Sex scene

>sex scene
>guy cums inside
>girl doesn't immediately go to the bathroom to unload the jizz out her snatch

I've fucked 3 girls in my life
and only one actually did this so I had no idea it was "a thing" I actually thought it was an anomoly
but she had a boyfriend and made it clear that she didnt' want to bare my children
on a related note she later had an abortion of mine allegedly and it more or less ruined my life a bit for a few years

>masturbation scene
>guy doesn't immediately go to bathroom for a post-fap piss

>cumming inside

Unless she's a nig, redneck,or spic, she's probably on the pill.

>it more or less ruined my life a bit for a few years
Why?

seeing how I am a virgin, how does a girl clean it out exactly? a shower I assume but does she angle her pussy into the shower or some shit? wouldn't that just push in the cum more? or do they just use their hands, but I doubt that cleans it out properly?

fug

I just like to lay down and sleep after masturbating, hwy the fuck would I get up to piss?

It's the same as sex, after sex all I do is sleep in my girl's tits.

>not using a condom or pill

>woman doesn't get up to pee after

>masturbation scene
>guy takes his shirt off to fap

"Cleaning it out" never actually cleans it out properly. It's the dumbest method of contraception (never mind STD protection) there is.

You read the same Reddit thread as I did. This isn't a Reddit meme thing. There was that "What do you do after sex?" thread on AskReddit, and this was one of the top comments "Spray-fart the cum out of my snatch" or something.

>Sup Forums pretends to be sexperts

>girl is hanging out alone in bedroom
>in matching bra and underwear set

it comes out anyway bc gravity, less messy to clean up after...I hope people aren't seriously thinking it's contraception but I already know the answer...

It's nice to treat yourself from time to time.

my ex gf filled a little plastic bottle with water and then squeezed it inside her pussy, she used this same method to make herself enemas

girls are disgusting creatures

i just keep a towel next to the bed and give it to her to put between her legs. the jizz takes forever to leak out so "going to the bathroom" for a minute doesnt do much

This nigga knows

Dude this was over 10 years ago
I was 17 she was 19
she had been my oneitis since I was like 14
it seemed like the right thing to do at the time
so yeah she was my oneitis and after I got her pregnant allegedly (there's no guarantee it was my kid since she had a bf) she ended our thing by just cutting off all contact with me which at the time was the only thing I had going for me in life I had literally graduated one year early a few months before and they way she just 100% cut off contact from me just destroyed me since I really dug her and thought I was way better than her bf I deluded myself into thinking she would pick me over him or something. One night we're having sex and shit the next day I wake up and she's gone no goodbye nothing so I go to her house and she tells me she's pregnant a I tell her to keep it (in hindsight I dodged a bullet but at the time it just really fucked my shit up). Rumors started going around that I got her pregnant her bf comes to my house like at midnight with her I'm drinking with her older sister in my room (I started drinking just to kind of get her out of my mind I seriously had it bad for her) and her boyfriend comes in while I'm on the floor drunk out of my mind I think I took some pills too and he starts wailing on me and shit, and she's like yelling at me "why are you telling people that you had sex with me?! I have never had sex with you" I have no idea who she talked to that let it all out but she decided to throw me under the bus and her bf just wailed on my face and shit then her sister kind of saved me and my parents woke up and shit and it just spiraled into a few years of bitching and wining and about her and feeling all betrayed general loser shit. It's cool now though cause I'm doing really well and I heard she's all fat and miserable with the same guy now. So I got some of that action when she was hot. Also I treat women like shit now and they seem to like it so I feel like I won in the end.

Beta bitch to alpha. Gj wp

She pees, and queefs a little. That sounds like a joke, but its not. You can "push" the cum out a bit, sort of like squeezing the last bit of pee out your penis. The peeing, while from the urethra obviously and not the vagina, serves to prevent a Urinary Tract Infection, which can be common in some women. It's just good practice. UTIs suck. You dont get it because your partner was dirty necessarily. It just happens sometimes.

