Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Why did you put it on a ham?

worst bait

Try using a different picture,this ones very stale.also give it some more time between threads mkay?
Sage

>checks phone to see what a watch is
oh

bait.... powerpuff girl

Poor rolex

Is that ham or do you have no fingers?

So, what's wrong with your arm OP? Is it a birth defect or an injury or are you just really fucking fat?

>Faggot

naah, he just wasted all the surgery money on a fucking expensive watch just to tell the time, u could do more with a couple fingers or a liposuction.

who's arm is it?

>Wearing a watch

How does it feel having your forearm be thicker than your puny hands?

How does it feel to have that same forearm look like a large sausage with no definition?

but at least the watch will draw attention away from that

bait

Some asian bloke probably based on reverse image search.

Op is real poor fag

We had this thread two days ago faggot

and my shitty watch tells the same time as your crappy rolex. AND

>plebian rolex
>I own the watch that sigourney weaver wore in alien when she was playing as ellen ripley
>watch is literally worth $20000, it is literally the one used on the movie set

Very unlikely. Most cheap watches use quartz movements that are far more accurate than expensive mechanical watches. Cheap watches also don't need servicing aside from new batteries, unlike expensive ones that need spare parts and professional servicing to be decently accurate.

you stupid faggots

I already know this thread is b8, but I haven't been on 4cancer since 2011.

Why are you wearing it around your ankle and why is your foot amputated?

Pic bbyboy

I don't have it around me, it's in storage. If I ever find it I'll post pictures, but don't get your hopes up.

>Having that fat of an ankle

You are not fooling anyone, tubby.

Look guys, he switched up a few words this time. Hes actually trying

>I don't have it around me, it's in storage. If I ever find it I'll post pictures, but don't get your hopes up.
Nice meming friend xD I also like to brag about owning stuff I will never afford on the interwebs.

I like mine better

Of course I can't afford it, It was given to me by a rich friend who I've been friends with for a long time. I really do have it, If I find it I will post it on here.
>inb4 sell it
No one is actually even looking for this watch, and I wouldn't expect to get more than $200 for it
Now you wanna hear what I really want? I want the watch that she wore in Aliens, that watch trades hands often for a hefty price.

My question is, did you eat your knuckles, you pudgy fuck?

My phone has a clock....

You Better have a convincing story in Joe you got it

Is that a woman model or you are stupidly fat?

Also, stupid american cunt, buying rolex instead of jaeger lecoultre or any other actual high quality timepieces with well-designed complications.

Ok
>be me
>be 3 years old
>fucked by guy in the ass
>he jizzed in me
>he throws me in the corner and cries
>he picks me up, and tries to open my asshole up
>the crazy fucker gets a knife to try and open my ass up
>he does
>the jizz falls out of my ass
>brings me to the sink to wash out the remaining jizz
>feeling violated
>tfw I'm a 3 year old fleshlight anal

Taupi ? C'est toi?

It's everyday bro with that Disney Channel flow

How does it feel to not be able to tie your own shoes, you fat fuck?

fuck off french fag

Is that a hand or a pawn? This looks like a cat waering expensive watches to compensate for a tiny... erm... tale...

Kill youself jock

Post moar
I want real gore, not that fake photography shit

Watch is a fake, the one on the screen is real, the "real" one has a device that tells the date

those 5 seconds difference are so incredibly important for the average person...

Oh look. right there someone uses w7.

You probably used windows 98 in 2007

IF YOU POST THIS FUCKING FORCED MEME AGAIN I WILL STUFF THE FUCKING ROLEX UP YOUR FUCKING ASS NIGGA

first: this is bait af, seen that pic like 9000 times...
second: I wear an LG G Watch R with Android on it, so fuck you, mine is better even if it's cheaper.
and third: why would you waste that amount of money in a fucking watch when you could invest it in something more profitable?

Lost

kekk

Oh this bait thread AGAIN

Your name is Robert.

Terrible bait

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Dear Lord. You guys are pathetic trying to impress each other with your watches.

I'll just be over here, wearing my Rolex and just got sucked off in the airplane lavatory on my flight from NYC to Vancouver by a chick who noticed my watch and started a conversation with me while we were waiting at the gate to board.