Moving to europe

MEMES ASİDE
MEMES ASİDEEEE
how can i move to europe? i am 19 year old t*rkish man and my family is kinda rich but not enough to get me outside of turkey, i'm still in high school and i wonder if there is any way to move to europe.

We're full sorry :/

We're full sorry :/

>19
>still in high school

swim to greece and then you can collect welfare from any euro country

Get a scholarship, have skills, or claim refugee status.

We're full, not sorry :)

Foreign legion. Not even memeing you get the french citizenship instantly after 2 or 3 years.

move to america instead.
2bh never met any turks here
you can go to college here
but your parents would have to pay like 10K a year

you are already in europe

What kind of skills will get me to europe?

apply to a university in a euro country

do your research to see what country is the cheapest and in what countries you can get a loan and shit

do a useful degree like computer science

become a wageslave outside of t*rkey

come to america :)

and you are not :D

geber

thanks senpai, i already thinking about studying computer science or coding.

At least your family is rich. While mine...

Apply to Erasmus program after high school

do it

memes and jokes aside, the only thing that matters in the world is a good education

make yourself useful to companies in the west so they can hire you. look at what degrees are most sought after, data science and shit I guess. I'm not sure, it's up to you to research it carefully

He wants to escape a country ruled by religious nuts though.

Come to Argentina! It's more European than half of "Europe".

>how can i move to europe?

Illegally. I'm serious, no developed nation want people from other nations unless they can prove they can provide something no one else in the country can.

The "best" legal option is to become a member of your country's academia, get a scholarship to some University and find a way to establish roots there, try to find a work, but as the unemployment rate rises in Europe, I find that highly unlikely.

>19
>lisedeyim
Try selling döners

Enjoy your supreme leader

>never met any turks here
there is a reason for that, its extremely hard to migrate to USA.
my brother has been waiting for almost 2 years now to marry his gf in usa, but the waiting line is massive and they want tons of documents.Each step takes severals months to finish

are you taking cute dutch boys too?

joking aside, how is argentina's economy doing these days? might move there some day

>inb4 we're full

our queen is argentinian

excellent

Is Argentina the best country in the South America?
Serious answers please

Uruguay is better and whiter

No. Chile or Uruguay. Argentina is extremely corrupt even according to the LA standards.

Fucking roach don't even think about coming to my continent

t. descendant of romans

HAHAHAAHA no you're not!!!

we're full you you are not welcome

refugees welcome is sooooooooo 2015

Argentina is still recovering from an economic crisis. I'd not consider going there now.

usa is harder than europe to immigrate to

When is Argentina not recovering from an economic crisis?

You're not leaving, hell I wish I was in your position. I adore the sultan and would gladly become a eunuch for him and the glory of the Republic

>I adore the sultan and would gladly become a eunuch for him and the glory of the Republic
Chin up, sounds like you've already accomplished half of that statement.

You're just jealous cause you fell for the multiple party sistem meme

Serious answer, move to Canada, it's basically America but with an easier barrier of entry in terms of immigration requirements. Also, if your family is in actuality rich, not sort of rich, but actually has millions of dollars in assets, then that will definitely speed up the process in terms of being accepting for Canadian citizenship.

Is that expencive to move out of Turkey? I know brazilians that moved to Europe with only 1000€.

Why the fuck does it have to be Europe? Just go to Australia or North America, they need Turks

fucking this
wait for me melbourn :3

Stay in Turkey and help your own country you insufferable leech. FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Üniversiteyi bitirdikten sonra Yeni Zelanda'yı dene.

I feel bad for you after today

Leave or fight, good luck

1920ish I think.

If you kill yourself, your spirit goes to Europe, do it