Why don't you believe that eugenics will improve society?

Why don't you believe that eugenics will improve society?

>pic unrelated

It probably would, but that doesn't make it moral.

I do believe it will improve society, because we will euthanise people like OP

because a society without morality is unsustainable, and will ultimately collapse.
Eugenics is inherently immoral.

Pretty much this
If you start eliminating all the autistic asperger kids, smart people (at least incredibly intelligent people) would disappear

because using eugenics is a step backwards

Because i am not an Edgy 14-year-old Sup Forumstard that believes in mass-genocide and the concept that some humans are born superior when 100's of years of evolutionary evidence proves that we are all related and will die and the cycle of life will continue on as it has been for 2.5 billion years.

Stephen Hawking wasn't diagnosed with ALS for years

it will after like 30 years but before then theres riosts and stuf and its not gina be good cuz people wil die

I believe in it but not for the Sup Forumstard reason

the retards are a drain on humanity, each retard that is supported in the west takes resource's from normal children somewhere else

its causing an indirect genocide of people in 3rd world countries

This
Also to make it truly useful it'd have to be done Brave New World style where a majority are bred specifically to be semi retarded to just do simple labour as a world with only top tier people will give no incentive to do menial work ever and nothing will actually get done. Every successful society has to have slave and master roles even if it's not literal enslavement

I wasnt referring to Hawking specifically but studies have shown high IQ is correlated with things such as aspergers

I do believe this though.

If we bred for IQ and kindness, the world would be a much better place.

Those kids in 3rd world countries should be killed then.

those children have more potential to contribute than some bedridden freak

Found the faggot

Respect the trips, nigger

>wasting trips on the stupid

Are you mad that your worthless genes would be among the first to be removed from the gene pool?

Making aside moral, no one will accept the criteria of who deserve to die and who deserve to live and procreate.

Even Elites are so diverse, nature otherwise does it all the time.