RUDE

RUDE
U
D
E

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36263685?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s
youtube.com/watch?v=TmCnYXOO33I
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-philip/9883276/Duke-of-Edinburghs-best-gaffes.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-philip/8544598/Duke-of-Edinburgh-defends-slitty-eyed-gaffe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TY6FA-v5MIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THOSE FUCKING COMMIE FAGGOTS, HOW DARE THEY BE RUUUUUUDDDEEEE
UNLEEEASSHHH THE FUCKING ROOOYYAAALLLL NAVVVVVIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THE QUEEN DEMANDS IT

ALL MEN TO THEIR POSTS RUDENESS WILL NOT BE TOLERAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEED

Based royal. That and her saying she wants Britain out of the EU makes me want to pledge my undying fealty to her and the Empire.

Rule Britannia!

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s

DW Tojo you have always been an old ally to Britain, good job on spanking those damn Ruskies back when.

Even though my great uncle fought against you in Burma.

DW tho you're good again now. Based Nippon!

>good job on spanking those damn Ruskies back when.
Die Anglo.

You could try to kill me, but I doubt you'd even be able to leave port.

Should we recolonise them lads? That'll teach them respect.

Go watch your daughter be raped by Muslims.

>Posted as my daughter injects her seventh round of krokodil for the day

>Posted as his daughter takes her seventh Paki cock today

Russia literally has more Muslims than the UK m8, I wouldn't start.

We conquered ours, yours conquer you.

Its a well known fact that chinks are rude as fuck.

You're literally not even a first world country. I don't know why you're even trying to start shit.

We may have a problem with Islam but at least our indigenous population isn't causing trouble. Crime in Russia is terrible. Sad!

Aren't they ever tired of being seen as so classless?

>but at least our indigenous population isn't causing trouble.
Shame that there will soon be none of you left.

Just put the Queen in a tower and throw away the key.

UNLEASH THE QUEEN'S GUARD

CHINA WILL HAVE TO MAKE WAY SOON

youtube.com/watch?v=TmCnYXOO33I

Chinks are fucking rude, everyone knows this.

Based Liz was just keeping it real and saying what needs to be said

P.S. You guys should totally take back Hong Kong

I think we'll be alright mate. Why don't you try and get your economy under control first before trying to talk shit to us.

Try and stop the Ruble from collapsing every two years, then we can talk. Pathetic!

>chinese are rude
>afghans are corrupt
>nigerians are corrupt
all true lol

Why don't you get your capital under control before speaking to me about the rouble?

>aids epidemic
>government run by the mafia
>highest abortion rate in europe
>heroin infestation
>economy in the toilet

russians: quick to criticise, slow to change

Muslims are so much more polite lol

It's perfectly under control. Crime levels are low for a major city, living standards are excellent, well paying jobs, economic powerhouse of Europe. I fail to see how it's not under control.

Hey bud, you really have no ground to stand on. I date a first generation American-Russian girl and her parents lived in your shit country until their 20's when you lost the Cold War and everything fell apart. They shit on your shithole all day.

Chinks gonna Chink

CHINKS RAPED THE QUEEN

Holy shit this means war, I'm sure the Brits will retaliate for besmirching HRH's honor.

They just explode.

Butthurt slav lol

This man walks up to your queen and slaps her ass. What do you do?

Give him the Diana treatment

Do you mean her bottom?

>I couldn't sit down on the Moscow underground today because I was cucked by a dog

Opium Wars Round 3 WHEN???

let's be honest
the UK would improve if they gave the power back to the monarchy

You know what else is rude? Being the mother of rapist princes. Fucking old reptile.

>It's perfectly under control
So why is it minority British?

>Left in 1990s
Opinion discarded.

>Calls chinks temporarily visiting rude
>Has no problem with muslims absolutely fucking up the country

kek

how is this news?

If Philip was warning British Students not to stay in China for too long because they'll get slitty eyes then it'd be news, but that would never happen right?

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-philip/9883276/Duke-of-Edinburghs-best-gaffes.html

RUSSIAN WOMEN LOVE BDC (BIG DOG COCK)

Hey Ivan i've heard churkas get to slay some goddamn fine slav pussy in Russia.
I'm not inbred nor muslim, but i can get a good tan and come, is it cool?

People like Italians, you would be fine.

>If Philip was warning British Students not to stay in China for too long because they'll get slitty eyes then it'd be news, but that would never happen right?
based

>subjective yourself to the idea that royalty means a goddamn thing
>2016

Cheerio lads

subjecting*
I can't even blame autocorrect for that one. fuck

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-philip/8544598/Duke-of-Edinburgh-defends-slitty-eyed-gaffe.html

> While on an official visit to China in 1986 he told a group of British exchange students staying in the city of Xian: “If you stay here much longer you’ll all be slitty-eyed.”

