Other urls found in this thread:

sentimentalcorp.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Synecdoche, New York

A Serbian Film

problem child 2

The Cuckold

The Dark Knight Rises

Watching a movie on a first date isn't a good idea. It's a first date, you're supposed to be using the time to get to know each other.

You can trust me I'm a pro at this kind of stuff.

seventh seal

watched american psycho on first date recently
got laid

Fury Road

She'll feel empowered all while being programmed to take orders from you

No movies are good for a first date. It's awkward because you don't know each other. Seriously. A Ghibli film for the second date, maybe

What's a good film to watch with my realdoll? Amazon Prime, please

"Get in that Bitch's Ass" directed and produced by me

Literally any horror movie that isn't grotesquely graphic. Think insidious, the shining and paranomral activity type movies.

Gives the girl the social cover to get close and allows you to easily take the protective masculine role. Also fear makes a lot of women horny.

The original I Spit On Your Grave

this desu senpai

Agreed. Movies are for the third or fourth date when you are trying to get laid.

>Also fear makes a lot of women horny

a million ways to die in the west has gotten me laid twice, and to make out with a married bitch once

>Watching a movie on a first date
>You sit quietly the entire time

Too young to have taken girls out to matinees, huh?

Say what you want about his ethics, he got laid a lot.

>Also fear makes a lot of women horny.

>only getting laid on third or fourth date
wew

this.
the number 1 thing women want with a partner is to feel safe. but I guess it makes sense that so many fa/tv/irgins are dismissing you.
also why would you go to a movie for a first date? how are you supposed to get to know each other?

ITT: Sup Forums has never heard of netflix and chill

>the number 1 thing women want with a partner is to feel safe.
>achieve that by seeing a horror film on the first date
Sure, and you guys can listen to Sunn O))) on the way back.

what do i do for a first date then

asking for a friend..

got laid while watching la haine.

[spoilers]i think shes the one bros[/spoilers]

What city do you live in? It's important different cities offer different backdrops

Go to a museum, or anything that gives you something to talk about

Blue Valentine Is great for getting a good romantic atmosphere going.

Bottle Rocket... Or anything else by Wes Anderson

Blue Velvet

HOLY SHIT. I recognize that picture

sentimentalcorp.org/

Requiem for a Dream

Yell ASS TO ASS while she's asleep

Got close to getting laid after watching Eye in the Sky, but my autism kicked in and ruined my chances.

the holy mountain
gummo
2001: a space odyssey

trust me on these ones

I watch Grease anytime I netflix n chill with a new girl

Watching a film at your/her place on a first date is not a good idea, she needs to feel safe. Take her out for dinner, you talk and get to know each other. If the chemistry is good take her to the cinema, watch a romantic comedy/action comedy- when the protagonist kisses the love intrest in the film you lean over and kiss her, romantic as fuck.

FIRST DATE HAHAHAHA

THIS GUY ACTUALLY TALKS TO GIRLS AND TAKES THEM OUT AND STUFF HAHAHA

KYS, MY MAN

Hey guys what movie should I watch with my boyfriend?

faggot fucker

You dont watch a movie on the first date. Why the fuck would you want to spend 2 hours of silence for a first date? Lemme guess you go out for dinner too?

Never heard of it.

Brokeback mountains, cause you are a gay dude?
Or moulin rouge.. Nice musical.

Blended

Philadelphia, Rent, Dallas Buyers Club
You know, to remind you of the terrible disease gays brought to america

Professional tuck right there

I'm British, so I had nothing to do with that.

>>You sit quietly the entire time
only autists believe this

there's a reason why """netflix and chill""" is a meme

normies are always talking over movies, and making out/fucking over them too, like the disgusting pieces of shit that they are.

Came here to say this. Every one of you who hopes to get laid should keep a copy of at least one Wes Anderson movie for "movie night" with a prospective bitch. As overrated & painfully average as his films are, I at least owe the man a handshake for how many times my Royal Tenenbaums DVD has gotten me pussy. Le quirky early-20's girls eat that shit up.

Either something everyone knows all the lines to (Star Wars) and make jokes about it MST style,
or watch something romantic and serious (Casablanca), that's what I'd do.

