"Bitch, shut the fuck up or I ill break your jaw again"

>"Bitch, shut the fuck up or I ill break your jaw again"
>"Alex, go to your room and watch a movie honey"

What VHS kino did you put in, Sup Forums?

i had a non degenerate, healthy upbringing

The Pagemaster

Ninja Scroll

Ace Ventura

The Broken movie by Nine Inch Nails.

Heavy Metal

I can see this kid going to watch a serbian film or canibal holocaust

its usually that type of thing

I'm not Mexican.

I'd actually go on the fire escape & listen to the sound of the traffic & train when it passed wishing I was on it. I grew up in NYC... But because this is tv I'd sometimes watch "holes" or ace ventura

>having a room
I slept in the living room with my sisters. They'd cry themselves to sleep while I just blankly stared at the ceiling.

Radio Flyer

Lol poorfaggs

Damn bro rough sorry you had it worst than me at least I had a bedroom with my brother and I could always go out on the fire escape

It's ok, we all got out before we were 18. My youngest sister still lives with me paying for her to go to college on a blue collared workers salary. My life is going no where anyway so she might as well have a chance ;_;

>implying i had a dad to start a fight

Ur mum should have just made the fukin eggs m8!

>IT'S YOUR ONE WAY TICKET TO MIDNIGHT

I stabbed him to death in the night then ran away and changed my identity.

Well if you're serious I can help you guys out I'm pretty financially well off if you live in the Los Angeles area I can give you a good paying job always down to help a survivor

Nice once were Warriors reference

I didn't have a tv in my room and my parents only ever fought a couple of times. They just did it behind a closed door. So none of this was a problem for me.

make it happen! warms my heart

lol I live in Canada and I'm ok tb.h, going off to the military as soon as the youngest goes through school

Frozen and Apocalypse Now got me through my parent's divorce. Probably why I post on 4chins yet joined the military.

I'm , and the way I see it is I got nothing to live for so I might as well risk my life for a university education and decent life.

i watched vhs of tarzan while my parents did crack in the other room

I watched Disney films while my father worked and my mother cheerfully prepared dinner for him and helped us with our homework.

im a survivor in culver city boyo