TRUMP IS NEW HINDU GOD IN INDIA

you can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vishnuhindusena/status/730106248423571457
twitter.com/vishnuhindusena/status/730107495444668417
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/islamic-invasion-of-india-the-greatest-genocide-in-history/
youtu.be/Y7f3gPZG8xQ
huffingtonpost.in/2016/03/03/donald-trump-hindus_n_9371408.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/12/police-officer-accidentally-explodes-grenade-in-pakistan-court
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Peshawar_school_massacre
reddit.com/r/nottheonion/comments/4ea3hm/police_constable_shows_judge_how_grenade_works/
reddit.com/r/nottheonion/comments/4ea3hm/police_constable_shows_judge_how_grenade_works/d1yb50a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BASED PAJEETS

I'm never making fun of India again

Next world superpower by 2030

POO

I mean they do love shit so it makes sense they worship a piece of shit xD

But they're right. He is the greatest hope against Islamic terror.

>>/r/eddit

Do you fucktards seriously not realize it's photoshopped? They're supporting a local politician, the one with his picture on the banner. Fucking poltards

4th post best post
screencapped

Yea right as if anyone in their right mind would vote for some guy with a dot on his forehead

bamp for bantz

they sense his high psi levels

how long did it take you to make? was it worth it?

is that a smear of shit on Trump's forehead?

They didn't make him a God. They're just showing support.

twatter.com/rrksingh21

They're probably happy that they won't have to work shitty outsorced American jobs anymore when Trump becomes President.

hear, hear!
really though, they're a funny people

>mfw our greatest ally against mudslimes happens to be poo-in-loos

Do we accept?

Religious people are fucking stupid

The Poo has redeemed itself

>God Emperor Trump is now real
>Meme magic confirmed
KEK WILLS IT

they smell like armpits, have small purple dicks and think they're the best
they're practically your long lost cousins.

Trump is your last hope.

>chaos candidate
>captain chaos
>god of rage
and now
>hindu god

How many more title will he get?

>your ID has most of the letters in the word AUTISM

Do you fucktards seriously not realize it's photoshopped?
It's real.
twitter.com/vishnuhindusena/status/730106248423571457
twitter.com/vishnuhindusena/status/730107495444668417

third post turd post

linking to a twitter account (that also looks fake) doesn't make them not fake. They are CLEARLY photoshopped. I was thinking about voting for Trump but seeing this kind of desperation among his supporters makes me think otherwise.

>he's so autistic he sees autism everywhere

Fuck the CHinks

this is the indian century

By the power of Kek

India has been raped and plundered by muslim invasion forces for 1000 years.

So they are the first to understand why you should fear the muslims.

HE IS GROWING STRONGER

But is this a step up or a step down from a sexdoll ?

What a pathetic idol.

WE WUZ KALKI N SHEEEEEITTTTT

Trump needs to stop pooing in loo now to keep their support.

memes leaking into the world, THE EMPEROR, thanks to our shitposting memes, has been elevated to GOD in the default shit country.

say it with me GOD EMPEROR.

they were doing great living together with muslims before the british came and fucked the sultans, the mughals and the rajs out of their power.

They're Hindu nationalists who really hate Muslims

I believe there's also a group of Pakistani Christians that love Farage for the same reason. They just hate Muslims

It's really India we have to thank for protecting Asia for a millennium.

If the Hindu wasn't able to tank the brunt of the islamic invasions, you would be having islamic Thailand, islamic Vietnam, and maybe even a China with huge and serious muslim problems today.

Meme magic isn't real.

BEFORE WE CLOSE THE BORDERS, THEY CAN COME IN WITH THE LAST WAVE. THEN IT'S DONE.

>Trump is literally becoming an avatar of Vishnu like Hitler
My Little America Can't Be This Great!

We have shifted the Overton window so far we are creating strange new Gods

IT'S REAL Y

>they were doing great living together
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/islamic-invasion-of-india-the-greatest-genocide-in-history/
Sure thing Achmed.

The Hindu was able to live side by side with the Buddist.
But muslims? No one can survive that type of cancer.

First, sorta rare, and second, basically this. India hates muslims with a passion, which is unsurprising because there's like 170 million of them in India.

Go to bed, Stefan.

yfw the entire world unite to remove kebab

Boa please

your day will come normie

you have to go back

Are you now a
a) #CruzMissile, or
b) #Clintoris?

So... they want him to stop Islam? That's why they are worshiping him?

My world is being turned upside down, here.

They're not worshiping him.

