ARZ: D'Backs sign Iannetta to one-year, $1.5M deal
NYY: Dellin Betances and Yankees $2 million apart
SD: Padres sign Solarte to two-year extension

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0yPCeCj2m80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>his team doesnt have the best starting pitcher in baseball
>his team doesnt have the only current starting pitcher to make the hall

Kershaw will be the last pitcher in the history of baseball to strikeout 300+.

How does that make you feel?

Felix, Verlander, Greinke after he posts three more 2.6 ERA seasons are all HOF but I know what you mean.

Felix won't make hall of fame since he's been terrible these past few seasons. Verlander the same and Greinke is set to fail the next 5 years left on his contract.

Is he /ourguy/?

FUCK YOU!!!
seriously though, Felix will make the hall as long as he pads some of his cumulative stats

Royals

His stats are nowhere near those of Kershaw's, not to mention the hall committee also takes playoffs in account rather than a declining player who hasn't tasted October baseball, let alone, not win MVP in a clear-cut hitters league

>TOR: Indians have been 'in touch' with Joey Bats

just take my entire heart why don't you

>jays' (former cleveland) FO letting our guys walk to fucking cleveland

why must the world be so perfectly cruel

>Felix won't make hall of fame since he's been terrible these past few seasons.
TWO THOUSAND PLUS INNINGS WITH A 3.1 ERA. CY YOUNG. CY YOUNG RUNNER UP. PERFECT GAME AJAJAJAJJAJAHAJJAHAJA YOU DUMB AS FUCK. HE'S GOT THE BEST ACTIVE CAREER BY A RHP OF HIS GENERATION. FAGGOTS LIKE YOU MUST ALSO BELIEVE THAT MADDUX AFTER AGE 35 WHEN HE REGRESSED ALSO WANT HALL OF FAME RIGHT? VERLANDER TRIPLE CROWN, MVP, CY YOUNG, CY YOUNG X2, GREINKE MOST DOMINANT SEASON BY A RHP SINCE GREG MADDUX. GREG MADDUX THE GREATEST PITCHWR TO EVER LIVE. THAT'S WHO GREINKE MATCHED. CY YOUNG. CY YOUNG X2. TWO ERA TITLES ON BOTH LEAGUES. CY YOUNG ON BOTH LEAGUES. 2.1 ERA FOR A 600+ INNINGS AS A DODGER AND WILL AGE WELL. YOU DUMB AS FUCK. YOU'RE DISRESPECTFUL. AND YOU'RE UGLY.
YOURE ALSO DUMB AS FUCK HE'S A HOF RIGHT NOW NO MATTER WHAT. THIS IS LIKE SAYING GREG MADDUX STOPPED BEING A HOF HE DECLINED AND STARTED POSTING ERA'S OF 3.YOURE SO DUMB

I thought all of you were fed up with Bats.

this is confirmed me, so, i'll samefag right here DG :^)

>His stats are nowhere near those of Kershaw's
Kershaw isnt the baseline for HOF entry

>not to mention the hall committee also takes playoffs in account
I hope not or Kershaw is fucked

>YOURE ALSO DUMB AS FUCK HE'S A HOF RIGHT NOW NO MATTER WHAT. THIS IS LIKE SAYING GREG MADDUX STOPPED BEING A HOF HE DECLINED AND STARTED POSTING ERA'S OF 3.YOURE SO DUMB
I think youre underestimating how stupid HOF voters are
I think Felix has had a HOF peak, but he still needs those high wins and strikeout numbers to be considered for some of the 60 year old voters

>Kershaw isnt the baseline for HOF entry
You're right since 98% of all HOF pitchers can't even sniff kershaws numbers.... And Kershaw has yet to turn 30.

>Justin Verlander won't make the Hall of Fame because he only has 1 Cy Young instead of 3

He'd need to have 1-3 more elite years for it to be considered a shoo-in for the oldfags who write the ballots. Maybe I'm being too hard but BBWAA aren't nice to Edgar so I'm skeptical although it's apples to oranges

>when you realize bumshit has zero and will likely retire with zero so long as he remains in the NL with Kershaw

Pearce poster isn't all of us. Although this Cleveland stuff is starting to get sketchy. I won't be surprised if in a few years Sanchez is traded to Cleveland for shit prospect because Shapiro/Atkins were plants to kill the team and scorch the earth.

