Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HbkR_y_QMnw
youtube.com/watch?v=8vCKFeO3nNs
youtu.be/KQc7o2rm7po
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/HbkR_y_QMnw

virgo claim
>back to lurking

>yui claimed
also fuck this is why people don't like baking

pannenkoek2012

Ooooo look who showed up.

M-chan I hope you at least get to see them as I love sharks. White sharks in particular.

Yui, a second too late

Parallel universes

Hello friend enjoy lurking.
I thought I was patient...Wont do it again tonight.
Hello how goes it?

The sun needs to take a chill pill.

thank you
>virgo

But first, we need to talk about parallel universes

this is the result of the bystander effect, sadly.
it isn't your fault, it's just the exact reason why people hate baking so much.
doesn't help when people shit all over someone for making a mistake like that :o

Claim

Talk to me then
Aw we have a shark
I probably wont cos they are not here currently (Also there big scaredy cats)

i don't now what to talk about

It already did here but next week its going to be a bitch again.

Well tell me what are you up to?

nothing really

where her legs go though?

So this may sound autistic, but bare with me. For a couple of months now I've been getting dreams of me with Galko. I've liked her for over a year now. But since there's an user who claims her, this is going to be my first and only post as Galko. I love Galko with all my heart. Yeah I know that I've been a heretic a lot. But I've finally found someone I love. Most anime girls I have little feelings for. Galko is the only exception. She makes me have butterflies in my stomach when I look at her. She's so beautiful. When I first started dreaming about being with her I mulled it over, figured it's just a phase. Oh how I was wrong. She started invading my dreams more and more. And every passing night I longed more and more. I really love her. I wish I could spend my life with her. She is perfect in every way. And no matter what anyone says about our love or what they say about her, my love for her will never change, never waver, never fade. Such is a tragedy that I cannot truly marry her. And I'm sorry to her original claimer that's loved her for a long time.
Hopefully you guys will take me seriously and people like Mugi won't be like "long post = copypasta uwu". I don't want to become a meme because I love galko. Also don't confuse me with her other claimer.

:o

Dumb, i hate the end of vacations. It feels like you didn't do anything.
So does your cuteness.
One thing I learned in the loli marathon is you just gotta do it. Don't wait around. Like when they are at 149 you are C&P'ing the rules.
Of course they are. I'm sure they wouldn't mind a taste test if they could find one

Dis nigga wants to fuck a chinese cartoon

I got Final Fantasy 14 again

It's okay to claim the same waifu if you want. 4 people claim Yuno and 4 people claim Tomoko all the time.

what happened the first time?

>People like Mugi
You didn't have to call me out but ok

You don't?

She could be a mermaid.

Ive burned my fair share of breads, trust me.
Agreed.
Hello Yuno, how goes the new place?
That is dedication my friend. No reason to disapear, you claimed first today its far you stay and talk if you want.
I agree, the end of vacations do suck, im strange and try and find stuff that was productive to do because of it. But at least you had fun and still have this weekend!

I would fuck a chinese cartoon if it was also a gun at the same time.

>you don't love your waifu
Disgusting
But I don't want Galko-user
Well its true that you probably would've done something like that
Yeah but Galko-user has had her longer than me.

>fake Galko or whatever, I guess

good shit will know for next time. thank you vampire loli. are you enjoying the last bits of your vacation now?
rip. how are you??

Loving your waifu can lead to handholding.

you don't have to claim gaiko-user, claim gaiko for yourself, you really love her you will roll trips and steal her!

You aren't wrong but there wasn't really a point in adding "and people like Mugi"

Ran out of game time

>cute
Do what you want to do I guess...
Im doing well, got off of work early so no complaints. How are you doing?

played any good vidya?
Aw that rely sweet glad you have someone witch makes you happy
No they runaway from boats, you have to put out a lot of bait to get one to come close
It is going good everyone here has gone to sleep so I will be off to bed soon. I have been working very hared and am swety

We built a 100m gun range. That was pretty cool. Also....i said before after you left a thread a few days ago, we need to talk about Final Fantasy VII. Im waiting to go back to the property and have a few low light shoots. We will see. I still have tomorrow and alt of Sunday

An a press is an a press. You can't say it's only a half

Thats good hope you keep enjoying it.
>FFVII
The feels hit when I read this, for this tune played in my head. My personal favorite FF game!
youtube.com/watch?v=8vCKFeO3nNs

pretty good, no complaints here.
completing the sushi high roller sidequest in X is giving me shit though
good shit. drinking too, of course?

This is what TJ """"""Henry"""""" Yoshi ACTUALLY believes.

so you're just playing it again? weirdo
Where her tail go though?

