What do you guys think of Dead End Hip Hop?

What do you guys think of Dead End Hip Hop?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/vPyENPF.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=yJNt89WLT7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Myke C Note is a gay furfag

They bump in the whip

Not surprised but what makes you say that?

thye're honestly a bunch of stupid plebs if you ask me

Thats rude

Feefo bump in the whip
B never says anything
Mike is angry
Ken is old
Modest never gets enough screen time

>Modest never gets enough screen time
Who?

Modest Media
he's usually recording the videos and rarely talks, but he's cool

I dont

more like
dead ass flip flops

Is that a band?
Thats a shitty ass logo

They're fine. Their job is to entertain and to their credit they do a good job of it. Obviously as far as holding their opinions in any esteem Mike is the only one worthy of really any attention. Feefo has terrible taste but gets shit on regularly and it's pretty funny. Ken is the necessary old head that just resists literally anything experimental, and Beezy just goes with the flow. It's a fun group whenever you actually feel like watching them coon out at each other over shit that a lot of times doesn't have anything to do with the actual record

he doesn't know dick about music though. Seems like a cool guy but the questions he asks and conversation he makes makes him come off as such an illogical retard

They're fun to watch while you eat and it's fun to hear their opinions. Specifically Myke's, cause Myke carries the show.

You start off hating Myke and calling him a faggot, then he grows into the most valued member of the show.

I wouldn't be surprised if at least two of them have a sub-80 IQ (I'm sure you can guess which I'm talking about). the old guy is pretty close-minded, but at least he's knowledgeable about what he likes. myke c town is the only one who seems to listen to anything other than hip hop, but he's really fucking annoying to listen to

it's pretty convenient that they each fit a hip hop listener stereotype. entertaining/10

Their Death Grips reviews are hilarious, back when they still tried to do them
That guy doing the shoulder roll to Why A Bitch Gotta Lie made me kek

I actually enjoyed some of these guys videos but because of the guy behind the camera i can't stand to watch their stuff anymore.

That motherfucker never even listens to the album and instead of adding to the conversation he just keep quoting loudly the guys behind the camera, screams randomly or laughs ridiculously hard and for such long periods of time that he stops the converstation dead on it's track. How in the fuck does he not understand that music reviews don't need a laughtrack.

Aparently he's the producer or something but fuck that guy.

Their Watch The Throne/Magna Carta Holy Grail videos are some of the most infuriating things i've ever seen in youtube, i never understood why the terms "dickrider" and "fanboy" existed until then.

One of them was legit furious and in the border of tears the whole time.

I like it, but they review a lot of random garbage like Joyner Lucas and ScienZe and ignore some better projects. So I basically watch them when they review a really MAJOR release and the comfy conversation/ask DEHH episodes.

>Joyner Lucas
That video of theirs was like a fucking fever dream seeing them gushing about such a generic album.

Anyone have that image of one of the guys eating a donut?

They're the only hip hip reviewers I really look forward to listening, or rather, the only hip hip reviews I listen to. Ask DEHH is pretty cool too.

?

Love DEHH.
This, fucking hilarious every time Feefo says "bump in the whip"

That one short mexican guy they got there, that for some reason is passing as a black guy might be the most vapid adult i've ever heard talking.

How can you be that old and that fucking void, i'm floored.

>They're fun to watch while you eat
This

not mu

>Yo I'mma tell you like this. I didn't know WHAT to expect from this thing, but look look look, this shit bumps in the whip"
-Every positive Feefo review

their video with the rap critic is the only time either of them have been entertaining

Beezy is the true patrician of the group

Have y'all listened to their Is The Mic Still On podcast? It's a bit rough sometimes but I dig it a lot. Most of the DEHH crew is cool but their music opinions are really hit and miss so it's cool to hear them talk about shit outside of just reviewing music

The Death Grips reviews are comedy gold.

Who isn't some combination of the two these days?

Beezy is true patrician about 3% of the time and total fucking retard for the remaining 87% of the time

>black person
>gay furfag

Stop the presses!

i.imgur.com/vPyENPF.gifv

Is this really a common combination?

Yes. Blacks are usually huge deviants on places other than normie hangouts like FB.

What the fuck are you talking about?

They represent the better side of hip hop's audience and culture. They also review hip hop based on how it makes them feel as they go about their daily lives rather than put it under a microscope like most music reviewers

He's referring to Feefo. He's Cuban but passes for black and he's 5'6". And, according to the user you replied to, dumb as shit

Naw, it was one of them with their lips covered in white powder. Someone kept tweeting it at Mic and he had to make a statement demanding it stop. Was pretty funny.

god Myke gets so damn butthurt when it comes to social media

Thank you based trip

What's this is that supposed a member of DEHH?

