Why arent you with a skinny white chick

why arent you with a skinny white chick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUe4j6S8aIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would anyone want a skinny white chick?

thicc is betta

What a degenerate family. Even Piper looks like a slut.

I am

You accidentally added a T

i'll make a note of this for my boss.

I am faggot and she's got an innie pussy and pink sweet tiny lebias to match. Also that tiny ass takes a pounding like a champ.

I'd like some good meat when I eat ass, I'm not a dog to chew around on bones

Thicc is so much better, this guy knows

Because most white girls can't actually hang. You get talking on some real shit and they either space or have nothing interesting/worthwhile to add.

This is because white women have to try the least hard to get laid/attention. Jaded but still chill black girls is where it's at user. Weirdo pinay girls with great senses of humor are what's good. Intensely passionate and direct latinas are the reason I want to get up in the morning.

Hell, even white girls from non-uk non-us countries are way cooler than the average white girl. They've got experience and flavor. They're not cookie cutter fucking house and two kids shaped bullshit people like most white girls.

Why aren't you broadening your horizons? What good does mizing the idea that thin white girls are the only girls worth the time of day? Actually, you go ahead and stick to that, user. Leave more for those ready for something better. You'll catch up one day. Maybe.

Implying one group based on skin colour are generally more interesting and capable of holding a more interesting conversation..

I don't think so mate.

Interesting grills come and go. Regardless of skin colour..

My gf is white but not skinny, she is also far from a "what Sup Forums calls chub" she has a great hip to waist ratio same for tits. She is however not so tall, she plays vidya with me though. Now I should just lose weight too.

I am. I hate thicc asses

youtube.com/watch?v=CUe4j6S8aIE

The most boring bitches in the world? No thanks.

Because I haven't met any

I used to be, then I got married.

I know that's true, stranger. It just pisses me off seeing people say skinny white girls are the only girls. Just trying to inspire some interest in different groups, though making it about race def wasn't the best way to go about that.

Aw okay mate fair one, I totally agree. There's a whole world of pussy out there, broaden your horizons am I right?

SHILL DETECTED

SHILL ACCOMPLICE DETECTED

I just ejaculated cold semen, how long before I die?

more

So basically what you're saying is that the only acceptable fucks are skinny ass white chicks?

im saying you are a shill, and probably the same person

hard to understand, i know, but try and keep up

i am :)

prove it

I feel like I just got trolled, especially considering I disagreed with the other dudes first statement..

Only the other night I found myself trying to explain Hitler's dream to a normie so.. I don't know what to say mate. Perhaps the other guy is a shill, but I'm just saying.. pussy is pussy nigga, and if you aren't going to get them pregnant you don't even damage the gene pool so..

Because I like big tits and ass

you literally talk in the same way. its so obvious and dumb

'mate'

because 4 years of living in asia gave me yellow fewer

pic related. my fiancee, i'm gonna breed her soon

I guess we're just similar people..

Not everyone is scheming against you paranoid tinfoil head

time stamp you fucking cunt

TLDR

Gonna assume your an assblasted chick though

>I disagree with what you're saying and this means you're a shill
You're a fucking idiot. You deserve the shit life your slowly skulking toward.

Protip; If you think race mixing is going to ruin the world, it's because take the easy bait. Honestly, if race mixing is even something you think about more often than once in a blue moon, you're fucking up pretty hard.

I was a young white teen in the 60's and saw firsthand what racial tension does to a culture. It's on the upswing again and because of the internet, that fire is immensely more easy to fan nowadays. The future this is leading is toward is disaster and consequence and the current new generation (at least the vast majority of) aren't smart enough to do their research and actually think about what their actions might cause beyond the one-five year mark.

You're asking for it and it's coming for you. Enjoy the self-fulfilling prophecy of hate.

I am. She's a little underweight but exactly my type. Most guys I talk to rate her a solid 9

>and I'm not even white, fuck you neckbeard virgins

Burden of proof user. You're the same person untill you can prove god exists

Implying you wouldn't fuck this

how the fuck can I time stamp it if it's a saved pic of months ago. What should I prove?

I am god and I've already proved to myself this is true.

You're in check, user-chan

Chillout gramps these guys are the people that nobody in mainstream society takes seriously. It is very common on Sup Forums for people to have virulently racist views, esp. when it comes to racemixing, but that's because most of these guys are objectively inferior and have been their entire lives.

