Just finished season 1, query

It was pretty good and i am glad you guys say it only gets better.
Do those scrill things ever come back? A signal was sent but i do not recall them being in the show again.

And also can you guys post jokes about the show. I know you guys mock them quit well. Its friday and i need a laugh.

Also started season 2 whoopi goldberg is on it now? What was this for? Was she a big celebrity by then or did this make her one?

Also riker with a beard or without, which one do you like more?

They never show up.

Whoopi Goldberg was very big back then, and did TNG cheap since uhura was a hero of hers.

And Beard.

And your joke? No mocking of the doctors? Wesley? Arent they the perfect example of "don't talk to me or my son again."

Side query, what made whoopi golderg big?

Trek series always get better when one of the main actors grow a beard

The Color Purple and Ghost

>it only gets better
It actually gets worse. Season 2 is dogshit with a couple of high points. Then it just goes full soap opera. TNG's version of correct the record praises 3-onward as the best content but it actually peaks in season 1. S1 is like Trump dude.

You're a retard if you honestly believe that, and aren't just fishing for (you)s with le epic contrarian post

what? There is only two good episodes in season 1.

Heck, season 2 has just at the start, "The Schizoid Man", ""A Matter of Honor", and "Measure of a Man" which are all better then anything in season 1.

Season 3 is when it gets consistently good.

Wow nice litany of ad hominem, great post asshole. Fucking leave Trek threads forever, you aren't contributing you're just shitting all over the place.

Season 2 is great and Pulaski is underrated
season 1 isn't as bad as people make it out to be the worst episodes arent even in S1

You listed the only good episodes in S2 and just glossed over S1, which is almost entirely full of TOS-S2-tier episodes and better than the rest of S2 which besides the episodes you mentioned is all garbage.

Name some "good" episodes in S2 besides schizoid man, matter of honor, and measure of a man.

inb4 some fat star trek nerd replies 4 hours later because he cannot argue in the moment

this is why i hate trekthreads

Whos uhura?

What season does dr.crusher come back? This old lady just seems awful, not her acting but shes not really likeble, she keeps making fun of data and it is triggering me. What made the producers make this change?

Actually liked Pulaski more than Crusher too.
Especially her warming up too Data after not acknowledging him

Elementary, Dear data, Q Who, A Matter Of Honor

>You listed the only good episodes in S2 and just glossed over S1
No, Didn't even mention the best one

"Q Who"

A Matter of Honor was already listed you fat fucking nerd

Q who
Elementary, Dear Data
"The Emissary"

Also Time Squared is underrated.

Oh she warms up. I will give her a chance. She seems like a nice grama. Old ppl just get a little cranky. They dont put up with shit. And shes not sleeping with the captain.

Ironicposting plebs can go fuck themselves. Seriously, fuck you. I'd defeat you all easily in fistfights. S1 TNG is legit good no matter what you say.

Good episodes season 1
"Encounter at Farpoint"
"Conspiracy"
"The Neutral Zone"

Good episodes season 2

"Elementary, Dear Data"
"The Schizoid Man"
"A Matter of Honor"
"Time Squared"
Q Who"
"The Emissary"

Great episodes
"The Measure of a Man"

you're the one who is acting like a fat nerd.
Time Squared, Manhunt, and The Schizoid Man are excellent as well.

I never liked Manhunt.

But that due to me not liking Troi's mom. Though she did well in that season 1 episode where she talks to Odo for most of the episode.

You fat fucking nerd

Really the high points of Season 1 TNG is this.

>Good series opener
>Blowing up a head and worm eating episode.
>Yar saying rape gangs more often then trump making a mistake.