Other YLYL thread is fail. Let's do dis. No faggots

Other YLYL thread is fail. Let's do dis. No faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkEaIgB4OQc
imgur.com/a/PKD02
youtube.com/watch?v=T1mG6N3E4cE
youtu.be/v9cLR7FHon4
youtube.com/watch?v=yiGTwwWaQjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not tattooing the skin tag as a basketball

youtube.com/watch?v=SkEaIgB4OQc

imgur.com/a/PKD02
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=T1mG6N3E4cE

youtu.be/v9cLR7FHon4

faggot reporting for duty!

hahahwut?

Just because you screencap shitty nigger threads doesn't mean they're worth capping or anyone else wasting their time reading you fucking 2-month faggot.

Faggotism

This happens every year just let it go mate,

Nice

He sho is dead wrong Leroy!

I could say the exact same thing to you. Faggot.

Except I know that screencap is shit. That's why I posted it.

I love Black folks, but there was a huge file this week from /pol about an American security consultant and his dude "Gunther" in Africa. Someone has this, but I only saved it at work. Please share.

Is there any story behind this pic? Or is it something like the banana?

yeah your pretty fucking retarded if you didnt realize he was posting it as an example

I fucking love that man. In the last two years I may have watched every video he's posted. I'm not even ashamed about it...I have enough shame over my micro-dick.

it is the look on her face makes me laugh

here is some OC i mad in photoshop the other day

OMFG. Writing to Guns right the fuck now.

lost

You're right

Hell I'm white and I never seen a girl that owned a Fucking pony.

You could interpret it in many ways. The faggot who originally posted this hag may want people to find his hag attractive, he could be doing it as a joke at this point posting this succubus in every YLYL thread, or it could be other people making fun of the faggot for thinking that this undesirable harpy is fuckable in any way.

this is the worst screencap of all time, none of the fucking posts are even referencing any of the other posts...

haHAA 12 btw

Or you could interpert it as what it is a pic with a woman making a funny face

Wtf is this garbage

I know. That's why I posted it.

ITT We're reminded that it's summer

fuck outta here nigger

randO m = fuunyi

Yeah but you'd have to be some kind of wizard faggot to think that. Plus her face looks fucking retarded in every pic like that.

I like how you can spot the better fighter since the first second

Someone explain this to me.

lol troll

never post it again.
it's negative amount of funny

Now here is expert mode. Pick the best fighter out of this video.

Frankie was not so innocent as this. He was bad boy, but funny and good guy to work with. I am from Denmark, but 'local German', so maybe the english is not so great for me. Anyways, yes, we sicked a rhino on a pack of rabid nigger, got fiered and paid anyways. Yes, I received claim for liver, but for one month everyone think I have none.

You should not believe such things from the beginning, but Francis Rhodes was a mean guy and also good friend. He was a good boss. But he does not love the niggers like the normals guys. He is very suspicious and also he loves the Ranger niggers. I did not, and think they stab me. He does not. Everyone knows about Assholasaurus Rex. Everyone. I freed him to do good in a big world of blacks. He did, no problem.

The liver healed itself, but maybe the Egyptian receive some money. Not abnormal.

hang yourself newfag

people never take my bait

u_u;

youtube.com/watch?v=yiGTwwWaQjI

Damn I lost

Look closer stupid

How do they differentiate their enemies from their friends?

easy, niggers dont have friends, they have people they hang out with but dont understand loyalty so when fists start flying ats everyone against everyone

how did they take the picture

Can we explain the humor here?

9fag pleasure urself over overused stuf. like ur sis

Sucker punching all those who be eying you isn't fighting. I did find the guy in gray's faggot punches highly entertaining

Like the zebras of people

lol

this used to get posted in alternate universe threads around 8 years ago

Libertarians don't understand economics. It's a pretty simple joke. You must be a libertarian.

Dumb. Stop posting kid.