>when you realize Bumgarner has three rings and has established himself as an elite postseason pitcher while Kershaw is remembered for choking

xth for impending doom

Is Francona going to be able to manage the Indians well? There are going to be divas on that team. Bats will make things worse. Francona will have to contain them (like he did to Manny). Hope the GM will make the right move.

>looking through last thread
>no Giants fans or Giants related posts
>someone brings up Giants fans again out of nowhere

Kek, everytime

Jints desu

>when you realize Javier Lopez has FOUR RINGS and thus better than Randy Johnson/Pedro Martinez/Greg Maddux
>this signals you sound like
Now take apart your razor blade (if you've even got hair on your virgin fucking face) and slit your throat. Do it in the tub so your poor mother doesn't have to clean up you ridiculous fucking fuck.

When has Madison Bumgarner been the best at anything for a sample size of 200+ innings?

Post >yfw you realized DG is a samefagging Giants fan

You sound kind of mad about something

maybe he has muliple personality disorder

Its really hard watching your hero fuck up in October over and over again

It's really hard jinxing your team out of a pennant

reminder that everything DG touches dies

>Greinke loses Cy Young to Arrieta
>Kershaw continues to choke with no end in sight
>Jose Fernandez who he ballwashed every day literally dies

When will he learn

Who WBC here

That beaner is this autistic that he has to point out one day of me posting and bring it out of nowhere every time he sees me since he's a triggered illegal welfare leech

>Ryan Dempster and Eric Gagne to pitch for Canada

wew, Canada crashing this tournament into the greatest depths of memery

>Bregman to play for US
a mediocre rookie, they try less every time

rip in peace WBC

oh and Russell Martin is going to play shortstop

fucking leafs man, fucking leafs

>it's another "talk about DG for the first 100 posts, then Kershaw for the 100 spots that follow, then the doyers for 100 after that, then finish the thread with 100 parts of butthurt trips who try and pretend to be DG"
when does the new episode air? who is funding this series?

it sure is fun to do that ese

>when does the new episode air
never you stupid bitch
fuck off

There is one unique poster over the past 10 posts

he's literally been the face of the franchise for how long

like I remember watching him play in 2009 when I didn't know shit about baseball and was cheesed that they had some random fuck on the mound instead of halladay cause I thought pitchers pitched every day. looked young too. 54 dingers. 43. all that >rags shit.

if he wants a 5 year 150 gorillion dollar contract he can go fuck himself, even if he wants considerably more than the QO he can go fuck himself again. but considering the market for decent outfielders is pretty shit even taken trades into account, I don't see why they wouldn't continue working on bringing him back on a team-friendly deal though again nothing considerably more than the QO he's probably wishing he took. had a pretty shit season last year with a few injuries but I don't doubt he's gonna mash again for whoever signs him. questionable defense though

im not fed up, it's business, I think he's a decent fit (and we're running out of options fast) and I'd like to bring him back cheaply considering his history here. im sure some of our newer fans are all like "lol fuck that greedy spic gonna regress into nothing because I say so" though.

with ee definitively gone now, he's the last of their era. didn't think it would end like this, not so soon. I mean I never thought we'd keep both this offseason but with the obvious choice throw out the fucking window, if bats also goes to nofansland it'll just be artistic cruelty

Madison Bumgarner will win the 2017 NL Cy Young Award

Screencap this post now

5D Monopoly

Seenotorious samefag

ok. What now?

i believe it

Buster Posey is still the best catcher in professional baseball.

Truth

stop talking to yourself pissboi

you know who I am fed up with though? michael "all-star" "exploding knees" saunders. why are we talking to this nigger

we wait for kershaw to post and ERA a full 1.6 runs lower than sadbum, 112 more strikeouts than sadbum, and 46 less BB than the sadbum.

the funniest thing of all is that this will actually happen.

