Walk outside

>walk outside
>see this
>wat do?

Say haro kitty

Respectfully ask if she needs that pussy eaten.

Kek

gookfeminist tumblr com

Turn 360 and walk away.

What does this have to do with anything?

walk away that pussy looks like a peach. virgin btw

it's the tumblr of the chick in the photo

wonder how to get that black square off her face

Oh cool, how'd you find that? It doesn't show up on reverse image search for me.

>Turn 360 and walk away.
You'd be facing her again dumbass.

I follow her on tumblr

get her a face transplant, Stat

I see. Wait are you op of this thread or did you just recognize her? Who is she? have you talked with her before?

Are there more pics of her? Can you post them, I'm on my phone at work and don't want to search thru tumblr.

i kek'd

>Stat
Where does the say "stat" come from? Is it short for something?

Not OP I just recognized her from her tumblr, have never spoken to her. She posts a lot of asian raceplay stuff.

Holy shit you're new

The word stat is an abbreviation of the Latin word statim, which has the meaning "instantly/immediately".

Wtf is wrong with her face/mouth?

Thanks user. That pic is so weird, she looks like a total qt in the normal pic but then looks so goofy in the other one.

Holy shit, that's nice ass. And her feet look much cuter in the backside pic.

>wat do
accidentally my face into her pussy sounds good

Damn, learned something useful from b today. Thanks bro.

I think she was pulling faces to make the photos look more funny

unless you're referring to the photo on the left, in which case, that's just how she looks

>wat do?
Ask her why is she wearing a box on her face

ayyy

Don't believe that's her on the tumbler. Guy started posting her and pretty intimate family pics around sept right after 1st wave of celeb leaks. Had videos and all . Fam vids etc got white nighted and then he got real sketchy would talk and share if you knew certain things

Nah, she looks pretty hot in the pic on the left. Her dick sucking face is funny as hell though. Not sure I would want to look down on that if she was sucking me, I'd probably start laughing.

fucking kek my man

Oh dang, what do you mean he got white knighted? So this was oc from a Sup Forums user?

>Fam vids etc
What kind of stuff got posted?

That's creepy af.

Why is skin on labia darker?

He posted a ton of shit . His wedding his sister in law mother in law and her at his wedding . Kept saying how much he wanted to fuck his sister in law . Vacation shit Christmas photos you name it lol but after a month or 2 he gave out too much and got located

Got any more pics? I've seen these ones posted here before.

I'm pretty sure thats common with asians.

That sound hot. I hate faggots who white knight though, lesson learned. So he disappeared after that?

Unfortunately no. Most circulated was this pic, pic with her holding bag of Doritos that was dam near bigger than her, pic of her eating watermelon, yoga pics .... ltr versions of all had face wiped blurred etc cute Viet if I remember big fucking mouth lol

Oh he shows up once in while and can tell it's him by his talk if say right things you get a few new but more censored pics. Very careful now and no vid

Yeah but why

>pic with her holding bag of Doritos that was dam near bigger than her
Jesus, she must be tiny af.

>big fucking mouth lol
Is this really her too? If so then I get what you mean by big fucking mouth kek.

Found the newguy

That sucks he got scared away. What were the vids of? Were they any good?

Idk man, I just know that asians tend to have darker nipples and labia.

Looks like summer is officially here.

I wanna know this too.

Yes very tiny. Her sister was thicc and older tho. I also think he had thing for mom too lol

Couple of him fucking her and a couple of her old bf that he found on old discarded phone. The bf ones were hot AF but very grainy

Fuck, I always miss the good stuff kek. Was the mom hot at all? Some of those Asian milfs look good.

>The bf ones were hot AF
Did she get fucked good or was she doing the fucking? Sorry for the questions m8, I'm bored at work and there are no good threads on b right now.

Kek tell me bout it but last post cuz 3am in chitown and got work lol.

Mom looked about 50 and fuckable sis was fuckable to if you like the chubs

She was doing the fucking and like a pro bull rider

Her dick sucking pics she could take whole thing and pussy even spread was tiny AF

>kiss and smell feet
>come in pants
>continue passing towels to guests

Sorry one more. He had huge foot fetish so lotsa feet pic and when outdoors usually huge glasses and huge hat

Go back inside because i must be hallucinating

Just a Q.... what has enjoying sex got to do wiv feminism? I mean 1 can be a feminist and enjoy sex which involves sucking.

Call the cops because some insane person decaffeinated a Wyman

Hey thanks man, was cool of you to answer my questions, made my night.

>Mom looked about 50 and fuckable
Fuck that's hot.

>She was doing the fucking and like a pro bull rider
God damn I need to see this liitle Asian riding the cock like she was a bull rider kek.

>Her dick sucking pics she could take whole thing and pussy even spread was tiny AF
This shit keeps getting better, tiny pus and deepthroat skills. Hope he posts again one day, or at least someone reposts what they saved.

Thanks again man. Nice chatting with ya.

Take a picture and post it on Sup Forums

how come you didnt save any of that user?

>Remove black square on her face so she can breathe.
>Get hailed a hero for saving her life.
>Be in parades.

I did but had car trouble pulled to side of hwy made call then set phone on top of car then drove off leaving phone on top of car and it got ran over by a fucking semi. Said last one earlier but kek only live once

Kek, that's some bad fucking luck right there man. Gotta back that shit up next time.

Live and learn been looking evar since for the whole series

Ask her wtf shes doing at my house since I don't have a pool or really any space to sunbathe without getting hit by a car or ten seconds to breathe without my fatass pupper licking someone.

Seriously though. My dog is probably the worst guard dog ever. All a burglar or robber would need to do is smile and call him a good boy and they could make off with everything I own.

> I'd be out like....$25 bucks but its the principle of the idea.

Is this the same girl that has her bj pics posted with the filename Magikarp cause she looks like a fish sucking dick?

I saved this one a while ago in an on/off thread, I'm not really sure if both pics are her though.

Guy probably woulda never found b/ if it weren't for the fappening it was his first month on lol always hope for another good fappening event cuz it brings in fresh lol not really into the whole celeb thing myself

Feking winrar we have a fucking winnar

Holy shit where did you find this one

Yeah, I'm not big on the celeb stuff either. Wait, was this originally from around the time of the fappening in 2014?

Put on sunglasses and secretly look at her pussy.

Wait, is that really her? I saved it from a random on/off thread but I was never sure that both pics were the same chick since you can't see her face in the nude one.

Yes lol

And yes to you too lol

Damn, that's from a long ass time ago. Sorry for keeping you up user.

Not doubting you but how can you actually tell? I guess the skin tone matches and her feet look similar.

And see how big her mouth is. I mean my god she could suck dick

"Yes, hello, faggot police? OP is on the loose again".

Trust me I had the whole series. The foot pic is just about the right one that he would answer to but she was upside down in grass doing yoga

Big ass mouth and big ass lips. She was obviously put on this earth to suck dick kek. That pussy looks tiny af too.

look on the bright side. last time you make that mistake newfriendo

Hope you find the whole series again some day chitown user. I want those fucking bullriding vids kek.

>brown pussy
I would MAYBE lick her feet for a bit or just outright left.

>preferring feet to pussy
god wat a faggot

Me too

This.

whoever has more pics of this little gook needs to post em

call the cops and have her removed from my property. i don't even own a lawn chair

Enter

It's funny that "Feminist" always = SLUT

t. butthurt mgtow

>t. a gender-fluid "individual"

>getting this asshurt over a chick enjoying her sexuality

Light her on fire. Gooks need to be eradicated.