ITT once-good characters that slowly devolved into pandering memes

ITT once-good characters that slowly devolved into pandering memes

??????

its pretty straightforward and simple, user

how is daryl "bad" ? because he cared for carol?

He used to be cool and had a personality but now he's a brooding faggot who cries all the time to pander to his tumblr fan base.

didn't notice that. you're probably a dyke or something

Really, dude?

Fuck i hope daryl gets lucille'd

sup reddit

if im not a faggot, then it's been spoilin dead confirmed that abraham goes first followed by glenn for a two for one opening premier special

good. fuck em

He doesn't, but he gets Glenn killed and then gets taken back to Negan's base to be mentally and physically tortured.

He was only great in S2 and just there in S1. He sucked almost as soon as S3 began.

> Dude I take care of babies and lead the group even though it goes against my character lmao
> Dude my brothers death, who i followed religiously for years, doesn't affect me in the slightest lamo

Lagertha on vikings

>hating based cartman

The entire cast of GoT. I don't know whether it got worse or I grew out of it but god do the new season seem shit.

Tyrion Lannister, ever since he entered dragonland he has just been complete and utter shit

wow

This.

>Mfw people thought S2 was the worst season and S3 was one of the better seasons

>S3 began.

Yeah but everything started to suck with season 3. To the point that I didn't bother watching the next season. I remember when season 2 ended I was actually saying "this is easily the best show on TV." I've never seen a show drop in quality that fucking fast.

S2 has its bad episode, mostly due to the behind the scenes fiasco that made them rewrite a bunch of shit and combine two episodes together to make one then stretch nothing out over another two episodes, but I'll be damned if it didn't have some of the best moments of any show around that time. It could've been something special.

hey tumblr whats up?

She's a meme on Sup Forums and literally nowhere else.

It really sucks with Daryl.

He used to have a pretty good personality, somewhat racist, connected to Merle so he would be somewhat of an outcast, but he would show his feelings once in a while to give him a nice side.

He was also useful when they were in the boonies because he could hunt. Now hes absolutely useless. He has no point to the plot. he just takes up space, brooding a bit and riding his motorcycle, but I guess that could be said for everyone.

I would like him to get killed by Negan. End his plotline, maybe make it extremely sad, have him screaming, like Glenn did in the comic, his weapon used by the antagonist, then when Rick fucks them up, he makes a grave for him.

This so fucking much.

Cartman ever since the Tenorman episode is an evil genius psychopath whereas before that he was just a typical fat kid.