Easder? :DD

easder? :DD

amerigans selebrat easder plox :DDDDDD

How come ylilauta Sup Forums isn't being flooded this year?

>tfw my easter gift is a kit kat bar

dead desu

quads of truth ;-;

I just looked. There is one Easter post and 9001 anime. What the fug happened?

the easter post is mine :D
dunno, everyone were posting in circleboard, but they came back for few days a month ago, when cb was closed. probably they went somewhere else again, and few stay in yli.

Why did everyone leave for cb? I haven't been paying attention since 2014.

no idea, I only lurked Sup Forums for few times a week, it was horrible circlejerk. they were unhappy with Finnmoot (admin) for some reason.

Did fagmin never repurchase the more accurate geoIP? I was mad about that too.

geoIP? dunno, he did some security updates recently though.
but after 2014 he added fucking reddit-tier upvotes and badges that you can show with your messages. yli is now full of normies and jonnes i've started posting more to other chans.

Yeah, the service that he used to use where it told you what country and city a poster was from. The one that allowed menes like Enfield to happen. The guy who made that service started asking for $700 or something for the city identifier one, so he canceled it.

I thought the upboats were just joke shit for threads like punp :D?

lol at thes 2 nerds above

fucking this

>Yeah, the service that he used to use where it told you what country and city a poster was from
Yeah that, I remember how admin said month ago that he promised to make it happen, but nothing has happened yet.

>I thought the upboats were just joke shit
No, its' real thing. admin only cares about money and trolling: he banned anime completely for few weeks and after that in april fools day made script which puts anime image to all message-only posts.

>he banned anime completely for few weeks
only on Sup Forums or on other boards too? did the finns get angry?

only faggots arent mad about the introducing of geo-ip
it turned the board from meme factory to circlejerk
t. yli Sup Forums user from day one until then

all boards expect Sup Forums and /rr/ I think (rr is a board made only for circlejerking)

many animefags were angry, and started to spam anime in nights, when mods are sleeping.
because that, admin prevented posting with cookies/account that were less than 24hours old, so we made many accounts to "bank" and continued spam and bypassing bans.

it was quite fun, but also displayed that Ylilauta is nowdays full of normies, who hate anime.

>all boards expect Sup Forums and /rr/ I
Why would he do this? What the fuck.

To troll i guess, but the ban has already ended

stay strong finnbro, stay strong ;___;

ylilauta Sup Forums is finished

at least kc died too