Detroit is booming again

I think Detroit is booming again. Tons of new construction happening downtown. I actually can't believe this is happening.

A lot of the white people have been moving back in starting from downtown and working their way out. They are buying street by street and clearing it of the ghetto. A lot of start-ups and tech companies moving to downtown too.

IDK pol, can it be cured of niggeridous?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZU7TDwEE78
youtube.com/watch?v=Ikyo8Sj5Pn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, eventually they will run out of people to shoot.

I'm hoping the revival is real. I've always wanted to experience Detroit but have been scared off by the urban decay.

State funded investment?

Yes and no. Detroit is filled with corruption. The black idiots vote for who ever is black and it's always someone incompetent.

Aside from going bankrupt people are buying property like hell now. Detroit has a lot of billionaires who invest heavily in it. Some Jewish guy for instance is spending billions on all sorts of shit.

Detroit metro area is one of the wealthiest in America.

Detroit may be shit, but some of those who live their are real to the bone

I've been to Detroit a couple dozen times and you honestly can't leave your car/suburb. Thankfully the city went bankrupt and the blacks can't get their welfare.

I haven't been downtown in 5 years apart from crossing the border bridge but apparently it's super nice now. You'll hear more about its recovery in the next few years.

This is a big part of it. I've had good friends from the area and all have been no-bullshit, cool-as-fuck people

>Detroit metro area is one of the wealthiest in America.

Mike Ilitch is at the center of the new developments (macedonian-american billionaire, ceo of ceaser's who happens to own half the city).

He's building a new arena and tore down some historic buildings, for the greater good. The whole city is on the upswing and will look different in a few years.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZU7TDwEE78
youtube.com/watch?v=Ikyo8Sj5Pn4

Dan Gilbert nearly single-handedly saved several areas and many developers created excellent restaurants. Meanwhile the Neighborhoods are still the Neighborhoods and there are many square miles that just need to burn and start all over. I wouldn't say it's booming but neither is it as bad as outsiders expect.

I have family who live in Bloomfield hills and it's fucking beautiful. They told me the rich people never left Detroit, they just moved to the suburbs on the outskirt of the city.

If you all ever get the chance, visit Royal Oak, Michigan. It's about 15 minutes away from downtown Detroit and is 90%+ white. Great place to be.

>Dan Gilbert
Detroit is lucky to have so many Billionaires born in Detroit and loyal to the city. Many people would have fucked off.

The owner of a local bank is buying as much of the city as he can to make it nicer

Nogs can't stop the future.

Family in Bloomfield Hills ;)

Shit mang, very nice.

Not sure why anyone here thinks this is a good thing. Let those niggers snuff themselves out.

Dont you mean JEWFIELD HILLS?!

shut the fuck up canada, don't ruin this, let everyone else just think this place is some sort of distopian future like Robo Cop and let the white people keep taking back Detroit one start up at a time.

Also: Corktown is for complete faggots, hate the place, bunch of asshole hipsters, no good