You know guys, some points of feminism actually make sense to me

You know guys, some points of feminism actually make sense to me.
Like for example, catcalling. I think it is extremely rude and inappropriate, and we should never do that.
The thing is, man are on average much stronger than woman and can physically dominate (rape) them any time. So an uncalled for expression of sexual interest on our part is always perceived as a threat and an act of aggression.
Imagine, if you were in prison and some huge guy started catcalling you. You would automatically perceive that as a threat, wouldn't you. Even if the guy didn't mean anything by it. He might just be homosexual and would want to compliment you on your looks.

I hope I convinced you guys to stop catcalling woman on the streets.

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/75df0ea37ce210146a0f3434b90c85fe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prisoners should be afraid. It's part of the punishment.

>I hope I convinced you guys to stop catcalling woman on the streets.

I never have though. Never seen any of my friends do it either.

I've never seen anyone actually catcall anywhere (excluding a bar).

I'm pretty sure that some men get cat called as well, mate. Why is it only equality if women benefit?

Women like it where I come from.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nice hair = compliment. Nice tits = catcalling

But, in a Feminazi's world.
G'day, mate = Rape

ugly

gyazo.com/75df0ea37ce210146a0f3434b90c85fe

lul

Whats thos girls name?

feminism is great but extreme feminists are bad

I won't catcall but I'll eye-fuck the shit out of a hot/cute girl. If you don't like that, don't look hot/cute.

while you who lives in a first world country complains about catcalling, a woman in Saudi Arabia is being stoned to death for fucking a man while being herself married.

Feminism makes sense... you lost me in your first sentence.

Faggot

did leafyishere go full trap mode

I have never seen a feminist speak out against Islam, but they are far too happy shouting "SEXIST" at some someone who coughed.

a lot of girls disagree with you they want people to show interest just not guys they dont find attractive gotta take the good with the bad someone has to initiate a conversation and often enough it starts by telling her that you think she is attractive now sometimes guys go to far or say things that are inappropriate but to say that because it might make someone uncomfortable is not reason enough to say it should never be done and a lot of women i know get a kick out of it when guys shout them out builds their self confidence and they can always tell the guy to fuck off if they dont like him

fucking sexist pig

kat, but I still don't know if it has a benis or vagina

See what i mean

Catcalling is only okay when the guy is attractive obviously.

Aside from the obvious bait, catcalling is something done by the meatheads that spend their days in the gym or do other dumb shit, it's just a vocal minority, but as usual feminism takes 1 thing and generalizes it so they can use it to attack all men, which just creates hostility from people regarding an issue that wasn't about them.

I agree, it all depends on the situation. It is OK to catcall in situations where the girl doesn't feel vulnerable. Like for example in a bar(with many people around) or when she is in a group.

ya i can agree mostly but what people consider to be vulnerable is becoming increasingly subjective