LTROI

anyone here love the Swedish original Let The Right One In?

Yeah it was pretty enjoyable. I wonder how I can get a vampire gf

yep, although i never saw the american version

sure as shit has to be better than the chloe version

swedes are great at making movies

Yes. I enjoyed it.

never seen the american one either, i feel i'll be mad disappointed

having seen it, can you guys recommend any similar films?

It's a 9/10 movie.

Comfy af kino

(You)

A great film. I loved the cinematography. Everything looked so crisp. Couldn't bring myself to watch the U.S. remake....I mean, setting it in New Mexico? Seriously, wtf?

I thought the american remake was 10x better. I really never understood the hatred for it.

>Dat comfy 80's backdrop
>Dat qt prime Chloe Moretz

>watching this with mother
>tfw the pussy flash

She looks like that naked mole rat from that show Kim Possible.

>She

It's my favourite movie

>Swedish
The african muslim who impregnated all the girls wasn't very nice.

Which version should I watch first?

because it completely misses the point of the source material, spoonfeeds you and ads to many tropes.

Not to mention that it is at times a frame for frame remake of the swedish version. By other words, pointless.

so fucking good.

that satisfying feeling when eli attacks those bullies.

Is he Swedish? Because that would explain why I thought the feminine faggot was a female.

>ywn lick her scar
why even live bros

Sup Forums's girl

I loved both. Richard Jenkins portrayal of Father is one of the most amazing bits of acting I have ever seen.

>pussy

but yeah

Like the other person said you gotta check out the book it's way more disturbing and detailed and the characters are developed ALOT more to the point that LTRO had a lot of subtle nods to the book that the Let Me in just glossed over. The Author of LTRO has other decent books
just started reading Little Star right not it's pretty great and I'm just a few pages in
look it up I hope it get's a movie version.

Kek. TRUMPSHILLS BTFO

The US version is also very good, but not as good as the original. Check it out.