No tapes. What a pathetic attempt at a bluff. Who here would love to play poker against this idiot?

No tapes. What a pathetic attempt at a bluff. Who here would love to play poker against this idiot?

Hope y'all can afford insurance.

He had tapes. Just erased everything and claimed he didn't. Even if the tapes helped him he would have opened himself up to congress forcing him to turn over all the tapes that would incriminate him.

It was a cunning plan.

It would take a real un-American traitor to go that far. Congress and the constitutional division of powers demands that tapes would be turned over. Aroo!!

Is it as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on and is now working for the U.N. at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning?

Funny as the whole point of the bluff was to make sure Comey didn't hold anything back and was more honest then he probably would have been if that little nugget was not in the back of his head.

Good luck everyone.

...you're saying Trump WANTED Coney to accurately recount their conversations? And that if Trump hadn't threatened to release tapes, Comey wouldn't have referred to the memos and testified under oath as he did? Testimony that directly accuses Trump of being a liar who engaged in obstruction of justice?

...and that's more likely than Trump being an idiot who tried to bully Comey, and just failed spectacularly?

Ok.

Welcome to 2017
>the year of the Moron

why are there less and less shill threads every day?

they seem to be busy with a new "kekistani cringe" conditioning program in Sup Forums in which they're trying to drive a wedge between the traditionalists and the libertarians

You are fucking insane. Or simply isolated from reality.

I'm pretty sure it's because more and more of his supporters are realizing that he's an idiot and so nobody is defending him.

There are way fewer threads started in his support than against him recently, which implies that his supporters are either fewer or less proud, and now threads end up 404ing pretty quickly because of the lack of replies

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

What's more likely: Trump is genuinely unpopular; or, (((they))) need to hire shills, and anyone who thinks trump is an idiot must be a shill?

Grow up, fool. You're being played.

>bluffed the tapes so comey wouldn't lie
>says comey lied in his testimony
>pick one

Ambiguous post is ambiguous

He probably thinks Trump is playing 4d chess.

>I failed remedial English and still managed to get a deploma
>Thanks, Bush!

God, they say this so consistently when you allege anything to the point even that behavior seems to be following a script.

Nothing wrong with speculation.

No, just you patterned-behavior sorts we can smell from a mile away.

>Believe me or else this rebuttal that makes you seem childish applies to you! Wooo scary!

Conditioning. Fighting over the issues sure is more exhausting than psychological warfare isn't it?

Must be shills.

>patterned-behavior sorts
>said the Trumptard

What do you think about politico?
>I can't imagine what you'll say

I don't want this thread to 404 before I've pointed out that this idiot bailed because he realized he was a right-wing robot and didn't want to own up to it

This rube did the same

To poignant, Heaven

Lol right? He didn't even try though

Love the tiny, tiny hands. Nice touch. Short-fingered vulgarian indeed.

He's been getting over that way for 40-odd years now. Total shitheel moves every day of his life.

He steals money from charities.

New Yorkers TOLD you decerebrate cucks for years. You just didn't listen.

And he's fat.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Plus, his criminal record is pretty public. I'm completely dumbfounded as to how this idiot got picked over anyone, at any point in the election.

I think that if the left maintains a moral high ground while the right revels in the filth then we'll see a large shift toward the left, so ultimately it might lead to a good thing

A few days ago, Democrats were dumping million$ into 4 special elections and calling them a referendum on Donald Trump's unpopularity.

They got ass fucked on all four.
Maybe the NEXT election will be a referendum on Trump's unpopularity.
Or the next.
Or the next.

wtf are you even about.

Keep crying pussy

A Democratic win in those elections would have been good,
because it would have been a headline that all idiots
including this poster would understand.

Instead, the smart people will just have to realize that
since Democrats were even in the running in those deep red states,
congress will be taken over in 2018.

LOL
OK, Snowflake.

I live in California, we'll have our own universal health insurance soon

one good thing about trump is he's making the federal government so ineffective and incompetent, states are stepping up

Cannot wait for this cuck fuck to be thrown behind bars.

No. He's $315 million in debt. I don't play cards with no broke ass niggers.

>OK, Snowflake.

Is that the best you can do?
You gotta step up your game.