Holy, I've never noticed before but I do play DEHH exclusively in the morning while eating and drinking coffee haha

Myke = psuedo intellectual contrarian

Feefo = bump in da whip blissfully ignorant normie

Ken = old dude with weird opinions and tastes in music

Beezy = I hate this project why am I here

>Beezy = I hate this project why am I here
How long until Beezy quits, do you guys think? He literally adds nothing to the conversation anymore and doesn't seem to enjoy himself at all

>ken
>weird taste

The dude just likes boom bap and motown soul. He probably has the second least weird taste behind obviously feefo

i love their chemistry, and appreciate hearing all their different opinions.

beezy is the george harrison of the group, the secret goat

ken is the paul
myke is the john
feefo is the ringo
modest media is the george martin

Nah he's way too passive for that, if anyone will quit will be C-Town and he'll make a huge bitch fit about it and inflate the whole deal, then have like 2 years of after glow of his messy departure complaining about those concerned, he's too hysteric to handle it properly.

weird this is very specific and true, what are some other goat eating channels. I enjoy super bunny hop as well as dehh.

accurate except i think ken is rongo and feefo is paul

Hipster faggot = qt with a booty >>>>>> bumps in the whip >>>>>>>>>>> actually knows a thing or two about production >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dadhop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> literally who?

>3%
>87%
What the fuck is he the rest of the time?

beezy is a peak musci fan

has really good taste but he's older so his interests are pretty much refined into what he likes (dilla style boom bap instrumentals & detroit rap) but hes generally pretty open

painfully accurate

>Joyner Lucas
They made it sound like it was going to be fucking stellar, but not only was it WAY TOO FUCKING LONG, it was also really middling most of the time. I kept waiting for the "good" stuff, but it was really middle of the road.

If it wasn't fucking 88 minutes long, I might try it one or two more times like everything else, but definitely not at that fucking length.

worthless

reddit

This song bumps in the whip on my way to work

The girl is thick as fuck.

More reviews about people like
>Oddisee
>P.O.S.
>David fucking Banner

Less reviews about
>Logic
>Lil' Yachty
>Travis Scott

Whew

Uninformed plebs with a limited vocabulary. imo, If you don't have the English language at your disposable, don't review music, otherwise you end up using the same, trite adjectives over and over to describe things, especially when dealing with abstract ideas and feelings.

I guess if you're in that hip-hop head/ black twitter bubble, and are some pseudo intellectual "person-of-color" who browses WSHH, then these guys would appeal to you.

Feefo secretly dislikes Myke.

Feefo wants to direct the show and Myke makes him look mentally challenged again and again. The thing is Feefo isn't that dumb and I really like the dude as a person but he's an average sort up against a guy who simply has a better sensibility for music than he does. Myke is quicker and sharper in every single way and Feefo knows it too.

Beezy tha real MVP though. There is zero pretense to that guy. He likes him some Detroit and he likes him some good story telling. Give him either and he's golden.

You're the one that sounds like the try hard pseud here, man. It isn't trying to be anything other than a few people having a chat and talking shit over one another. Watch it for the entertainment value or don't, but don't look down on it with disdain. Keep in mind that this is only popular music at the end of the day.

>You're the one that sounds like the try hard pseud here, man.
Saw one of their videos and I just heard a bunch of na i'm saying ya feel me dope lit and a donald trump virtue signal joke. And then the well spoken negro would dominate the conversation with some pseudo intellectual shit. Nope. In the trash it goes

youtube.com/watch?v=yJNt89WLT7Y

Gold

This is what I mean: you fetishize vocabulary because you want a sheen of intellectualism coated over what you watch as some trite self-affirming vanity.

You're a bore. And a paradoxical elitist middlebrow at that.

>you fetishize vocabulary
I value coherence and clarity. The rest of what you said was cringe kys

Hey C-Myke could you check out the guy Post Malone when you have a chance? I think a lot of people overlook the music but I'd like to think he has some substance behind him

Thanks

>you fetishize vocabulary
You're not as self-aware as you think you are. Or not as funny as you think you are.

>I value coherence and clarity.

Bullshit. You're a vain dunce.

>The rest of what you said was accurate
Fixed.

Do you ever ask yourself why you try to posture over popular music like this? You do remember that it's only popular music, right?

I bet you barely read too. You write these guys off because they don't carry themselves like modern day Ciceros and yet you barely fucking read yourself when all is said and done. You are the type of guy who loves symbol over substance nonsense: just as long as a thing seems "smart" that's enough for you.

