or gtfo, attention whore.

this is the 4th time op made this stupid b8 thread in the last hour alone, just ignore it

thanks Sup Forumsro

Women didn't stop it. They're worse.

Imagine a race that wasn't allowed to go to school or do anything other than get married and breed for thousands of years.

Now imagine that race now trying to tell you how the world works.

Cuz women suck at everything except making more men to keep your sorry asses in line.
>girl tries to rob a bank
>would still make out with less money than a man
>can't even bust ghosts like a man

tits or gtfo

OP here
I am a male. I dont want to be sexist towards my own gender but if i cannot find a single argument against this i have no choice

Pussy beta male

Not bait, just fucking retarded.

>also, responsible for 99% of everything useful in the world.

or maybe one of the first males on this site to finally wake up and realize that our shit stinks

>blatantly ignoring that women weren't respected in the scientific community and forced to be second class to us for most of history

/thread

Me have dominated the sexes forever. Where is your evidence that women wouldn't have done the same thing if they were in control?

This

because dont you understand that i would have to condemn ALL of humanity if that was the case?

>weren't respected

One gains respect. If they weren't respected, then they didn't deserve it.

You've been beaten, you can die alone now.

male mentality is that killing other people was necessary in the first place

If you actually think that having a penis means that you're somehow a worse person than any woman, I invite you to cut yours off. People are shit in general, blaming a race or gender for all or most of the worlds problems puts you in the same category as any of the people you claim to be against. Cuck.

see

penis no
testosterone yes

Stop grasping at blind generalizations and try refuting the core of their statement

The argument is that you're essentially cherrypicking history.

Women were systematically oppressed because they were physically weaker and needed for reproduction. In the early days of human society, healthy women were necessary for the formation of a society, so leaders amassed them. Because this system went on so long, the system spread far. The people in power were the ones forcing this, and those who weren't in power didn't have the ability to go against it.

Men waged war because it was highly uncommon for women to be in power. They weren't causing wars because "Herp, we're men" they were waging war because it was their policy - however bad that policy might have been. Sex isn't the cause of war, it's different ideologies.

Furthermore, men aren't the only ones who rape and murder, pretending this is just a male issue is committing to a false narrative and refusing to discuss the human issue.

What you're proposing is that all blacks are inferior to whites because they've always been treated as second citizens. There hasn't been a comparable enough time where women were widely seen as equal to men to compare to the rest of history, and beyond that, we're still living in an era where people who lived in a world where women WEREN'T equal are still alive and possibly misrepresenting things. You can't just expect all of humanity's problems to go away overnight. Have some perspective.

that's still retarded. That's like saying that estrogen will always make all females more irrational and emotional than any man, for gods sake stop being so beta

the core of their statement that i think tribalism is just fine reflects their lack of understanding because i dont agree that tribalism is fine

that's cause men are stronger

The "male" mentality you speak of is only labeled "male" because men have always been the physically dominant gender. Men we're the the ones expected to protect their families from ALL manner of threat. If you believe there is any option but killing when faced with a large predator you are insane.

>cherry picking aspects of life
>needed for reproduction (so are men)
>waged war because of desire for power
>look at statistics on rape internationally
>you're paying attention to the race thing to distract me from your previous unfounded arguments

Then you don't agree with your own statement?

There arguments against this are more numerous than your weak brain cells, but you'll still feel guilty about being male because that's the only thing that makes your dick hard

yeah the threats are other males

i see i've won

women are a fucking joke, baby factories and thats it

Through the power of autism, anyone can be a winner

>my own statement
>because i ever stated that tribalism was fine

But make sure to take your children away from them...

women are disgusting, inferior creatures and should be raped to death

thats not an arguement
>double win?

Who brought this evil race to the world? Oh right.

...otherwise they'll ruin it

If you want to win this argument, you'd have to concede that the sexes are inherently not equal, and thus that sexual discrimination is not only not wrong, but sensible.

But you might want to learn some history first. Female monarchs were almost without fail more bloodthirsty than their male contemporaries. So realistically, keeping women out of positions of power is a merciful act for the benefit of all humanity.

men are 50% of genes so not just women

If you look into that case, it needed to be removed through surgery.

that is a huge assumption which wouldnt stand in modern days

IMPLYING 100
% OF THE TYRANTS WERENT JUST DOING WHAT THEIR WIFE WAS MAKING THEM DO OR THEY WOULD BE TREATED POORLY SINCE GIRLS ARE MATERIAL ONLY

>not just women
Check mate.

replace the word male with the word human and thats about right you fucking cock sucker

See kids, this is how you identify autistic people.

It's so easy to be a woman, men do it for attention

Lesbian detected

This so much.

The human race, in general, is terrible. Pinning all of it on men or blacks or women or whoever isn't useful. We're all - on average - pieces of shit.

Oh shit nigger! You are right!

This man was right all along.

Debate me atheists

>Calling this b8 is a copout because there is no valid argument against this
The argument is, that women don't do it just because they are inferior. And this is also the proof that men and women are different by nature.
Instead of shaming, women should be grateful that men do the dirty work for them and that nature gave them the exclusive ability to give birth.
Otherwise they would be eradicated thousends of years ago.

why do we bother with these autists anyway, they just come here, "win" arguments and then post it in their facebook to brag about how smart they are

Valid argument time!

>We are the one fucking race, retard. Human.
>Different colours, same race.

Go suck a fat cock, OP. Bait is over.

so much this.

>that race is responsible for 99% of all war & genocide
Actually it is a race.
>the majority of rapists and murders belong to a single race
And thats another race.

Rape only affects woman. Woman don't matter.

fucking disgusting

Desu without the death of the innocent you'd be living a ditch

is funny cause is truuu

The statement you made, even without saying verbatim
>tribalism is fine
suggests the idea where you indeed agree that tribalism is fine.

You said it without being blatant about it.

Tru' dat'

That babys going to murder him in his sleep.

wtf is this thread

you sir win the entire internet

A thread like any other, user.
Nothing but lies, and pictures of also lies.

i think the guys on this thread try to ignore how many people have been killed by males the second they read OP's post

It is unfortunately inevitable. It is like you say, human nature as intended and nature will prevail.

>the majority of rapists and murders belong to niggers
What were we just talking about?

Well, do away with us, good luck trying. There's a reason we war all the time, It's not like we aren't good at it.

Realized this on a deeply introspective acid trip I had not to long ago..
Long story short I realized the world is fucked so therefore all I can do is roll with the punches...

>imaginary
>being this new

False!