Tl;dr

tl;dr
>been dumped yesterday by the first girl I was dating
>mom said she might divorce dad
>all happened on the same day
>feel alone
I'm the guy from last nights thread btw
if anyone wants to hang out it'll be cool, there's nobody in my house today and for the weekend, I can't focus on anything to distract myself so came here again...I don't really want to be here but I've nowhere else to go

yes

cool man, how are you doing?

Accept nothingness and become something from nothing. Music and food. Think to yourself. Create a dating profile. Become deep even in the shallowest of times.

Rebound with a girl and ride the high. Also, learn from your parents' mistake and never get married.

I agree, my parents relationship is good but I could never see myself living with the same person forever

dont worry user we are here for you

Its tough being motivated now though, everything I ever tried failed anyway, I'm trying college out again and playing guitar more than ever but who knows if it'll all work out? I do think a lot but every time I do I always spiral down to thinking about her, even though I know its over. I'm on tinder again but I can't look at these girls without wishing they were 'her' for some reason, I can't look past that so I'm leaving it for now. This is a terrible time for me to do anything...

I'm not like that tho, I'm awkward as fuck and don't know how to get girls like that, I'm a beta kissless virgin at 22 so doubt I'll ever be able to do that, I'm not a big fan of it anyway, I'm more of a one girl guy and I'm not looking for some quick thing on the side. I don't think I'll ever find a girl to like me enough to marry me anyway.

my mom said she was in love with my dad, but they only lived together after marriage, thats when she realized how abusive and negative he is, she regretted that decision for the past 20+ years she said.

thanks man, I wish my friends didn't live so far away, or if I knew them well enough to talk to them about things like that, not that I would but at least going for a pint or something right now would be cool, instead I'm here taking advantage of being anonymous

Stop being a simp.
Go MGTOW and focus on you, not the the modern whore (all women).

women are overrated, just do your thing
im the same "level" as you, just at 23, but landed a solid IT job, got my own flat and feeling pretty good

stop crying. ive seen you posting this shit before, you faggot.

She was fine, we broke up on good terms but it just wasn't working out.
She took forever to open up, but expected me to open up to her. So she knew me and I didn't really know her that well, i don't even know if I'd like her once I found out some things about her. She expected us to talk about shit like weather forever, only meet up once a month, she told me to come to her but wouldn't come to me, she left me hanging forever and never explained why, avoided questions too, but when I leave her hanging she says its 'ok' but tthen acts all cold and leaves me hanging again. I felt more miserable than I felt happy, always questioning what it is that I did. Also, she was planning on moving to another country after college, we lived a bit apart anyway but it was manageable, but I don't wanna be with someone that I know will leave eventually anyway, so we just split up... she was so perfect in so many ways it makes me feel like shit to let her go, there again, she had things and insecurities that drive me crazy. It just feels bad you know?

Are you on steam OP ?

I was once like you. Then I fucked a girl and realized it's not the romantic writhing of bodies in a sensual dance of mutual love and understanding that movies have bullshitted you into believe it is.

Don't make my mistakes, user. I'm 30, and wasted my teens and most of my 20s not getting laid. I have hope for you. Force yourself to talk to people and learn to have a rapport with women.

Stop thinking about them and do nothing to prevent the thoughts. Eventually you'll realize that it's just self sabotaging behavior. Stop looking past it and look through it. The only way out of your situation is by doing the things you like for you and you only. If you don't have anything left then just accept that there's new hobbies and interests you can get interested about.

Considering that women love men for their resources (as a utility) and not as a person. Why the fuck would you want a girlfriend?

The cost benefit with current legislation is fucked.

I want to focus on me, thats why I've decided to try out college again, but thats gonna cost me every penny I have saved up. Besides, college doesn't start until september and until then I'm stuck in my little room with nothing to do, just left with negative thoughts. I'm moving out for college soon since this town is dead. The timing just sucks, im stuck for the rest of the summer alone and with nothing much to do.

I only made a thread last night, even mentioned that in the post, whats up with you?
I'm not crying, just need to feel like I'm not alone, its a human thing to do, I'm sure you understand.

I know.

you know what ? I wanted to get you some game. It's not magic but it would have distracted you for a few hours.

No man, I can't afford a new pc so I'm on this little shit box thing that over heats at any game that came out after like 2010 kek.

I'm fairly easy going and confident around girls, thing is, I'm not much into getting laid all the time, being with a lot of women and all that. I just want someone that will make me feel happy, sex would be a side thing in that case, its just hard to find someone like that.

ok user, il bring some lube

Not a bad idea! I'd chip in for that.

I can sympathize, dude.

My mom died last week, and yesterday my mom's brother had a heart attack, and to top it all off, my girlfriend broke up with me yesterday.

Well, fuck. Another time maybe

nice try but too late

>the catechism of depression

I get you, I'm just at the stage when its all fresh and its all that I keep thinking about, like I'm trying to justify the situation or whatever. I just feel like everything I'm about to do will somehow remind me of the girl and put me down, played games for a bit to distract myself a bit but I'm done with that for now. Nothing else works, I can't get myself to do anything yet. I think I just need some company until the shitty part is over, then I can focus on myself.
You're right about the new hobbies and interest though, I was thinking of going back to painting again!