>Bullshit. You're a vain dunce.
Nope. You're just angry and can't grasp what I'm saying and have taken something I've said on a personal level.

There is a clear communicate issue in the group, and it makes for bad videos. The one negro belabors a point over and over, that isn't good, and the others can't even argue with him well, except on a superficial level, because they're dumb and inarticulate. It's not a good dynamic and no meaningful conversations are had.

I don't know what you're going on about in the last few sentences of your post, but you're seriously cringy and pretentious. You're taking this far more seriously than I am.

>You're taking this far more seriously than I am.

I think you're taking your whole attitude toward popular music far more seriously than I am. That is my point.

These are just some guys who got together to have a chat about music every so often. Do they belabor a point or two? Sure. But they are doing something that they enjoy and others enjoy as well. It's only meant for entertainment. They aren't trying to attempt any intellectual rigorousness here.

Saying shit like
>If you don't have the English language at your disposable, don't review music
over a YouTube video for rap music is laughably pretentious.

>I don't know what you're going on about in the last few sentences of your post
Just want to preemptively make it clear, that I didn't mean that literally. I know how autists like you don't understand subtext. I meant that it baffles me how you arrived at those conclusions, and it's actually kind of hilarious.

seriously kys

>preemptively clarifies a post and then feels that it might come across as an autist move so he nervously strikes first and calls me an autist to save face

"Okay"

>over a YouTube video for rap music is laughably pretentious.

No it isn't. And I'll tell you exactly why, and also the reason why your "it's just pop music lul" argument is trash:

They take themselves seriously. Very seriously, in fact it's a lifestyle for a few of them.

>feels that it might come across as an autist move so he nervously strikes first and calls me an autist
I clarified so you wouldn't make these leaps in logic you're quick to jump to conclusions that are retarded and like you're arguing something else. For example like you just did lol

>No it isn't.

Yes it is you goofy dope.

>They take themselves seriously.

You take yourself far more seriously in the most banal of ways: would any of these guys refuse to watch other rap review videos on YouTube because they lacked in vocabulary? And yet you do. And you even take it a step further and complain about it to people. You take yourself measures more "seriously" than they do.

>Yes it is you goofy dope.
No, it is not. If they present themselves as serious reviewers, no matter the content, serious criticism are justified, and you're bullshit apologetics of "it's just pop" is stupid.

>You take yourself far more seriously in the most banal of ways
I don't care what you think about the manner I take my self seriously in, and I have a suspicion you're just peppering in words to look smart.
>would any of these guys refuse to watch other rap review videos on YouTube because they lacked in vocabulary?
How is that relevant to what we're talking about? I don't know or care, and what that says about them doesn't matter.
>And yet you do. And you even take it a step further and complain about it to people. You take yourself measures more "seriously" than they do.
Alright, you just went full retard. I'm saying they take themselves seriously as reviewers, by the content in their videos and the way they present themselves. You are essentially saying that I take myself "more" seriously than music reviewers--who do it for money--just because I post criticism on the internet. Do you see how equating the two is retarded? Actually I don't know why you're comparing me to them, I said you were taking this conversation more seriously than I am. That was a comparison between me and you, not them.

I said they take themselves seriously as a justification for my criticism and as proof to debunk your silly premise. It's self evident that they take themselves seriously, and that's not in it of itself a bad thing, like you seem to think, it's just why they make bad videos.

They're self described hip-hop heads. I don't know how many you've encountered, but these are people entrenched in the culture. And from what I've seen I'm willing to bet they would disagree with your argument that they're "just a bunch of guys havin' a chat about pop music".

You can't even follow a string of conservation If anyone here's a goof, its you

>If anyone here's a goof, its you

Na m8 that would be you. You're just a wet blanket try hard. This is a YouTube review channel for rap music. How are you being this ridiculously pretentious over a YouTube review channel?

You are such a fucking try hard lmao.

>How are you being this ridiculously pretentious over a YouTube review channel?
I'm on a music board, expressing criticism about a serious music review channel. Not pewdiepie reviewing jake paul. So what you consider to be pretentious, seems to me really just a personal problem.

I think I've actually finally understood why you're so obtuse. You're sure enough about yourself to think you're right most of time, but when you spot valid criticism you take it as a slight, because you're not smart enough to argue your opinion in a good manner. Instead you resort to strawmen and petty cop outs, like "haha it's not a serious channel, bro".

Basically you spotted a sign of intelligence and truth in my post and rationalized it me being pretentious. Basically a lapse in judgement due to insecurity. Take this egg on your face as a learning lesson.

As far as "try harding" goes, I don't consider what arguing my point or expression my opinion difficult at all. In fact trouncing you in this exchange has been kind of sad because of the obvious IQ difference.

