What movies best describe the trans experience?

What movies best describe the trans experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder
theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2012/may/30/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh my god

but those women who aged didn't have penises when they were twelve

i hope?

>QueenofBadDecisions

Once a man, always a man.

But a girl naturally transitions to being a woman, biologically.

A Trans-woman is a man who's artificially created a pastiche of the female form through constant regulation of hormones, one which lacks any biological function.

That's a false analogy

>used to be

Was a kang of bad decisions

Here's your reply.

Silence of the Lambs

>She presumes I'm not a pedo

>A Trans-woman is a man who's artificially created a pastiche of the female form through constant regulation of hormones, one which lacks any biological function.

most are not even that, most "trans" are men in ugly wigs and hilarious clown makeup

>being a progressive liberal
>accepting logically sound arguments that prove you wrong and updating your worldview

pick one

fuck off OP this isnt Sup Forums

Deadpool

Let me explain why that analogy is not applicable in my particular case...

So according to her mutilating and deforming your body is the same as naturally growing according to the laws of physics which govern the universe?

#justliberalthings

>used to be a man
>used to

Rocky Horror Picture Show is transkino

Is this a woman?

Yeah, it's more like saying it's not pedo to fuck an underage girl who got a boob job.

All valid.

Heterosexual men by definition aren't gay, like women, and don't want to touch dicks.

Is this survey designed to prove the definition of the word heterosexual? It sure doesn't do anything else.

I think it was supposed to discern why straight men don't like trans women, as if it weren't entirely obvious

I wouldnt fuck a child who identifies as an adult

False equivalence, neither side does that.

>not a pedo

Psycho (1960)

trannies are so goddamn fucked in the head why is that they think all men should want to fuck them. Nigga you used to have a dick or probably still have a dick I aint fucking with your makeshift hole that some doctor cut into you I wouldnt fuck a smokers stoma hole its pretty much the same thing

kek

You know people used to say this qualified as a mental illness. Im still waiting on proof that says otherwise. We are living in a time where basic biology is now being put into question

Social justice has literally culminated in mentally ill men cutting their dicks off and trying to shame straight men into pretending they are real women.

Gender non-conformity is not in and of itself a mental illness, but if you are distressed enough to seek medical intervention than you are indeed mentally ill.

Pictures?

There's a black tranny in my school gym

He's taller than everyone, like 6'2", wears a shitty wig, and is really strong.

When feminists start pushing lesbians to fuck trannies, then we'll talk

The argument has literally become "If you refuse to stick your penis into the incision I have surgically cut into my prostate, your behavior is oppressive."

my cousin is a tranny and has a bunch of tranny friends. it's weird as fuck seeing them in real life

Any movie about mental disorders

Legitimately one of the better internet posts I've seen recently.

Silence of the Lambs

What I always wondered about was how other forms of body dysphoria are treated.

Like if someone has this idea in their head that they should only have one arm. Do they cut one of their limbs off to satisfy them? Or do they try to treat the psychology for why they feel like that?

Why is gender dysphoria treated differently?

For the last time Bill the answer is no. Now put on some pants and stop wasting money on lotion

Do they just look like ugly men in ill fitting dresses?

That's actually not untrue.

you ever seen a tranny with a beard
aint that some shit
like you get implants and your dick cut off but you still wear a fucking beard what are you even trying to be you freak of nature

But he's still a man.
He just chopped his dick off.

>Do they cut one of their limbs off to satisfy them?
youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ

>Like if someone has this idea in their head that they should only have one arm.

Name ONE life example where this happens

I think it's mainly because feminism started off challenging "gender roles", it was easy to slip in something like being transgender. The wheels have fallen off now that the term "gender" has literally no definition in feminist circles.

>Like if someone has this idea in their head that they should only have one arm
That's already a movement.

I think transmen are treated differently because no one knows what to do with them.

Transitioning seems to lower their suicide rates very slightly, so that's the course they take.

Then people say that the reason they aren't not killing themselves much less is because society doesn't treat them like real women.

How far do we have to alter the fabric of existence for these people? There has to be a better way.

It's biology, not a law of physics. You have a good point though.

Hey look you can call yourself a dinosaur if you makes you happy, just dont be in my face about it expecting me to cater to your delusion.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

From the Liberal Rag to your ears, friendo

theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2012/may/30/1

He's sure been acting like one a lot lately.

>biology is not governed by laws of physics

Semi related, but hypothetically say if we get to the point of cybernetic augmentation/prosthetic limbs, how far would they get ridiculed for wanting fake limbs with no history or need or medical necessity?

pretty much, 3 "girls" from 5'8-6ft all wearing quirky nerd girl outfits with broad shoulders and no hips or ass.

Depends on if they were better.

>how far would they get ridiculed for wanting fake limbs with no history or need or medical necessity?
If you've got robot parts, who gives a shit about being unpopular? "Oh no, Billy Thompson called me a faggot!" You'd have to be underage.

Mechanical amplification /= deforming your body without improving anything

The reason you shouldn't be allowed to cut your arms off now is because then the State has to take care of your retarded ass.

If you could just replace them with cool Robot hands, no one would care.

I'm not gay or anything.

Yes. He looks that way because I fucked the tits off him.

Biology is just applied chemisty
Chemistry is just applied physics
ergo, its physics

>the guardian

man, I just can't take any of their articles seriously anymore, their 'journalism' is on par with buzzfeed

They should just have asked that, because they really seem to believe that gender and sex are the same thing. This whole movement is based on that fundamental misunderstanding that can be fixed by reading the dictionary.

No Frozen n' chill for you, then?

Deus Ex: HR taught me there would be pushback and protests

>"I won't fuck him, he is a man, I'm not gay"

FTFY

Liberals are mentally ill

There´s a documentary about people wanting to get rid of limbs/bodyparts because they feel they're not supposed to be there.

I like how the dad is such a cuck in the comics that he's perpetually ungroomed and unkempt

>the boy is wearing nothing (zero) below his shirt

truly truly truly terrible

She's just helping back up a point I've been trying to make for a long time here. If you were ever underage, you're always underage. Everyone the age of 30 or below is currently underage.

name please?

limbitless

So shes saying its ok to fuck kids because they will eventually grow up

Is it "Whole"?

I'm bisexual but I'd never fuck a tranny.

>used to be