Why is young pussy best?

Why is young pussy best?

Because it's pure.

Because it is at its most prime (i.e. tight) but its the most prohibited. Having sex with a minor is a heavily punished crime. So don't do it. Unless you're in a 3rd world country were that happens everyday.
Like if I was born like in Brazil, my life would be much different lol.

Ffrreesshh

Is it worth it to go to one of those countries for that?

It's tight....but every attractive girl I sleep with just lays there
I imagine more attractive equals less freak in the sheets

MODS MODS MODS

I was lucky enough to go back to college at 26, nailed a 19 year old there in the dorms. Tight doesn't even begin to explain that perfect pussy. Shit was cash.

It's fresh and unspoiled by other dick. She's innocent(ish) and nervous, and letting her experience new things with you is fun.

18 years don't know how to fuck. I prefer mid 20s early 30s when women finally start like fucking.

I'm 29, don't have the desire to fuck a dead fish.

Nice. I went back in my 30s and fucked my english professor in her office a few times. We were about the same age.

I'm with this guy. Go to a place where you can live like a king on what is a meager amount in the first world. Buy a local girl off her impoverished parents. Fuck her daily until she's like 7 months pregnant, then disappear.

>I'm 29, don't have the desire to fuck a dead fish.

32 here

and i agree.

the amount of 18/19yos who just lay on their back

wont even go doggystyle because "rmagerd he can see my butthole"

idiots.

gimme a 30+ freak who will suck me clean after nutting inside anyday

It's tight, chubby, and mostly lip-less and there is a culturally programmed belief that this represents, innocence, virginity, fertility, and maybe a bit taboo because of the perceived kink of getting to defile something you shouldn't. It's not better by any stretch, in fact a well-matured pussy FEELS far better. But the aesthetics of the youthful mound is desired for it's "fresh"ness.

THIS.

It's terrible when a girl won't properly arch her back because she doesn't want me to see her butthole. She will spread her pussy in front of me, but god forbid I see where she poops from.

Fuck yeah....fresh, tight and first cock to ever enter such clean pussy is the best. Just watch her face as you slowly enter her to the hilt. Da' best.

what kind of omegas are u guys in bed? male sexuality equals dominance.

OK Virgin.

>"sorry honey i dont do doggyu shudnt see my butt like that"
>"o-okey"

OK omega cuck.

mods?

>>omegas

Cool meme dude. I bet you insult and belittle them to lower their self esteem so you can bang them too.

where is this?

>Mid-fucking
>turn over

No.

>turn the fuck over

No.

>pushes her over

WTF ARE YOU DOING!? I SAID NO.

>Mood gone, sex over

This is real life kid, especially with prude as fuck 18yos

30+ girls on the other hand, are already in doggsytle with their vibrator on, warming up, allowing me to bury much fucking tongue in their ass before slamming my dick into their cunt.

lrn2women

dont live in a prude country so yeah

i would rather fuck myself than a girl that acts like you described

>More attractive
No it just means the boiz that have been in that puss aren't men
They didn't tell her she was a shitty lay because they were just glad to be in her "hot guts"

Your problem is you are fucking girls not women

>18 years
They do if they've been getting dick since 13 or 14

MODS?

>dont live in a prude country so yeah

Doesn't need to be any country, i work abroad in acquisitions and many, many girls from many different places are like this

Bulgaria, China, Korea, Germany, Russia, Australia, Japan, Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, US, Canada, all countries i have been in and fucked a native of, and unless you get a dirt cheap whore, they're like that, and some whores are also like that.

>30+ girls on the other hand, are already in doggsytle with their vibrator on, warming up, allowing me to bury much fucking tongue in their ass before slamming my dick into their cunt.
Have you been Fucking my wife good sir?

no, you just don't now how to be passionate and dominant