Why am i attracted to bratty, bitchy women Sup Forums?

why am i attracted to bratty, bitchy women Sup Forums?

Cuz of youre low self esteem

i feel pretty good about myself

You live in North America and have no choice.

not really, that seems something like an eu fag who doesn't know what na is actually like would say

I love bratty and semi trashy "high end" women. The kind that will wear sweat pants and uggs, while carrying a 2k Gucci purse and wearing 600 dollar Prada sun glasses

Basically pic related, except I like the Pink sweatpants from Victoria Secrete, and minus the whole Kardashian thing.

Cause you're a masochistic in nature.

/thred

what's the psychology behind masochism?

fake buddhist

Because you enjoy female dominance, degradation and humiliation. The thought of women belittling you and controlling you arouses you.

You can be successful and still be a masochist, sometimes men like the idea of female domination because they almost have too much control of their life, and want someone else to be in control for once.

>Because you enjoy female dominance, degradation and humiliation. The thought of women belittling you and controlling you arouses you.

you aren't wrong. it kind of turns me on being intentionally beta, it's different.

Because your moms an asshole.

nope. she was v nice to me.

because theyre the most fun to break in the bedroom

because they remind you of someone who you are sexually frustrated with.

that's true also

maybe

most sexual preferences are based on early sexual exposure....not like kid sex. Like when you first discovered sexuality and really enjoyed it.

for me it was my sisters boobs and I masterbated to them...so now I'm into incest.

whats the psychology behind any fetish user.

shits all crazy.

>maybe
id say definitely.

i had a cousin who was hot and really bitchy. she actually flirted with me all the time and i rejected all of it. she was crazy

i'm not into incest tho