Whose side would Thor and Hulk be on?

Whose side would Thor and Hulk be on?

Hulk-Iron Man
Thor-Captain America

Hulk- Captain America because I don't see him supporting Ross in any capacity

Thor- Captain America

Neither of them were part of it in the comic, Hulk was on another planet and Thor was dead and got a clone made of him to join Cap and wound up murdering Giant Man.

>implying

This user is correct. Having either of them on Tony Stark's side would be a giant reach.

Both would be on Captain America's side.

bruce banner- captain america/
hulk-iron man
thor- iron man

It's kind of hard to talk an uncontrollable killing force into joining Ironman's side. And Thor wouldn't give a shit about either side because it has no effect on him.

>a literal god and the physical manifestation of emotion letting the UN tell them what to do
lmao

>Thor
>God of thunder
>Giving a shit about playground fights

thor would be on cap's side because thor respects cap as a fellow warrior

hulk would be on iron man's side because banner and stark are best bros

this movie was so forgettable I dont even remember what they were fighting about

>waiting for the movie to come to the 1$ theater
>finally arrives aw yeah about to see it in 3D for 2.50$
>couldn't see it opening week due to work
>look up times for the next week
>it's already off 3D and only on regular screens
>meanwhile Jungle Book still has 3D after a month

Truly is a movie no one really cares about anymore

Hulk would side with Iron Man. Thor would just go off and plow Natalie Portman's poopy butthole.

They would have put Hulk with Cap just to be edgy. even though he was science bros with Iron Man in avengers. Thor would go with Stark.

Banner being friends with Stark would mean he's let the US Government have control of when and where he used Hulk like a weapon?

Did you even watch any of the Hulk movies?

Their own

They weren't fighting over something as simple as their mother's name, so it's not as easy to remember.

Hulk with Stark because banner is looking for control and to be controlled. He's banner first and hulk second.

Thor is royalty and considers himself about the decrees of the peasants, just like Steve

this due to ross and muh persecution.

>Thor
Any team but IM.

>tfw Thor will never be this badass in the MCU or the recent Marvel comics

But Tony and Bruce are already best buddies in the Avengers movies. Tony was the only one who was really chill with him at first and they both worked on Ultron together.

Thor movies are boring. Hemsworth looks the part but he's a shit actor.

i dont think its his actor really, i think the way his written lieaves little room for him to be anything other then the lovable out of touch thunder dude who sometime is serious but most of the time is chill

>Tony side

-Tony
-his butt bro
-widows who switch side after all
-nigger killer "It's an accident"
-some kid who just want shekel
-wewuz who only want to kill bucky

>Tony side

Tony would convince Bruce that the implied threat of the Hulk would be all the accords needs to reign in Steve. But when Bruce won't let Ross use the Hulk and leaves. Ross sends the Abomination after Tony and Bucky. All is lost until the Hulk shows up to join them.

Take my money!

Thor would team with Tony cause he can just fuck off to Asgard

You do realize Ross is like the biggest enemy of Banner in the MCU? You are basically saying he would accept being the weapon of the man he hates the most. You are a fucking retard.

since Vision pretty much stated that the right desicion would be to fight for the greater good and not for selfish reasons, i guess Thor would also be team Iron Man

What side would the Netflix universe be on? Not counting who they side with in the comics.

Good question.
Such a good question, in fact, that the filmmakers chose not to answer it and just not explain where Thor and Hulk were during this conflict - as the two of them could KO the rest of the Avengers with minimal effort.

Oh so could Vision, so the writers just had him float around in the background of the fights and not really try.

Bravo, Marvel.

Luke might side with Tony considering he lost someone due to the power of an enhanced, but I think Matt and Jessica would be Team Cap.

Hemsworth is fine and can actually do more serious shit (see Blackhat and ITHOTS).. it's just that the movies are limp-dicked bullshit that are too scared to fully commit to Thor as a character so they can't go five seconds without Kat Dennings pointing out how WACKY everything that's happening is.

>Banner
>Hey guiz lets submit to the government
>The government who has hounded me to the ends of the earth to the tune of billions and countless dead soldiers and civilians, all so they can chop up my brain to make more monsters like me
>You're right Tony, your quips have assured me that answering to the Government, especially General Ross, is for the best.

Thor would leave Earth until the petty humans can get their shit together.

I don't think Banner would be able to decide. On one hand, Tony's side matches Banner's sentiments and concerns about inherent power being used as a weapon, but on the other hand, Tony's side involves leaving the Avengers in the hands of General Ross.

I think Banner would go into hiding and refuse to pick a side.

JJ would follow Tony because she doesn't care enough about being a hero to fight him.

Luke would join Tony because that's where all the white pussy is at.

Punisher obviously isn't going to play by anyone's rules except his own, so he'd be with cap.

Daredevil I could almost see siding with Tony just because he was so opposed to Punisher's way of taking the law into his own hands.