Desktop thread

Desktop thread
>other one got deleted
All OS welcomed
Feedback welcomed
Share and provide recommended apps or programs

who /libre/ here?

Bumping show me some more desktops faggots. Even phones are welcomed in this thread

Bumping with mobile now

Bumping with my phone desktop

They have a Pokémon TCG app? I thought it was only for computer or tablet

You have to download it from a non official source
You'll have to manually update it though

why do you own an apple computing device

boooooo

faggot/cuck

Dafuk is wrong whith you?

I got a good deal on it. Around $900 for it total, I can run windows or Mac OS but I prefer Mac OS

kek

Wtf is that?
Also for anyone that wants it here’s a good desktop pic

Why

Well I got a discount on my mac which brought it down to that price. As for the reason for OS, I have more Apple devices than any other so there’s more benefits in using Apple systems together

can u play vidyo ganes

$130 chromebook

virtualbox? why not bootcamp?

Yeah it plays games, of course it depends on where the games are coming from. In general there are more games compatible with windows than Mac OS
No thanks peasant
Eh I switch OS a lot. I could run boot camp but I either use an OS for something specific that I need it for or just for fun. Recently needed windows 10 for something, after that was done I ran windows 95 for LEGO island. Don’t judge me

wallpaper source pleaaase

that makes sense just not sure how well can it handle games with virtual box

It’s pretty shitty, barely runs for games. Fortunately I’ve yet to come across a game that I wanna play that isn’t compatible with Mac OS. Eventually I do plan on installing windows on an external drive to boot to but for now i don’t really need it.

cheers

>No thanks peasant
works wonders and faster than my 13 MBA I had

Oh there’s a mix up, I was asking what the screensaver was from, n when you replied with chrome book I thought you were telling me to get that instead. My bad. It looks pretty cool is compatible with multiple OS?