>inb4 nigger kike whatever- you know it's true

I am

oh, wait, I get it. You think I am the girl in the pic? sorry, she's my gf. I said "I am" as "I am with a skinny white girl"

Show us her penis

Aw right, you were meaning it in a deeper sense

Okay bro enjoy your lean and xanax, fucking idiot

Maybe he giving us genuine information though and you're just spitting it back in his face coz you're a wee Hitler fan boy

I think you misread my comment buddy

I recognize that this is at least partially true. trump is the current president, though. That says something about either popular opinions today or how the election process actually works. The red flags are everywhere right now. That people even felt like there was a need for a black lives movement says it all. If you live in a country where it's normal for people to fear people of other races or where public and political discourse can be swayed by groups like the kkk, you can be sure it's about time to jump ship.

There are no skinny chicks in Michigan.

Oh wow he is a fucking atheist too big surprise you idiots are all the fucking same
Why don't you just do everyone a favour and take a leap of faith off a short plank oh wait I forgot you're a fucking neckbeard

you can't be this stupid...

I have been, it's nice as fuck.

You're so right man, sorry dude, I'm fairly shitfaced

wow.

just fucking wow.

Neckbeard? You would honestly be jealous of my insane good looks if you seen my selfies dude seriously

Because I'm a fat white dude, relationships are hard and Id rather buy a pinball machines and mame cabinets

I am

^this^

read this you retards

What's her waist to height ratio? Even better, just post a pic

Why would I be jealous of an insane person that's ludicrous. Think before you post or maybe pray for guidance from whatever atheist book you are onto in the moment.

you still didn't know what it meant.

If you did, the reply would have been that it isn't you. instead you responded like the autistic faggot that you are.

you said "time stamp", but I thought it was already super clear that the girl in the pic wasn't me, because I also said "I hate thicc asses". So that's why I didn't understand why you asked me to timestamp that, you fucking massive idiot

Yeah like I don't even know what the fuck kinda point you're trying to make anymore, are you religious or what? You sound like a psychopath

I am.

timestamp

>you sound like a psychopath
That's because they clearly are a psychopath.

because qt azn

I mean, she's my gf, I have, according to my folder, 2091 pics of her... But I don't fucking timestamp them with a post-it note lol. What are you getting at?

So is this the new tactic you alt rights get called out then falsely accuse the debater without facts just bullshit

Talk about fake news lmfao neckbeard cuck

BRO STFU JUST POST THAT BITCH OR FUCK OF NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR LIFE WE JUST HERE TO FAP TO NOBODIES

Alt right? omfg, now I know you're definitely trolling. I'm all for preserving the white race, especially when there's a crisis with the whole Muslim thing these days, multiplying ten-fold compared to other races like but Jesus dude. Just trying to say you can't paint everyone with the same brush just because it suits your 'vision'

little hot slut you mean

OH FUCK YEEEEEEHHH TELL ME MORE ABOUT HER WHAT KINDA MOVIES DOES SHE LIKE/TYPE OF SHAMPOO SHE USE, DOES SHE USE CONDITIONER? HOW LONG YOU BEEN TOGETHER? DO YOU LOVE HER? HOW DID YOU MEET?

I WANT TO KNOW MORE

You son of a bitch

why?

want more?

You just avoid the discussion completely and adhominem how I'm trolling what's next you start bringing up your diabetes like just work out stop eating so much crap see how you like it when were both being childish

Sorry capslock made it seem a little weird

did you on purpose leave her name in filename?

surely no one is that ignorant

Met her at a bar, she was an all-american athlete in college, she has an 8-pack, she uses "It's a 10" shampoo/conditioner, sometimes Wen, been together a few years now.

what programm do you use to make that censorship effect? I'm tired of using paint

oh yeh shes hot thats a smokin body my man need more pics does she wear dresses/skirts often or is she the yoga/track pants type what about hot shorts what type of underwear do you like on her lets see it

photoshop use the blur tool but make it really blurry or people can unblur it

thats what i thought, bitch

Yeah you just destroyed my somewhat feeble mind

oh it speaks obviously youre not done got something on your chest let me blow you again stupid bitch

people can unblur it? how is it even possible?

cottage cheese ass and legs this bitch is not skinny look at her thick arms nice try

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

I'm not even entirely sure if you're trolling, mentally unstable.. or like god-tier intelligence

people have lot of time on their hands. just google how to unblur photos. with distributed computing power probably be alot faster too.

also some rando channer with something to prove found some dudes girlfriend just by the type of nail polish she used and the place they met. chip on his shoulder fer sherr

man the harpoons boys

just like i predicted not even worth my time. go figure.

because i'm a beta