The girl I was dating wasn't into that at all, she was good company, made me happy, she was very much like me, thats the sort of girl I'm looking for. It just didn't work out for us, everything went against us. I just have a feeling like I'll never find a girl like that again for some reason...

did she like ponies?

Sleeping Kitty loves you tho!

Really? man, thats terrible, I wanted to say "I hope you're doing well" but it seems like a stupid thing to say. Hope things will work out for you eventually man!

are you the guy that made this interesting post about responsibility yesterday? i saved that shit, helps me a lot! if not then thanks for the company haha

Not sure, I forgot to ask her!

I appreciate it haha

Yes, that was me. Just lurkin.

Loneliness is one of the worst feelings ever man but you have us here. Are you working? If so start talking to your colleagues a bit more and maybe suggest hanging out with them.

im the ponies and fuck off you did it yesterday guy.
man im truley sorry. just try to forget everything so you can start it all over.
a new ball.
new ballin.
fucking ballin, nigger.

Welcome back dude, thanks for hanging out again, cheered me up last night what you wrote, that was solid stuff, made me think!

I work odd jobs when I can, used to work for my dad but that didn't go well so I barely make any cash these days, like I mentioned earlier, about 90% of my money is my college fund.
I talked to one of the guys who lives close enough, we'll meeting up next week though. The rest lives too far in the country, I can't afford that and the travel is too much for me.

I'm trying to forget by getting distracted, being here is my distraction, works better than anything else

man, Sup Forums is my distraction for life itself.

you've got so much more to live for already, I can tell.
play vidya games and just go offline for awhile, is my tip.

Things will get better man.
I mean they might wont get OBJECTIVELY better, but you'd be surprised how fast you can get used to things sucking.
I was.

it used to be for me, but I realized that staying here when I'm happy drags me back to being sad. Its my first time here in about 2 months, well yesterday was. i will go offline for a bit to read once this thread dies out, my threads die pretty quickly so won't be here for long haha.

I'm used to most things when they happen, these things are completely new to me tho, so it takes a bit more effort to deal with it you see

huehue. just remember there are anons who will will be rootin for ya.

>OP here
I have 2 brothers, my mom only told ME about the divorce and what she really thinks of my dad, so I think its only a matter of time.
Her exact words were
>ever since we got married and lived together I've regretted the marriage, he turned out to be a bad person who I can't stand sometimes
>he's not supportive at all and always uses me to do things for him, he forces me to take care of the mess he created and I get shit for it
>to be completely honest with you, now I understand why couples get a divorce when they're in their sixties
she said that my dad will get a week off starting today and that she's hating it already
I feel like its only a matter of time until push comes to shove and they end up splitting.
I know for a fact my dad wouldn't make any effort in seeing us, he just likes us because we make money he could take off us and that my brothers have careers. Pretty certain all my brothers will side with my mom if anything.

Thing is, I don't know whether I should tell my brothers about it, seems like I'd be worrying them needlessly, but at the same time, its something I think they should know, any thoughts on that, anyone?

trips op.
dont care what you parents care of.
you're old enough to understand that they are people aswell. flawed, just like you.

I get that, thats why I'll support their decision if they decide to go through with it, thing is, I don't know what to do, I'm the only one that knows and it kind of bothers me, I'm not sure if I should bother my brothers with it or not, like, should they know the truth?
My brother lives with our parents and will for a long time until he gets enough money to move out (he just got a good IT job after college, its local so he has to stay here), but as things stand right now, I'm afraid that divorce may come sooner rather than later so giving my brother a heads up would be appropriate. At the same time, i don't wanna start any drama around the house since nothing's been officially said that they will get that divorce, pretty sure its coming tho.

if your brothers are underaged, stfu till they are.
it will come when it will, and be glad you are kind of "prepared".
please do not care so much for your brothers and what not about this, hence its not your decision.
IF and only IF, they are about to do it, please tell em before hand. becuase i've got friends whos parents divorce and got raped, (whatnot) and they turned out pretty shitty, except their older siblings.
I wish my parents divorced, since they are not ying ang yang, but more cheech and chong. and it have done nothing to me (i hope), and im 27 and have not commited suicide yet.
im drunk and i have no idea where im going with this post.
just be carefull, op. everyone will react differently to their parents getting divorced.

page 9. ffs op

what can I do about that? I won't force people to post, its ok if the thread dies it, it will eventually, I feel a bit better now anyways so it did work.

checked them dubs man.
They're both over 18. Sort of feels shitty that I saw it coming and never told tho, but I suppose theres no point worrying them before things actually happen. I know its not my decision, but I feel like when my mom told me about this, she sort tested the waters with that, since I seemed ok with it and heard her out i think it made her more convinced that the divorce is a good idea, I feel like I'm partly responsible. Like today she seems very cold and distant to my dad 'for some reason', i think I care too much tho.
My parents aren't perfect either, no marriages are! its just that my dad has a short fuse and is abusive to all of us, especially me and my mom, thats why she's thinking about it...
Yet? hey man, thats no way to go for anyone, don't close the book before you finish it, might turn out to have a great ending! only one way to find out is to live it.
Yea I get you man, I'll try to play it safe

more of a funny one but sort of related

i love to see two (you)'s.
I do belive you will do the right thing user !

haha
Thanks man, appreciate the input!