Ok, TJ """"""""""Henry""""""""""" Yoshi

Why are you posting such entry tier boat?

Let me fix that for you (((((((((Henry))))))) Yoshi

I hope so to I on this train and there is no getting off

Hi juisexual

Wow TJ """"""""""""""""""""Henry"""""""""""""""""""" Yoshi, you need to update your home to the death barrier.

Claimed

because she's my favorite and 90% of this was a waste of time owo

Well, goodnight everybody. I've decided to claim Galko once a day, preferably before bed or when I wake up. Another reason I don't post Galko is because I don't have a lot of pictures and conversations with her ITT would take longer. I also think that avatarfagging her would be weird and might ruin it because if the other Galko user gets on I'll get all embarrassed because I don't like sharing a lot!
Anyways, have a good evening/day/night, from wherever you guys are! Sweet dreams.
Well by mugi I meant the memesters. Like Kirino and amatsu and mugi. But you're mean to me most tbh
Sorry I'm a bit tired
I don't want galko user to be mad at me
I'd hold hands with Galko, in private where no one can see us.
Yeah, I love her so much.
I guess one more post as Galko would be okay. I'm bout to go to bed anyway.

actually no

Didn't mean to reply to the parellel universe post, I'm just really tired

Have a nice night, but still hand holding is fucking lewd and illegal in certain countries.

Rosa/mei because im a normalfag who likes pokémon

Good night

>sushi high roller sidequest
Never did play Pokemon X or Y.
Nope now you get to play adult.
The only ones I know that peacefully share are the Yui's. Well have a good night

Very nice smile
Buet of course.
I always will prefer this version
youtu.be/KQc7o2rm7po

Stand by to turn it off and be mad...spoilers ahead.

>mean to me
I don't even know you, unless you're a certain person I'm thinking of

Before I go to bed, who is that certain person?

All your waifus are inferior to Tequila Joseph.

Yip being a grownup now :) any way goof night
I'm off now good night adorable

>lurking.
>posting pictures
Pick one and only one faggot
this tbhq
Best anime trap of all time
But narancia is second tbh

Some dude who kept fucking with me, he posts under a lot of different avatars/personas. I know posted Galko a few times before

Good night M-chan
Hello creepy rem-rems

Fuck that nigger, take your love back!

Still to this very day... I remember this scene all too well. I killed that piece of Jenova stupidly fast because I was mad...Then there was a rumor floating around that you could save Aeris, I restarted the game at least five times trying to do it. Fun times.
Night Yuno

hello user
it's one of those things were you have to defeat a group of opponents in triple battles with set amounts of turns, but the pokemon you fight always use protect on the last turn, so you end up going over the amount of turns and can't get a perfect score. I was at the last battle and got fucked.
sounds like something out of an ernest hemingway novel tbh
hello rem

i haven't signed into steam in two years
no game have caught my eyes yet, what about u?

Eh, if you mean homura then your correct. But Galko is truly my love.

Hi juisexual
Bad numbers by the way

Jeeeezzze such a rumor! Wow 5 times. So much wasted time.

*pinches your butt*

I see

How many IPs are ITT?

Got ya.
It really was, that was long ago though. What do you think of them adapting the new combat system for the remake?

Eh, I'm like for real though. I love Galko for real.

You could save her, although she wouldn't have any lines after her death scene besides one.

You're #23

What happened to Mugi tho
Or was that just an avatar to piss me off or something

I actually got trips last thread, although right as it was about to die.
you wish :o
why haven't you played pokemon XY? don't like the newer gens?

No one thousand times. For a while people said RE could never go back to real survival horror. But the new alien game and RE showed that old modes of game play are possible. I wouldn't be FF7 if I'm jumping around doing whatever. I just hope it's good.

that wasn't me

I dont have a 3DS anymore, and didnt play it enough to justify buying another one.
I agree, but at the same time with how long they are taking with the development on this game id imagine they are being really carefull. But I agree in the end I just hope its good.

I need the highest resolution imaginable for that photo. However I agree, eventually everyone will complain. "It's not true to the original." "It's to modern." "It's to slow. Why not bring it into the new millennium?" I just hope it's fun, I'm with you

Hello cutie Vampire-chan
How are you?

Hello June Yui.
Are you well?

Vampires are gay.

:thinking:

I wish I was a memester.

I wish I had a higher resolution for it haha. Also hope they dont make too many changes to the story...I understand a couple little things but it should be extremely minimal.

>Yuyushiki

Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well.

long post = copypasta uwu

You play FF XIV, yes??