Then again, I have a success ratio of 0 for 2 on getting a gal I like to actually go on a date with me, so I'm probably not the person to go to for advice.

Legends of the Fall

Hookers From Hell 2: Human Sacrifice

The Accused

Great 1st date film.

relationships are such a meme

what can one even do with a gf that isn't watching a movie or sex? what are the benefits? is there anything deeper to it?

A deep connection with another human being that you love?

dude let's watch a movie

Irreversible

I actually went out with a chick yesterday. She has lots of acne and was covered in make up. She was THICC AF though. Solid 7. We went to dinner, I.mainly drank and looked like an alcoholic. We only ordered one appetizer and she didn't even eat it. Thank God I was drunk because she rambled on about how she works for Starbucks. As we were leaving she kept asking to go the movies. Obviously no kino's were playing and I was reluctant. She was pretty much begging to snuggle up to me. I let her pick the movie. Considering how drunk I was I still could tell that "The Mechanic: Resurrection" is a shit tier flick and it nearly destroyed the date because I kept mentioning how bad it was and pretty much saying she had shit tier taste in kinographies. Never again

t. virgin

The Notebook

Sure, can we kiss and cuddle too?

Depends. Are you bringing your falcons

Hey, it's a classic. Nothing fancy but it works.
I know, cause I fuck...

dinner is fucking lame. This entire post is lame.

Irreversible

Fucking talk with the bitch instead of trying to distract her from your shitty self. If you can't keep a conversation going, give up, call off the date, stay in your mom's basement and jerk off like you did until now.

That would be gay bruh

Kek

LuL

some of you have lifes

>lifes

mysterious skin

oh thanks, looked so wrong.

She offered to take me out again and I could choose the movie. Should I senpai? The mechanic should have been a straight to home video flick, just awful.

500 days of summer

Sure why not. Maybe watch Don't Breath, she will be scared and come closer to you I guess. But I'm just a virgin

This is the most autistic thing I've read all week

Nah we're just bros haha

what exactly do i talk about with a girl i don't even know?
do people really do this and are successful at it?

what is there even to talk about?

Here is the thing, as about her. Hobbies intrests etc. Don't talk to much about yourself, she will ask if she is interested. If there is chemestry the conversation will flow- politics,tv show, food or whatever it naturaly turns to.

The best part is that it's all true. LMAO @ ur life

Salo, 120 days of sodom

I literally came here to post this

Hahaha. Do this shit and the chikc is gonna either think you're a cheesy mother fucker in a cute way or she's going to think you're fucking lame and never see you again.

Sorry. I do think you're cute though, user.

protip
always go for the horror flick
the girl will instinctively grab onto your arm and get
very close to you. If you're a real player, you'll use this to your advantage.

Kill your self (:

Yea, that is the way I did it back in my youth though, should still work for you kids..

Now it's drinks after dinner(and with the food) get tipsy and make out... I don't get many dates though, maybe 2-4 a year. I'm 35

>do people really do this and are successful at it?
Yeah. How the fuck do you think people reproduce you fucking sperg

This is truth.

Went to that remake of Nightmare on Elm Street for a first date, never even met the chick in person before that.

Slept with her on the next date, seven years later we're coming up on our fifth wedding anniversary and we've got a kid.

Take a chick to a horror movie and you're going to end up a dad.

geez i'm thrilled to be talking about tv shows and food

why do people make this such a big deal and such a ritual? there's literally nothing substantial going on in 95% of dates and relationships

we should all just be fucking at random

Just be yourself.

>there's literally nothing substantial going on in 95% of dates and relationships

I'd say that's true of the first few dates, but not of relationships. Ideally, you should get along well and have a lot of fun. If 95% of the time nothing substantial's going on, then you should probably be with someone els.e

Irreversible

>dude dinners and long talks about nothing

there's not much to life

Wasting this much money, let alone time.

Don't bother, unless she's a keeper.

Well, thats what people do, exhange opinions and stories. Learn new things from each other as well as being entertained.

If you are anti-social and don't like people,scociety may not be for you.