If a girl and her boyfriend are both bisexual and the girl starts taking interest in me do you think this may lead to a...

If a girl and her boyfriend are both bisexual and the girl starts taking interest in me do you think this may lead to a threesome?

Yes it will end up with you sucking a dick.

So your saying there's a chance...

Bump

Buuuump

going to go out on a limb and assume your female. Yes there is a fair chance. Have you thought about just asking them? sounds like they would be pretty open to it

How would I ask? I can't be to blatant.

how do you know the girl is interested in you and are YOU bisexual?

No but she's super flirty with me and her boyfriend has also said he finds me atttactive.

ok so your just interested in sleeping with the guy not the girl?

a 3some with a bi couple isn't going to end with two girls fucking the guy... your going to want to be open to her also.

The girl
It's 2 guys 1 girl

oh. well hes probably going to try suck your dick at some point so

how do u know them? what do u want to do with them?

As long as I get some of the pussy

The girl takes the same study as me so we see each other 5 days a week. The guy knows me through 1-2 meets and association. If it's something they're interested in I'd like to have this threesome.

If you wanted cock in your ass you're about to get cock in your ass whether you want it or not

Welcome to Faggotville, Faggot. Of course, we should have known, because after all, you are OP.

Samefag

Differentfag

top quality bait thread welldone