How tall is too tall for a girl that you wouldn't date her?

How tall is too tall for a girl that you wouldn't date her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfkZgvJGgU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Taller than me.

5'

5'10"
chicks this tall or taller usually have weird bodies

This.
Same height is fine.
Taller isn't so bad, but I'd prefer not to.
If someone's 6'2 and she's the most incredible woman on the planet then I'd make exceptions.

I'll take what I can get.

I'd go for taller wymmynz anytime. Most blokes seem to be afraid of giant pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfkZgvJGgU4

Yeah all those 6'+ supermodels have weird bodies. Six foot tall women are the pinnacle of beauty. Manlet confirmed

I date even a mother fucking Titan if its hot

5'6 and taller
and not fat chick ffs

Nothing I don't want manlet kids

when I was 17 I dated a chick who was 6" 2". It was fucking weird kissing with my head pointed up!

Dated a 6'5" girl who's proportions was correct all the way around. No super long legs or torso. Anyway I'm 5'9" sex was... Erm. You end up doing a lot of the work. And laying next to her is weird. I use to be into really short girls. My freshmen HS gf was 4'9" then my next gf was 5'2. Then 5'3" then 5'7" then 6'0" then 5'5" then. 6'5" the best sex is with a girl who is plus or minus 3 inches. Of your height.

i'm 6'0 and used to date a girl the same height as me. dont think id date taller tho

I'm 6'5" so a girl taller than 6'2" is a no

No such thing as too big for me

I'm 5'7" and dated a 6' woman once. Sex was pretty good, but dancing was weird.

Doggy style didnt work very well, because her legs were longer than mine. But her on top, me on top, prone, etc was fine.

She never really brought up the height difference but my friends would. My tall friend was dating a short woman and my friends would make jokes that he and I should trade gfs.

Tall fags are so incredibly insecure TBH. Ive ever known one who was honest. And bitched about having to bend threw doorways and his knees always hurting and the fact he can't sit down in a row of people without pissing the people behind him off. The inability to drive most cars new and old...sounds pretty shitty to be above average. The girl I was with hated it. She says lots of the guys before me were so insecure and that's why she liked me. But I'm too much of an asshole and have that "don't care" attitude that gets old in relationships. So we broke off.

Tfw no 7ft tall muscle amazon woman to dominate you and force you to marry her

>7ft
This

I would fuck any bitch, as long as she is not a ham planet, and had feminine tits and ass

Imokwiththis.png

I'm 6'5, there's no such thing as a woman who is too tall.

Spotted the manlet

Same height and dated 5'11'' chick. Took her virginity and after that she was wild. I agree that doggy didn't work cause she was all legs. Same problem when she tried to ride. Good tits and ass though. Fun times.

literally 0 people asked how tall you were

kill urself

You're such a homo, dude. Kill yourself, you should.

6 foot 4

Then there is no woman taller than you faggot, go to a trap thread where you belong, shorter man don't want a taller woman dominatrix

4 feet tall is the cut off point

Guis, how do i obtain that dominant tall muscle gf that i desire? I am 5,8 125 lbs with medium/long hair and want my fantasy to come true. Also i hate going outside or to the gym or talking to people, or generally doing anything that doesnt involve computers. Wat do

What does a tall man have to be insecure about? Manlets are the ones who look like children their whole lives

I want snu snu. I'm ~6'1" and I'd love a girl taller than me; I'm talking climb the mountain, WNBA type hight.

Kek

erm, women dont want effeminate men. They want someone who will fill the traditional male gender role and provide a stable home for her and her kids. She wants a man who will act like she is his equal, and her contributions to the house are as meaningful as his.

They want a man who they can brag about to their friends, not an effeminate boy their gfs will laugh about

I'm 6'4" and I would be alright with a 6' girl but they're not easy to come by

>tfw you posted that "destroyer of worlds" comment, but no one will ever believe you

His boypussy and his wooden stick body

I mean... i dont think a traditonal woman is going to be the type of woman who wants to dominate someone, right? So its ok.. maybe.

6ft3

3 ft

fpbp
6' here btw

umm however tall they are in 5th grade..

4'11

Too tru. Wat's wrong with them? Give me a giantess any day.

Good thread op. Top kek

Thread needs more tall chick pics.

not taller than me in high feels, i mean the girl is wearing the high heels, so i guess around 5'8"

Just google tall woman, dumbass