My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence...

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries. All this and I'm still in high school. Ask me anything.

What is your occupation?

Stale shitty pasta.

Even though this is a copy pasta, stating you are in highschool means your underage, which is against the rules newfag.

Easy ban

/thread

>I'm a genius
>I'm doing an AMA on Sup Forums

pick one faggot

Right now I'm unemployed, and living with my religious parents, so I have time to do whatever I want and pretty much be independent.

I don't like pasta. Or Italian foods. The only good foods are French.

I'm not a faggot and I'd hope to see less insulting words thrown at a genius who's also a member of anonymous.

Even if he knows serious shit he's a egotistical bastard

>genius
>full of himself

That's great, but what you have done with that intellect, and what do you plan to do?
How would you rank on an arbitrary scale of emotional intelligence?

Humble yourself and you'll go far.
Because it seems that you're lying to yourself, you're still a kid, so that's to be expected, but keep humble.
Don't just masterbate your ego.
No one is great, and this is probably bait.

>Member of anonymous

.... confirmed to either be autistic/ developmentally delayed, or still in a mid-teen edge stage

He plans to continue being a Brony, grow teh perfect neckbeard, own an expensive Fedora, posess a cheap commemorative sword, save his cum in jars, and fap to Tay Tay and the other Z grade celebretards society worships, all the time feeling a deep sense of self loathing and desperately wanting to suck Daddy's cock.

Just a guess.

I am also a radical centrist

I'm cringing so hard rn

You just proved you arent smart of you think French food is good
Mods please ban

Exactly, he can't handle seeing someone like me be more intelligent than himself. And I'm still in high school while you 40 year olds are doing nothing with your life, I'm am on the path to greatness.

I've detached myself from emotions so I can focus on continuing to foster my intellectual growth. Besides, "emotional intelligence" is an oxymoron.

As I said in my first post, I am still in high school. Can you even read, you barbarian?

I grow a perfectly fine beard. And My Little Pony is for children. I'm much farther above stuff like that. I watch the Big Bang Theory among other shows that are too smart for my high school peers

Also, I don't save my semen in jars. That's unhygienic.

>really dont care about OP's shitty bait, but...
whats going on here, guys?

For a "genius level" IQ, you really are a fucking idiot.
>Actual 160 here, I'm a fucking failure about to flunk out of college and end up with debt regardless of effort. Just gotta love the genius life.

Dude if u think it's hard to do it u are fucking wrong. IQ is shit indicator it have been proved time and time again and like anyone can say a random number. Can relate almost master degree in chemical engineering without doing anything.

The iq meme... Top fucking kek.
The pol meme is almost as good as the iq meme... Almost...

If you really were a genius, than you wouldn't have any trouble with the course material at a liberal brainwash camp. Oops, I meant college.

Mastur-baiting much?

assuming you aren't trolling stay away from drugs and booze

I used to be like you when I was a kid but ended up fucking myself up beyond repair cause I had not self control & was feeling depressed

the unibomber was in college by your age , get over yourself

It's incredible to see how many lowest common denominator imbeciles are surfing the cyberspace now a days...

Somebody ask me a serious, intellectually demanding question and stop wasting my valuable time.

What about that post conveyed anything barbaric? Think of the things that make you cringe, and others as well.
You're acting like a fool.
Your thoughts are quite limited, for someone so arrogant. And your projected personality is false. No one cares about you, especially here. So what's the point of this? Learn who you are, stop running away from your shadow and reflect
Otherwise you'll be blind to the ways you make yourself miserable.

My family says that's why I'm struggling. I've always struggled with the standardized education system, pretty sure I have a learning disability.

Learning disabilities is a way to say ur retarded without hurting ur parent feeling since education is full of cucks now

Probs is, at least I'm not a tard tho.

U are always retarded in a way. Nobody is exellent in a few subject and good in all the others. For exemple i'm godlike in science but low as fuck when it come to feeling etc so basically i'm an autistic shit only good for science.

Thoughts on Frank Zappa? Is he really a 'musician's musician' and the genius everyone makes him out to be?

>All this and I'm still in high school.

nigger, I've never had my IQ measured, but I spent my high school years getting drunk and playing in a punk band. I still managed to graduate at the top of my class at the age of 16. Why are you still in high school?

I know this is old pasta now.
But someone, at some point wrote this in ernest.
Somebody's self esteem was so low they felt it necessary to write all this and put it on Sup Forums - because that's what an intelligent person would do... possibly.
I'd like you lot to think about that.

/thread

MODS

Ask me anything? :
OK - if you're so smart and an appreciator of some of the finest things - as you seem to wish to impress upon us - why did you quote the most obvious classical-music that would be on the back of any compilation disc : Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries . . . .
What ; are you talking-down to us? - or it is that you don't know more?

Mother of God it's like watching animal planet...

Ok first off, IQ test...really? I'm going to assume its a joke and not real

If it isn't a joke and you're not joking then I have only this to say

You who claims to have not only a 160 IQ but a 163 IQ, as if by luck or something similar, how was this IQ weighed? Did you take a bunch of tests while hyped up on adrenaline, was the test actually using random things you're not well rehearsed in?

And do tell us all, was this in person by a legitimate doctor with his/her/it's doctorate in such fields to perform said iq test? Or was this online

Cause it sounds to all of us that you're full of shit

>Shit train IQ master god jesus Nostradamus high sage better awnser them all to the dot, and don't lie because we have Google, and Google will know if you lie because we'll double check

>And then those with access to the deepweb will further research and see if legitimate information is found, if not, begone fuck tard, go back to your SCHOOL

You: "Oh wow look at me I am so smart"

Me: You're still a nigger

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

Had to take one for the army, they didn't give me the result but said I was "about average" when I asked about it. They wanted me in tech so I'm guessing "about" didn't mean slightly below.

On the other hand my gf aced it, literally answered everything correct. They told her that this happens less than once a year, so it looks like I'm the reacher and she's the settler.

The test wasn't like those meme tests online that only do the pattern recognition, there was a lot of word associations and other shit I don't even remember on it.

Did you know IQ has nothing to do with music or how much you can remember?

If I was going to lie about having a high iq is at least say I played piano and not listened to it.