Do people really have sex in their beds and jizz/squirt/whatever all over their sheets, then sleep in them? I wouldn't be able to sleep with cum drizzling out of my dick wiping everywhere.

Of course I'm a virgin so I know shit about this.

We ain't reading all that shit nigga

massive cum stain on my bed from fucking my gf 3 days ago.

im disgusting

>Unless she's a nig, redneck,or spic, she's probably on the pill.
I'd think middle to upper class white americans would be more ignorant about contraception, seeing as how they're always trying to shut down Planned Parenthood because they think it's run by vampire cannibals or something.

i always have. that's why you gotta wash your sheets often

>he doesn't take his shirt off to fap

nah I'm on Sup Forums on a Friday after all
tl:dr
I was a little bitch
a girl was mean to me
I stopped being a little bitch
she got fat
I got better with time somehow
I won
and I guess to make it relevant I had no idea girls douching my jizz out of themselves was a thing that girls do in general to other guys

cum stains are eternal, i ruined a great black shirt for cleaning cum off my gf's back

What are you, an animal? You don't need to be naked to fap, user. Have some self-respect.

Just jack off into your boxers and go about your day like a normal person.

What a horrible bitch. Yeah you definitely dodged a bullet.

I hope you find a woman that's good for you. You shouldn't treat them like shit though. Don't become her.

That's retarded conservative men, and older women. Ask any woman under 35, especially the upper class white educated ones, and they all love birth control and Planned Parenthood.

idk i cum on my sheets 3 times a week minimum and theyre fine

>jizz under my desk for years
>it hits the wooden wall
>lose something under my desk one day
>pull out the chair
>go under
>jizz in all shades from white to a reddish almost blood crust color
>mfw
>looks like one of those autistic paintings where the artist just throws paint all over the canvas
>put the chair back
>pray to god no one ever find out about it

kek one day I tried to clean it but ti just made it worse that shit just stays there

My roommates used to have cum stains on their bed all the time.

It was kind of like the end of the runway at an airport, you know where all the skid marks from landing airplanes collect.

That's disgusting m8.

honestly I'm over girls in that respect I'm more focused on just making money and being happy by myself you're sort of right but at the same time it's so much easier being neglectful and even somewhat mean to girls and like I said they seem to enjoy it it's not like I'm leading them on

I threw a blacklight under there once it was all magical and shit
I kind of wish I still lived there
I wonder what that wall would look like by now
it would be museum worthy for sure
I'd legit claim it as art
and retards would appreciate it

Pics

I remember my ex gf used to have a rag she would use to excrete onto after I finished inside of her.
Apparently after we broke up, she would sniff the cum rag when she would get horny/lonely.

>using a condom
Just date someone who isn't a whore and is on the pill. Can't feel shit with a condom on

Pissing after ejaculations (especially sex) hurts. It's like the scene in Green Mile. I think it's because my load mixes with the urine in my urethra and makes it hard to piss out.

Am I the only one?

Don't live there anymore
but I do still talk to the people that currently live there
you know what
keep an eye out for it sometime next week I'll take a pic of it with a black light going

Well user, if you're doing better now that's what's most important.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe you missed your chance for fame.

I have never had that problem

Post-ejac piss always feels good for me, gotta clean the pipes out you know

hehehe one day i'll know for myself right guys haha

One time after I cummed in my ex she was laying on top of me and said she was tired of cleaning out her pussy after sex and wanted me to put on a condom, I said too bad and she wiggled her hips and it started dripping on my leg and she said "how do you like the feel of it?"

Damn nigga that's some Gone Girl shit

>cum inside gf reverse cowgirl
>she sits there with my flaccid dick inside with cum dripping out while watching TV
>pull out ipad and watch streams
>30 mins later cum hardens and we're inseparable without some water

literally the best feeling idek why

>Not getting hard again after 30 minutes

why are you like this?

really makes me think

You need to leave.

>Getting soft at all after ejac

it actually kinda hurts when i get hard against since im basically peeling dried glue from the tip of my dick