FEELS THREAD

FEELS THREAD

give me your goddamn feels right now Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhzOK1fzC8s&list=LLx02GjXPE7FapsNA0rx24rA&index=3
fuckmytoes.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go fuck yourself. I wish ID's were still here so you'd know I saged your shitty thread.

what'd I do wrong though

Posting this fucking cancer. Is this your full time job? There's always a sad "feels" thread somewhere on this cesspool of a website. They always have the same shit too, just a bunch of sad fucking losers posting frog memes and "feels". When will people grow the balls to kill themselves? Saged again

I need this right now, thanks OP

Fucking, I think I lost her Sup Forums, and I just fucking hate myself for possibly screwing this up.

I love someone but have no chance at having her.

>be venezuelan
>no money no job no education
>have no friends irl or online
>spend time online preteding im some hot girl online to get a few bux to make it trought the month and get away from shitty reality

Idk how long i can keep doing this

Same here man. Every time a woman has feelings for me and I start to have them for her she distances herself. It fucking sucks.

>No one could care less if I stopped talking to them
>Have to keep the conversation going if I want someone to talk to
>It always leads to them leaving anyways
>Make plans that never happen
>"Man that's just fucked up user here we can do something"
>Day comes around "Oops sorry nope can't go"
>Hovel back to my room to sit here in front of this fucking screen until I go to work waste my time and do it all again

The thing is, is that one of the only people who made me feel important, like I had value. And now? She's probably gone.

Why did someone edit this to say bernd? It originally said /r/obot.

just send her a message right now and she'll reply
i promise
its me

I know what you mean, and I know it fucking hurts

I have a question peeps, anyone else experienced that their close friends over many years are drifting apart?
I'm 26yo, and feel like I'm lacking behind, or even dragging my friends down. Is this just normal at this age?

I accepted this feeling a really long time ago but I'm an old fag (literally). You eventually, (if you have any intelligence) grow out of religion. That sense that there is something out there looking out for you. There isn't.

If someone can take a little kid and mutilate him, rape him, poke out his eyes, fuck all his holes and throw him in a cage to starve then there isn't a benevolent jack shit out there.

There's no magic or super powers.
There are jails FULL of desperate souls that would give or do ANYthing to get out. If you think the millions of souls locked away haven't tried to summon demons or spirits to shuttle them out of their bonds, you're fucking stupid. You know damn well someone has tried to "phase" through their jail walls, or teleport outside the fence line.

Guess what? It hasn't happened yet because it can't.

But what I found myself doing the other day, in spite of myself was praying. Praying to Satan, Jesus, Buddha and the like to help me with a money situation that is pretty much going to ruin EVERYTHING I've ever worked for.

Guess what? Nothing happened.

Nothing ever will.

Can't wait.

>be me
>valentines day
> decide to give my crush something
>broke as fuck
>Only get her a small bag of Hershey's Kiss
>She gets them
>Says "Thanks for the chocolate"
>Soul leaves body

Humiliate me, mache alles

She always seemed so excited when I would talk to her, I always there when she had problems.

What the fuck happened?

fuck that, who needs imaginary friends, real friends are way better

I'm scared of dying. I just wanted to share that.

I'm in the exact same boat as you man. She was always wanting to talk to me and I've been there for her through her recent hard times but she just doesn't seem to give a shit anymore. I don't know either dude.

Is it bad that I want to open up to her about how without her I just feel anxious and depressed? But I'm just too fucking scared to do it. My best bet would be to open up to one of her friends, but that feels scummy, and I don't want to saddle people with my problems...

that episode made me cry man, I only hope I can mean enough to someone someday that they name their legacy after me

all my friends are dead or alcoholics

fuck

Depends how close you are with her. I feel like doing the same but I'm not sure yet

this is a sad one man

Youre great just the way you are, user.

alcoholics needs friends too user (I know I do)

thanks man

depressed means you need more exercise, go on daily bike rides.

anxious means you need drink coffee (no sugar or dairy that stuff depresses your system) and take L-theanine pill once per day.

whats the cure for loneliness

But all they do is drink and it's boring as fuck. They get drunk and I get bored being around them. They're miserable pricks when they're sober.

I had to ditch all my friends because I'd rather work on creative projects than drink in my free time. Being around them is more depressing than being alone.

Caring for things, like plants and animals.

Fuck man, I don't know how to ride a bike. Never learnt how to. And I'm not sure if I'm genuinely depressed, I just feel sad though.

what age are you?

Good night

youtube.com/watch?v=DhzOK1fzC8s&list=LLx02GjXPE7FapsNA0rx24rA&index=3

To her friend? Well, we're good friends, I guess you could say. I just want someone that I know, that I can open up to.

the steam from your ears and throbbing veins in your temple over some trivial shit like this makes you just as laughable bro

same, I'm young and the thought of having nothing to do all day and having no idea where my life is headed is pretty fucking sad

I love her so much. She has similar feelings for me but I dont think theyre on the same level as me. Well never be together which is the worst part. I've never felt more comfortable around someone than I do around her.

I'm the one you responded to, I wanna' know too.

hello soul mate

No, talk to her

I really fucking want to, but I'm so fucking scared.

fuck that, I'm 10 years younger. I just can't be anywhere socially without having at least one drink, might just be culture

hello

Yeah, so am I

what's the worst that can happened? if nothing else, drop a hint to one of her friends, and take it from there. else it's gonna eat ya up

you can tell her. Girls love when guys talk about their feelings. Just don't dump it all on her like a pile of shit, tell her a little bit at a time.

I'm in college, not really depressed just sad in general. One of my best friends is actually an asshole and my other best friend is like a brother to me but he's toxic as hell.

where are you from?

This loli looks too real to be fake fuckmytoes.com

A little freaked out actually

Denmark
life's too short for stupid people, took me a while to get that. Hurt like a bitch too.
But you'll figure it out eventually, find new people that'll take your shit, like they'll take yours in return