Hi Sup Forums!

Hi Sup Forums!

I'm starting to think Blacklivesmatter has a point. I mean, i'm still totally against feminists but they aren't feminists at core, that's more of a leech that's attached itself to the side of them.

Here's why I'm thinking that within their crazyness they have a point:

1. you did enslave them
2. after freeing them, you did a terrible job of handling the aftermath, resulting in the ghettos and uneducated masses of blacks you have today. You still haven't resolved this, instead of reparations or resolving the thing in other ways you let the left tell you it's about "not saying rude words"
3. they helped build a part of your society and are now watching you waste it and let it turn to shit in the last 20 years.

I think if you gave 50% of the united states to black people, it wouldn't be such a bad thing.

It also means white people have a shot to get their own land, so there's that.

thing is you can't let the left affect the process or you will have a pure black nation and a multicultural cucked nation next door instead of a strong black white alliance.

What do you guys think?

You probably haven't even seen a nigger. Just as bad at Israelis wanting multiculturalism everywhere but in Israel.

How would you like it if we gave them 50% of your country after WW2?

If anything,blacks were uplifted by the americans.

> baiting this hard

>What do you guys think?

I think we should have nuked more of your cities.

We should have irradiated the fuck out of your country with 10x the nukes we used, salted the earth from the air, and bio-warfared the rest so I wouldn't have had to read such a fucking idiotic comment.

But then again I wouldn't have anime.

Hm.

We will apologize to them as soon as you apologize to the koreans

if lincoln hadn't been assasinated there would be no "black problem"

Give 50% of the country to 12% of the population.
Lost me there freedom train

First off, slave labor was used in agriculture, i.e. cotton production. This isn't the same as 'building the country'. They were not building highways and railroads.

Secondly, the wealth they built for the plantation owners was destroyed in the civil war.

You have a point about the aftermath and the ghettos though. You're wrong to blame whites as a whole, the blame lies with the democrat party.

Blacks enslaved each other. Tribes would fuck each other up and sell the men to the highest bidder, whitey didn't go after the savages themselves for the most part. Hell, even muslims bought blacks.

That shit doesn't make it morally right, but it takes two to tango in this game.

The generations of today's ghettos are very far removed from their ancestors, although they are the same genes of the blacks that lost in combat so no wonder they're performances are sub-par. These blacks have to take life into their own hands, the state has already provided a fair shot at education and basic living. The more reparations you throw at a problem like this the more they will grow to rely on it, ultimately this weakens the black race and does not empower them. I will agree with you that the left's influence on them was much too strong and their situation is the result of it.

They did help build part of society, in terms of productivity they're less motivated migrant workers that you can kick around and give shitty upkeep for. You still have to keep them alive because they're your property but people act like they're 100% free labor. It's not, I bet the average mexican laborer from across the border would be more cost efficient than these black slaves. I doubt the men of a failed tribe would be better at running this show though.

Blacks from America had their own colony - it was called Liberia and its a complete shit hole. If you give 50% of the U.S. to blacks then it'll become just like that. White people did have a shot to get their own land, they took it through force because the natives could not defend it by force. It's sad but true.

>they helped build a part of your society and are now watching you waste it and let it turn to shit in the last 20 years.
Except they contributed nothing to society besides labor they were forced into, which was primarily working the fields.

And pretty much every race and country has enslaved people. Whites were some of the most civilized slavers, hell look at the Arabs.

Black lives matter is basically a racist, domestic terrorist group.

I almost say let em have it so we can sit back and watch them murder each other en masse while we get richer and prosper without them mucking everything up.

pic very related

I think this is bait.

I think you're on to something here OP let's cordon off certain areas of the US stick all the niggers in there and make it illegal for niggers to leave the nigger area and for whites to enter the nigger area.

Hello gaijin-san, please do harakiri thanks.

We're not their slavemasters anymore hombre :^)

They'll have to take care of themselves

>1. you did enslave them
no i fucking DID NOT

stop blaming me for shit i didn't do

Nice proxy tyrone no back to kfc with your nigger boy

Blacks are in a predicament 100% of their own making. They keep voting for Democrats so fuck them all to hell

Yeah, we should have sent them back.
They really don't do well crammed into cities like Japs.