And give up 5 ER in 3 IP in Game 4 of the NLDS vs. the Cardinals

Remember that having one really great pitcher is the equivalent of winning an NL pennant to dodger piss guzzlers

Sad but true

capped this too
one of you is gonna look like an idiot later

baited perfectly, I'm impressed

that was a masterstroke

I still waiting for Tulo's to go

>baited perfectly
It doesn't take much to bait these lifelong Giants fans since 2011

t. nico

Screencap this post right now as this, based on history, is the most likely of all to happen

kershaw's not even that good tbqh

>Cardinals
>2017 NLDS
KEK

t. lifelong gay cubs fan since 2016

But the one tidbit of information, this one little factoid that really stimulates the cortices, is as follows. Pissboi is a known darkie, who eternally spends every waking moment of his life to a white man, playing the white man's game, in the white man's country. Try as he might to deny it, it is the white man that is all-consuming in his tiny sad life. Really worth of a ponder

someone replied to my post, but my filtered caught it, somebody care to tell me who it was?

I don't acknowledge virgins unless they're 18+ and female with minor daddy issues.

Im so iconic I can psot w/o a trip and still remain a prolific topic. You will never be me nigga, stop it, ugly assses. I got soler (my #1 fan) and molester on my filter as well.

too bad you don't have a special flag too :^)

bet if you went home you'd get one

thank you based bearded boy

a big red down arrow lmao

just made a salad lads

take the fork you'll eat it with and stick it 6 inches deep into your chest, on the left side.

have you been taking posting lessons from the australians?

jokes on you my heart's on the right side

m8 this is just regular posting in places that aren't almost entirely redddit

>entirely redddit
Haha well luckily for us you bring reddit along with you whenever you post!!! Lucky for us haha

yeah im bringing all the redddit i fucked out of ur mum last night lmao

BTFO

Don't bully me, I'm sensitive

REKT HOLY FUCK

ABSOLUTELY BLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN THE FUCK OUT

WOW..

D E M O L I S H E D
E E
M
O
L
I.
S
H
E
D

Holy shit

Calm down. Everything is going to be fine. He's not going to get anything close to a 5/$150MM contract. At most he's looking at 2/$30MM. The market has slipped. The Indians are in touch with him and several other FA's,he's just the buggest name involved so there is going to be speculation. Cleveland is done making big moves at this point, especially with the OF depth they have at the MLB level right now and with Zimmer nearly ready to come up. I do think they might take a stab at one of the better MRPs left.

As far as the future, a 2 year deal doesn't make sense either. Brantley could potentially be trade bait by the ASB and definitely will command a QO at free agency. Carlos Santana will be up for one as well, and by that time the hope is that Bobby Bradley will be ready to slip into the 1B/DH role to fill in, Greg Allen should be ready to make the jump when Brantley moves on (I really don't see him staying with the contract he will want). The saving grace is in the rotation that is signed through 2019-2021 (I think Kluber is only entering year 2 of a 6 year deal).

BLOWN THE

FUCK
U
C
K

OUT

>decent outfielder
He was shit last year and is getting older. Give him that 5 year nostalgia contract and the ballboy will be showing him up in the outfield by the end of it.

You don't deserve the (You).

FUCKING SHREKT M8

litearlly nobody said anything about a 5 year contract at this point, or even a 2 year. here's the (You) you wanted

listen that guy is a faggot, but it's shit like this that makes you the worst general on here

I mean, christ, you're even worse than fucking /nba/

get your shit together

you're even worse than ur mom when I blow her the fuck out

Kipnis a cute

Hey.
None of you guys are funny. If you want to prevent cancer, consider standing in front of the shuttle that runs outside the hotel on the hour.

We had better not sign Bautista, I'd kill myself

Tribe?

there's a space shuttle in front of my hotel wtf

youtu.be/0yPCeCj2m80

>gib closer nao, puhleeeze

Yup. He's not great and getting worse with a fucking attitude too

This thread is cancer.

You're in it, gay boy, so yes it is