>However, during a documentary to mark his 90th birthday, he still claims the resulting outcry was disproportionate.

>He said: “I'd forgotten about it. But for one particular reporter who overheard it, it wouldn’t have come out. What’s more, the Chinese weren’t worried about it, so why should anyone else?”

>The Duke has become renowned over the years for his risque comments.

>Speaking to a driving instructor in Oban, Scotland, in 1995 he asked: "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?

>It came after David Cameron was overheard saying Afghanistan and Nigeria were "fantastically corrupt".
>"fantastically corrupt"

God, I hate the British upper class, but they do have a way with their words that makes them so charming to listen to.

Hahaha

Phillip the madman

>He told a World Wildlife Fund meeting that "if it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and flies but is not an aeroplane and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it."

democracy is garbage
republics are just more centralized garbage

elect someone for 4 years who only has to care about short-term success, do you think we'll ever get anywhere?
Put a family at the head of your country who realizes their actions echo decades, centuries and then they start doing some real planning

Did you guys loose a war to stray dogs or can your women not afford lipstick?

What? All the Chinese people I meet are nice.

Chinks are subhuman.
Wow what a surprise.

I'm not surprised. Their like jews

Ask his 11% muslim population

Thank him for getting me a queen.

Difference is we have no double standard of anti-Christianity. All religions are protected by law.

THIS TRAIN IS FOR DOGS!

RUSSIANS GOTO THE BACK

>"In 2002 After touring military facilities in Australia the Duke visited some local Aboriginal tribes, and asked them 'do you all STILL throw spears?'

Indeed

>rationalizing your defence of islam
I thought Russia was supposed to be based. You've let me down. Sad!

I don't think you understand Russia.

Just watched this segment on sky news.

Queenie didn't actually say they were rude, the police woman did.
Standing in the rain chatting to posh dress twats, glad I'm not the Queen.

read a bit of the image, it's probably 100% true
t. I used to be able to speak fluent mandarin, probably far too rusty by now.
Every chinese person you meet is badtalking you, they're all niggers

I know what your women understand

BARKBARKBARK

Hows your wifes puppy btw?

shut the fuck up chang, he's the greatest man alive.

Your points are valid.

I didn't imply otherwise

She doesn't deserve respect anyway

True I do not understand. All I know is hearsay about Russian engineering. And pictures of Putin being a badass.

Turns out it's rather cucked hmm?

>Following the Dunblane massacre, he questioned the need for a firearms ban: "If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?"
BASED

savage

>mfw it's a "bongs bringing the bants against the commies" episode

Why the fuck does every politician get made to do this?

I hope trumposting becomes a thing

When they get elected Israel calls them up and offers them to come pray to their wall.

If they refuse the media won't ever let them forget it.

Their way of getting back at Rome/European culture for destroying the temple.

Funny that every time that temples been destroyed its because of their own arrogance starting a war they couldn't hope to win.

>Russia
>Badass

They have raw ass from all the dogcock

What did you just say m8? Do you want us to come over there and retake what is rightfully ours once and for all? Because insulting the queen is the right way to go anout it

>"People think there's a rigid class system here, but dukes have been known to marry chorus girls. Some have even married Americans."

I hate those chinks so damn much.

>except that it would be gross misuse of a cricket bat as it wasn't made to kill a bunch.
>while it would be the proper use of the gun as it was made specifically to kill a bunch.

>bongs bringing the bants against the slants
There you go, lad.

I think somethings wrong with my monitor, the colours are off

Fuck off. You have an inflamed Pepe anus as your flag.

chinks are like bipedal cockroaches... the world will soon come to learn of its mistake in accepting their cheap crap in exchange for its precious resources and land

'And the number of the forces of the horsemen was two myriads of myriads; and I heard the number of them.'
(Rev. 9:16)

"ooga booga *click click* boiingo?"

NANJING
A
N
J
I
N
G

I went to a buffet in China's Taiwan and was literally shoved in line so people could better access breakfast. Well, I never.

Chinese barbarians btfo

Oh fuck. Thats a pretty good comeback. Well done Vlad

Russia is shit, but I don't even know what country are u from. So maybe you should be careful talking with nuclear weapon possessors.

>woman dressed as a British officer or whatever
wew

Because thats not food to them. They eat insects mainly

Another Eton Grad?

Who the fuck is rude to the damn Queen?

Man, I love me some greentext shit posting about other countries. Glad I'm in Blighty.

youtube.com/watch?v=TY6FA-v5MIg

Making threats on a Mongolian basket weaving forum while Fido pounds his wife