In your opinion what's the best country in the world? And why is it the United Kingdom?

In your opinion what's the best country in the world? And why is it the United Kingdom?

Other urls found in this thread:

fuckmytoes.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seriously?

The UK is spiralling out of control and the weather is shit

>UK
country

you failed geography huh?
and I'm guessing since you love it so much, your a Muslim helping make England Islamistan

A country founded on inbreeding. Awesome.

damn, this thread got negative pretty quick. i'm american, but the UK seems pretty great. all we ever hear about it here is terrorism, but there's so much more to the country than that.

Come back when your family member was blown up by the religion of piss

anyone know the emblem on these girls shirts?

Uk girls, this one says "Midland Womens Cross Country League".

Do you mind if I ask where you're from? I hope I'm not wrong in assuming you know quite a bit about international law, but in the USA, we're taught very little about international law before college (if we can afford to go).

test
[code]
func _input(event):
#Camera motion
if event.type == InputEvent.MOUSE_MOTION:
X += event.relative_x*0.005
Y += event.relative_y*0.005
var rotation = Quat(Vector3(0,1,0),X) * Quat(Vector3(1,0,0),Y)
get_node("Camera").set_transform(rotation)

[/code]

Yes mate!

One says "six". The other says "7".

Glad I could help. Ask me anything

sigh why do all british people think they're funny

MERICA, FUCK YEAH!

This loli looks too real to be fake fuckmytoes.com

A little freaked out actually

We might not be that funny, but we're still a hell of a lot funnier than those crappy sitcoms you keep sending over.

>Friends
>Frasier
>The Big Bang Theory

All complete wank. Do you cunts even understand humour? I've met funnier Germans!

Why would you ever watch any of those shows, yes I'm American but if you think that's our comedy you're just as foolish as Americans who watch that drek on USA cable tv.