Are there any wealthy people here?

Are there any wealthy people here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I do alright.

prove it

why

I mean plenty are retarded. These people aren't competent with 90% of 1%ers inheriting their wealth entirely.

That's like asking a person with broken shoes if they own a tank, a helicopter, or a Ferrari.

you'd be surprised

I don't own a fancy car or a big house, but I'm 25 and my wife and I have 3 cars paid in full in a nice house we rent and we travel the world occasionally.

I'm not rich but I will be when my parents die

Same. I have to go to school and live in toil until then.

Same lol currently I'm living in an apartment 1/50 the size of my parents house while I get my degree. It sucks. People say money doesn't make you happy but money is the best.

Yes, I'm within the top .4%. AMA

Haha yeah that's me too. Are you going to an actual university or community college?

I got zero dollars and eleven cents

same. what industy? trustee baby?

meh

I own 368 Bitcoins, so yeah.

Bought them at $3 each.

Will you take the time and effort today to support the NEET artists fund user? They're struggling.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

that was a pretty good investment

I'm lazy, what is that worth now?

I'm only in the top 5%. Sucks hard. My parents are in the top 1% though.
Top 5% is pretty much just the middle class but you don't eat garbage every day and you don't shop at Hermes as often

around 442 bucks per BC

Sup Forums is full of rich people, good-looking people, people with 10 inches dick and people with 160 IQ

Did you mean $2700 per coin? Thought so.

That's only $162,656...
I don't think you guys know what rich means

If you answer yes, you are literally what ruined this website.

don't forget hot girlfriends

not even close, Around 2.7k bucks per BC

Wouldn't say wealthy but i'm doing ok. Own an appartment the city and a house just a couple kilometers away where i live myself. Also have a summer place (own island, house there aswell, haven't worked for that though) i'm 28

>Catalog
I don't get the instructions, what makes it fire?

I graduated in FL with a CS degree, got a job in NC making 75k at 22 and I'm about to turn 30 making 120k. I paid off my 20k in student loans, 165k house, and have been driving a Toyota Corolla and Motorcycle which were my 2 only big pointless purchases I've made. I've put 15% of my salary into my 401k and will be buying another house and getting the rent from my current house which is almost 1400/month.

I spend all of my cash monthly except for about $1k because I never know what's going to happen. Hopefully I can retire by 45 and just do what the fuck ever I want. I don't plan on having kids but wouldn't mind settling down with a woman at some point.

It depends.
I'm worth over two hundred million, but as is the case with these things, I don't keep it laying around in a cash filled swimming pool. Nearly all of it is tied up in investments and inaccessible.

I drive a subaru. It's a 2009. It gets pretty good gas mileage and I can put my sailboat in with it every spring and take it out every fall. We own an old farmhouse in the country. It sits on 160 acres with a class A trout stream running through it and a small pond. I fly fish for brook trout, because my useless beagle won't hunt, but is otherwise a good dog.

The most important things in life are warm dry socks.
And knowing how to catch and prepare a fish.

Glad I could help.

youre all probably full of it.

if youre all so rich than prove it ;)

paypal.me/lacesoutdanny

define wealthy. To a college kid anyone with $5K in the bank is wealthy.

I'm an oldfartfag so I have some cash and assets stockpiled. $1.6M house for example. I might be wealthy, but not compared to what I would call wealthy. I still gotta go to work each day

I earned around $130k from the ages of 26-30

Ended up with about $300k in the bank so I put it all down on a $400k house so I got a $100k mortgage.

Now my pay has dropped since I moved jobs... struggle to even make $80k... but life isn't exactly a challenge

Spent this winter in a family-owned castle. I think I'm doing okay.

>Yurofag

26yo, got 10k in chequing and about 21k in savings. Graduated two years ago with a CS degree and work a pretty well paid job in the city that I live in.

Am I rich though? Haha, fuck no, but Im alright.

If you are that rich, buy me dota 2 battle pass.
It's $10.

GTFO poorfag

At least i am not in debt.

That is unironically commendable. Shit, nice going there user!

Pretty much if you work a day job youre not wealthy. However upper middle class isnt so bad i guess. If you can live comfortably and have a hobby thats pretty good.

A lot of good families nowadays are asset rich and cash poor. And they know that you dont have to have a huge bank account to lead a meaningful life

Watch out for the slumlord dollaraire over here

Yes, also Sup Forums was never good you retard. It's bsically just a bunch of people telling each other how good it used to be. Right now, Sup Forums operate like Sup Forums used to operate when it was better (not good). Go there if you want the "old Sup Forums" feel.

Then you're doing better than 99% of this country. ...and that includes a significant portion of the 1%.

Ive been here since day 1 and i can confirm this

Nope

I mean it depends what you call rich. I was homeless a year ago now I have about 80 grand. For 19 that's not bad in my mind.

don't freak out about debt when it comes to a house. Everyone who starts out owes more on their mortgage than they have total assets. over time though you build that net worth. Debt makes this possible - without it no one would ever own a house.

Lurk more

People with money use debt as a tool to get more money.

Borrow money at 2%, put it in a hedge fund with a guarenteed return of 6%

And viola, more money.

Then how do i own a house without debt?
Oh yea, my father bought the land and built it from scratch.

that was my point. you need debt to build dem assets. Car debt is different b/c cars depreciate while houses generally appreciate. Plus there is a mortgage tax credit which is a big fucking deal.

exactly. Same with wealthy companies. Even Apple/google/MSFT, with billions in cash, take out loans.

>The most important things in life are warm dry socks.

I'm poor as fuck but I can vouch for this. I'm poor but actually having a roof over my head and a warm bed now is such an amazing thing.

You never appreciate the small things until it's all gone.

fuck they could buy the bank that gives them the loan with just cash.

Dude, seriously, buy this just to fuck with people.

Well you cant buy a bank, theyre publicly traded entities. But you can make your own bank pretty easily. From experience i can tell you that its actually really fun.

Bump