Held and used exclusively by fagits

Better than cigs for smell.

they are cool bruv

Cancer.

For faggots to simulate how much they can suck a nigger dick

Theyre gay

I'm gonna get one

You'll be sucking nigger immigrants in no time

I used to work at a hospital. We had signs posted everywhere - NO SMOKING, NO VAPING, NO TOBACCO PRODUCTS ON HOSPITAL GROUNDS. Inevitably, about once a month, I'd be waiting for the elevator and some shitlord would start vaping in the hallway.

The process was the same each time: Take the vape - just snatch it from his pathetic grasp - and toss it in the sharps container. They want it? Sure. They just have to dig through HIV contaminated medical waste.

Smok Alien with a Kanger tank?

Those vapelords wanna get the HIV anyway for sucking all that nigger dick

Baby beast

My setup wismec rx300 limitless xl and smok alien tfv12

fag

Of course it's black you fucking nigger dick sucker

what e-liquid are you using?

Nigger jizz

dry herb vape neat way to smoke the weeds

inhaling vegetable oil for bubblegum fruit salad churro faggot flavor on the other hand is weird

I have that same setup, but stormtrooper edition. I think it's convenient for when I want to smoke, but don't want to get stoned and don't want to kill my lungs

I have a few since I like to vape nic, etizolam, CBD, and juice made from shatter

Homemade strawberry milkshake 6mg, it's pretty good

>le edge
At least they helped me kick my 20 a day habit, have fun with your cancer

Mods:
Smok Alien
Kanger Kbox 200
Kanger Kbox 50
Kanger Dripbox 160

Tanks:
Smok TFV8 Cloudbeast
Smok TF-RDTA
Smok Spiral
Kanger Protank 4
Kanger Subtank
Wismec Theorem
Wismec Cylin
Wismec Bambino
2 x Arymi Gille

And a Kanger Nebox and a Kanger Togo Mini 2

Ifunny.co is my favourite site btw. Please no hate

If you'll suck a vape, you'll suck a dick.

I have that sane a person in black, it's a good one

Also, mouth fedora.

i like it and have one myself. great alternative for cig smoking at home or in the car.
If someone takes ecigarette as a hobby and spends houndreds of bucks for the newest shit and goes in the detail hard its kinda gay for a hobby.

Why the majority of vapers are fat faggot neckbeards who are poor

Fuck, texting and driving on mobile I sound like a fucking foreigner---I have the same one* just in black

i just bought an alien 220.

i feel like a retarded faggot using it, so i only use it at home.

if i ever become like those fags on youtube that post vaping videos, i honestly hope that someone will kill me.

You can be saved quit it before the next thing you know a nigger with his dick is in your mouth

i used to suck nigger cock long before i picked up my vape.

mouth fedora

vape is the only way I was able to quit cigarettes. I tried every other method out there and nothing worked accept for this. Now I feel a lot better health wise but I can't stand the stigma attached to it. I feel like a faggot if I vape in public so I just do it mostly at home or in the car. I know some people vape without ever having been addicted to cigarettes and those are the real faggots.

Damn boy you gonna be sucking a prolapse anus then, while the Jews are surrounding you and your vaping faggot ass

Is that a mini fridge with a water dispenser?

ewwww thats icky.

i will never lick butthole. i just love being on my knees surrounded by cocks im totally not gay though.

I honestly don't care if your not obnoxious with it.

Predator y Maxo.

Lmao, you'll lick the old rabbis prolapse if he says so, tempting you with bubblegum and cinnamon roll flavored vape faggot jizz, those old dirty Jew negros

It's good managed to quit smoking after nearly 20yrs.

I bet your a predator you faggot

thats gross user.

Do you have a set up for the CBD that doesn't gunk up in a few minutes?

Mouthfedora/10

Only pussies need a soother to quit, be a fucking man and quit cold turkey.

This, I always assumed I'd die of lung cancer but now I'm content to know it'll be a short, swift heart attack.

They're dangerous, I just kicked some douchebags ass the other day for blowing one of those millennial super clouds in my face.

vapes? i just call them dildos. thats what it looks like youre sucking on to me

Good work, teach those Jew nigger loving faggots a lesson

want to replace my "dildo" with your hard throbbing cock?

>be a fucking man and yell at your girlfriend, piss off your manager and gain 30 pounds

v2pro with blacknote flavours

walks well to replace cigs and i dont have to fuck around with tanks and all this other shit just buy replacement heads. i dont get the appeal of these huge fucking units

>be a faggot who vapes and posts unfunny meemee's on the internet

Nice trips, gotta suck it up princess. Take it like a man and realize it isn't gonna kill you to quit OR act like a little bitch and get angry at people.

Got mine right here nigga

Better than smoking.

Been vaping for three months now and it has cut down my need for cigs, was two months since my last cig and its generally better for my health so no regrets

mouthfedora

what is the best ejuice? for flavor and clouds.

>Implying it's even consciously

>be embarrassed by your meme culture! accept my social conditioning! reeeeee!

No.

Ipv8 + tsunami RDA dual Clapton coil