HERES TO BENNETT NOT BLOWING HIS KNEE OUT

BRADY

STAHP THROWING PICKS

REEEEEEEEE

Brady played his worst game of the year, and it's the playoffs. Pats are fucked

That's 4 INT total this year.

Texans had the best defense in the playoffs tho

she's really not that attractive desu

Too many retarded mistakes. My team got lucky that the Toxins are trash tier.

Pats just suck coming off a bye this season. Last post bye game was Seattle. Now that the wheels are greased, no stopping them.

She has such a man face

>35pts against the best defense in the league
That first pick wasn't even his fault. Pats are fine, just need to stop fumbling the fucking football on kickoffs and stop getting meme penalties. They also got fucked by the refs on some phantom calls tonight.

By how far a margin? I haven't been able to watch many games this season. I thought the Texans were horrible and lucky to be there.

....they were ranked 1st in the league and 2nd for passing defense

Literally could not relax the entire game, what the hell. Hope the Chiefs and Packers win so the superb owl will be Pats and Dat Bird.

post chin fatty

Their offense is a total joke; their defense is among the best in the NFL. Secondary shit the bed hard though - all those huge passing plays and no one was looking to make a play on the ball.

>pats lose
They're the best d!!!
>pats win
The d wasn't even that good

That's debatable. They had really good stats, but they played fast and loose all year long. It really showed when they took the bait and clamped down hard in the 2nd half, leading to big plays. You can't blitz all the fucking time and not give up huge passes against a veteran QB like Brady. They also had some big uncalled penalties (though the refs were blind to about half of them in general, not saying that was strictly in favor of the Texans). Still, it beats their 16-0 loss in the regular season. They'll be a top contender in a year or two with good draft picks and retention.

WOOOOOOO WE WON

5 rings inbound

They're going to beat the steelers or chiefs, it doesn't matter. Who do you think they'll face in the super bowl?

>pats win by 18
>feels like they could have lost the game at any point against a terrible toxins team

Has any qb even been as exposed in a win as Tom "Systembaby" Brady was past night? What a fraud.

>They also had some big uncalled penalties
Eh they also called some random bullshit on NE. Definitely at least one hold and PI that were complete nonsense, the hold especially

>Pats lose
They may never lose again

Kek

>terrible toxins
Did you watch the same game I did? Texan's D is actually pretty good and they caught some breaks but in the end it turned into a normal Pat's game.

hi mr kraft

>mfw blount got fined for that but zeke didn't get fined for jumping into the salvation army kettle

We won by 18 points against the #1 rated defense in the league you stupid nigger. If that's bad it will only get better. Stupid leaf.

Jets fans detected

>Tomás Eduardo Brady Neto

*DICKRIDERS THREAD

jump off the train and smoke a dick