Do you have actual autism?

Is there a preferable charity that you'd have me donate to? Please let me know if there is.

>Take this egg on your face as a learning lesson.

I actually laughed out loud at how autistic this was btw.

Fuckin yikes, bro.

superbunny hop is one of the few gaming channels that doesn't make me cringe

also, both bunny hop and dehh are based in ATL which is c o o l

>guy with glasses and hair
Genuinely one of the dumbest, most unaware fucking retards in the "review" game today. Like you can just tell he's literally mentally deficient compared to the average human the way his eyes light up when he uses a 3 syllable word in a way he thinks is correct but never is.

>old bald guy
Bitter and out of touch, but has a nice voice that is easy to listen to. He's pretty dumb too, but not cinder-block tier like the other retard

>young bald guy
Genuinely funny and the only one who doesn't seem to be actively trying to come across as something he's not. His taste is SHIT but at least he's honest and unpretentious about it

>Myke
So obviously a fucking gay weeb faggot who got crammed into lockers in high school so often that even as a 38 year old black man he feels compelled to outwardly project his taste in horrible flavors of heavy metal through his clothing and accessories.

All in all I stay subscribed for Sophie because GOOD LORD that woman is THYQUE

he's quite hilarious actually

Again, this is a personal problem what you consider pretentious is just misreading and misunderstanding. There isn't here for me to be pretentious about, and my opinion is par for the course for the opposing side of Dead End Hiphop. They're a bunch of incoherent, annoying people. and one I heard argued on Sup Forums before.

>I actually laughed out loud
I actually cringed out loud. Autism includes an inability to understand social interactions and you seem to be in your own little bubble there. I can imagine you as some weirdo laughing to himself at inappropriate times, I know those types. For what it's worth I don't think you're autistic, just dumb.

>just misreading and misunderstanding

Nope I've come to the pretty safe conclusion that you are in fact an autistic person.

I've give the all the try hard stuff a pass because of the whole tism thing. I didn't know, user.

>Autism includes an inability to understand -

This is what I'm talking about btw. This shit right here. You think you're totally crushing it too.

>I have trounced you in this exchange, fool! You lack the needed IQ to question my mental state!
a u t i s m

BUMPIN IN DA WHIP

You actually using autism unironically is just more proof of your proclivity for dismissing valid criticism due to insecurity. And if you'll allow me to make wild assumptions, as you've been doing since the beginning I'd say you're probably use to having encounters in video game environments where this passive-aggressive cop-out tactic is useful. You're probably a Sup Forumstard or some sort.

And I really I meant it when I said "there isn't enough here for my to be pretentious about. Your whole argument is that I think I'm better than them, which is the strawman I was talking about earlier.... I don't... Criticism =/= pretension. Had you instead argued against my core argument which was that they're incoherent due to the bad dynamic and due to differences in personalities and intelligence we wouldn't be having this dispute. In fact, had you just called me a racist or something i would've said fair enough and moved on. Instead you took the route of my criticism not being justified because they are not a serious channel, and that I was being overly serious. You even outright said they were better than me because they didn't judge other youtube review channels seriously and post about it on the internet.
And Yes I think I need to explain this to you because you've showcased a profound stupidity for comprehension.

And no this isn't an attempt to save face about anything, like you accused me before, just an attempt to stop more of your leaps in logic and baseless conclusions.

I'm off to work, hope you learned something about the art of discourse. And no that isn't autistic or pretentious(because you have a really loose trigger for those assumptions)it's just a hope that you grow because your age shows, and god have mercy on you if you're not young.

Later faggot, and don't breed.

You capped this off with a giant implosion of pseudo-intellectual spectrum. What a post.

>your age shows, and god have mercy on you if you're not young.
Just line after line of the most blatant projecting that he can't even see because he's too autistic.

What a great ending. Thank you.

probably

>You actually using autism unironically is just more proof of your proclivity for dismissing valid criticism due to insecurity.

I'd bet cash this user nervously quit out of this thread entirely after he posted that wall of sperg because he was too afraid that he'd get triggered right back into replying.

What an insecure pseud retard lmao.

Havn't left yet. But I'll just say we have to agree to disagree because
>blatant projecting that he can't even see because he's too autistic.
is so appropriate for this situation(was going to say apropos but knowing how sensitive you are to perceived pretensions I need to watch my language)because I think the exact same thing about you. (Not because you're autistic)

HAHAHAHA I fucking knew it. You couldn't help yourself. Even after your triumphant "later faggot" moment. What a fucking dork.

You are the best, bro. The best.

Is this some advanced bait or did summer somehow bring a psuedo into my Mongolian shoe shining forum.