DRAW THREAD

DRAW THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/eozxT
youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First drawfag to post should be stabbed!

Here you go!
pls god yes

Hey everyone. I'm asexual.

does it count if you just repost old shit to avatarfag with

Easy choice.

Damn it I wanted the stab.

Requesting a nude chubby girl (around 200 - 300 pounds) with a very large ass, wide hips, and thick thighs

>Lurantis
Love it

Here, I colored this for fun.

Stabbity stabbing you should be diying

That was quickly done

coolio

I can stab you if you want anyway

>chubby

Must be quite tall. :p

now with penis

Requesting pic related with this character:
imgur.com/a/eozxT

art blog?

Necro would be very proud user

This isn't going to be one of those homiestuck stabs is it?

Like the kind that kills you? Halfways?

Because if it isn't, that would be very painful.

that one guy wanted his oc in a bunny costume a few threads ago

Thanks! I resume to be asexual.

hey yo can i get some harley quinn booty old school please and thank

not OR but this is nice

I highly suggest applying color by hand. It's a lot more sincere that way

Can make a quick animated version of this? That would be so incredible haha! Thx guys!

>quick
>animated
choose one

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson user? fuck off with your inferior rip-off we are Super Sentai here.

Requesting the two girls on the left doing something lewd

Fuck off, repeat requesting faggot.

the only type of penetration id never refuse
headin off for the night actually

c'mon! just one more request! pleeeeeaaassee?

Have a good night, soon to be corpse. I'm asexual.

I just want a fucking request nigga chill out

Thanks for the great deliveries Quinn!

Fuck off yourself lol why u gotta keep commenting everything I request? You don't offer anything to these threads. Not even by getting triggered so you better just fuck off and clean yoself with they dicks you bible bashing faggot okay hun?

>Triple Double
I can't believe today was a good day.

Colored this for fun, too.

It may be more sincere, but this is more fun for somebody with no coloring practice.

Even the devil's number is in there. I've been having good rolls a lot lately.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Because you're cancer, & it's my job to rat you & your types out.

Good night, asexual one
I just put my tablet awaaaaaayyyy, sorry!
D'awww I'm glad you liked the doodles! Night!

>clean yoself with they dicks
>hun
>^^
Good lord he's right, you are cancer. Fuck off

Hey friends. Am I being obnoxious enough or should I turn it up a little? Still asexual.

could you draw this?

most asexuals aren't as obnoxious as you are

you're more like on the level of a vegan rn

No thanks.
So I'm making progress. What would you consider the apex of annoyance, friend, and how would you suggest I arrive there?

Oh so you're samefagging now as well honey?

Bitch. Listen here, You need a life and stop trying to act edgy online. You're nothing and I for atleast have a personality and can even express it text! ;) Now what, what you got to say sweetie??? I'm sorry but you're pathetic & inbread.. And you have to live with that.. :(

>200 - 300 pounds
>chubby
>thick

THAT'S WAY BEYOND THICK, AT 300 YOU'RE JUST A SACK OF FAT

Chrishop, Abusefag, or any repeat requesting dildomonger would be the apex of annoyance.

Also, sorry for asking again, but any chance the cat will get hot dogged tonight, SS?

I'm not sure what more you can do. You might want to consult this video for advice.
youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE

nah i just felt like drawing robots

thank

This has to be a meme

then what's the weight to be thick?

But to be samefagging I have to first be the same fag

I don't know what a chrishop is, but I've heard of abusefag. So making repeat requests is the most annoying. I'll keep that in mind.

As for the hotdog cat, No need for apologies. I'm the one who should apologize for not delivering yet. I just can't draw vagina at all. It's absurd. The delivery will be underwhelming, but I'll get it done soon.
I see. My thanks, guy.

It's OK, you need to practice at some point!

Chrishop s just a spammer who is super creepy to female drawfags.

whoops. wrong person.

can we get some sexy xj9 please?

I can't say I see myself drawing cat vagina in the future, so idk how handy the practice will come in.
>Female drawfags.
I think you mean to say male drawfags with female avatars. Women don't use the internet. It's a widely believed fact.

It's not solely repeat requests, it's how intrusive and how awful the request is. Abusefag is in a league of his own on levels of annoyance, he single-handedly ruins threads

More coloring for fun.

Would anybody else give me some doodles to color? Simple lewds and characters are best.

You could just draw a humanlike vagina & I would be fine with it, but that is up to you.

She's a blond lady with blue eyes, the men are anons.

sorry I wasn't fast enough, but thank you for coloring her. really great too! I appreciate it

>drawing animal vagina
I had hope it might be good

no longer

Wow. He sounds like a force to be reckoned with. I can probably ruin one or two threads, but it sounds like he can ruin more. Very interesting stuff. Thanks for the insight.
See, I can draw the vagina (kind of), but I don't know how to place it on the body. I don't know how the butt and the legs work around it.

Ah, I see now. Hmm...well, I would be fine with just good ol' default humans if you want to draw a human woman getting hot dogged instead.

Or would this problem pertain to any female you draw?

henlo friend may i request old school harley quinn showing booty or being fucked? please and thank

I'm not Quinn. That's a drawing made by an old drawfag, Katze. Their sketches look VERY similar, I don't fault you for that.

Good. Having any hope in me in any way is incorrect.
I don't think the problem is that it's a cat or human, I just wouldn't be able to place the vagina without it being way wrong. That's why I'm saying the delivery will be underwhelming.

Ah, gotcha. You don't need to worry about it then.

Will you draw lewds for Steam games?

Her eyes are closed! :p Ty.

Ugh the summer sales are so tantalizing. I'm trying to figure out whether I want Dark Souls, Stardew Valley, or Crypt of the NecroDancer DLC.

there's plenty of that already
anyway i've never really been a fan of xj-9 honestly

Are you saying I don't gotta do the hot dog thing anymore?

No, you don't gotta do the hot dog one anymore. Sorry if you started on it, but I figured since you would have trouble with it, you may abandon that request.

Very nice of you, guy. You have my thanks.

Show boobs, bitch

You were up front & honest with me, & I appreciate you not pumping out a poor quality delivery, like a fast food joint.

yeah i'll take a stab at it. i don't normally draw lewds so i can't promise you my usual level of """quality"""
if it's complex it might have to wait until tomorrow. i have an exam tomorrow

if you're asking for my opinion... being a huge ddr fan. i'd go for necrodancer

newfag detected xD xD xD

>Implying my other deliveries aren't poor quality
You're very sweet, guy. My thanks once more.

I would need a week before I can get enough cash for a steam game. Do you have an e-mail I can reach you at? Or an art blog?

Sale is probably over in a week friend

What game did you have in mind? I'd be willing to pay regular price for a rare Milky lewd.

>
tasuil.tumblr

don't want to put my personal email here for obvious reasons, but i'll do my best to check this one frequently, check the image for the email. thank you for offering!

no games in mind atm but i'll think about it. probably some dumb puzzle game because i'm a fake gamer girl

Draw a sphinx getting buttfucked

could you draw this please

whoops wrong order
draw this please

Hey yo, here you go.

Could we see her masturbating and telling the viewer to watch her while she cums?

Nice, thank you!