>The nationalists like nationalists

wow who knew

The dude in that picture was a poo loo all along

youtu.be/Y7f3gPZG8xQ
Welcome to the club

>source is from a literal anti-islam blog
>literal cherry picks from parts of history and utilization of buzzwords on the title to further demonize muslims and protect the whites.
before the british came the mughal empire literally has the highest GDP of the world.
The nizams were the richest people on the indian subcontinent and had plenty of hindus and sikhs citizens underneath their rule.
It was a real comfy place until pale yurop fucks came in and decided to make it great again (for themselves) by enslaving everyone that's non white.

muslims see hindus as devil worshippers. they must convert or die.

B U I L D L O O
U
I
L
D
L
O
O

>They just hate Muslims

Pretty much the entire world hates muslims, at this stage. Only Eurocucks and SJW's actually like those fucking barbarians.

Nationalism is bad for india.

Because ""India"" shouldn't fucking exist in the first place.

The south asians lived in empires that were ruled over by monarchs for millennias and swearing loyalty to a king of some sort is the only way for them to properly function. Compare india before the british years and afterwards, It's like a nation reached utopia and boom everything collapsed and turned to a literal shithole that you know now.

Democracy is the most cancerous thing that ever hit "India". They need to reinstate the Maharajas back to unite the people. Ghandi is fucking wrong and he deserved a lot more than just an assassination.

HE
IS
GROWING
STRONGER

MEME AND HINDU MAGIC COMBINING BOYS

Bindi is a bright dot of red colour applied in the center of the forehead close to the eyebrow worn in Indian Subcontinent. Bindu is known as the third eye chakra and is linked to the pineal gland.

Traditionally, the area between the eyebrows is said to be the sixth chakra, ajna, the seat of "concealed wisdom," mystical awakening or enlightenment, clairvoyant perception, and higher states of consciousness.

Basically Trump is a wise and visionary leader

I will never make fun of India again.

May God Emperor Trump bless them with plumbing.

neo pol is kinda retarded and kinda jewy

Poo in loo respect +1

OP's not too far off the mark

huffingtonpost.in/2016/03/03/donald-trump-hindus_n_9371408.html

>Greatest ally

you want to know why indians are so big on trump?
because they think he's the future kingof the world. He has this charisma that reminds them of royalty.

remember, indians do not swear loyalty to their country, their flag or their Land. They swear their loyalty to their king.

Without a king to guide them they become selfish and anarchistic. Thus the reason why they shit on the streets.

You must have seen hinuds worshipping a black stump like thing. Do you know what that is? Its their "god's" dick. These retards worship a big black dick, think monkeys, snakes, cows, elephants are gods. and drink cow piss "because its holy".

>It was a real comfy place
Tell that to the Buddists and Hindu who were genocided in Pakistan and Afganistan.

Based
I almost feel bad for telling you disgusting subhumans to use a loo and clean the rotting corpses off the streets
Almost

Fuck off Paki. Noone cares about some goatfucker's opinion.

>missing the joke

you have failed the test

mohammad prayed to a lingam actually

theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/12/police-officer-accidentally-explodes-grenade-in-pakistan-court

Fuck you dumbfuck, i've had enough with your dumb shit. If indians worships every single anti muslim in existence they would've sucked modi's dick and listened to him when he told indians to stop shitting all over the place.

Anyway, wanna make India great again? Someone tell Trump to mention India in one of his rallies and make him say what an awful place it is and how he wants it to look like, you know, no street shitting, clean ganges, clean food etc.
I bet India will smell better in an overnight if he does that.

It's enough to just murder every muslim in Asia and Europe, you don't belong there to begin with. You are a destructive cancer that kills other cultures.

really this is the best you could find?
read the article fucktard. it was not a grenade, it was a blasting cap. you think a grenade went off and only injured people?
why are indians so fucking autistic?

TRUMP WILL MAKE INDIA USE TOILETS

Good for you.

awwww come on pol, the poor fucks are trying. Give them a break, their only crime is being filthy and poor. Theyve been getting fucked by muslim mongols for 700 years

You're a fucking child that doesnt know how people work in real life because you're too busy playing video games rather than giving a shit about other people's cultures and history.

You parrot things rather than having your own opinion on political issues.

"A policeman in Pakistan accidentally exploded a bomb in an anti-terrorism court after attempting to demonstrate a grenade detonator to the judge."
"Constable Liaquat Ali was injured by the blast moments after he assured the judge that the piece of evidence had been disarmed.

Court assistant Shoaib Ahmed was also hurt by shrapnel wounds to his hand and head, while the judge fell off his chair, witnesses said."

Oh I get it, you can't read.

wow malaysia is killing it.

>we muslim dindu noffin

Based Indians - MAGA hat the Taj Mahal immediately -

Maximum-autismo-Mike shitting up another thread worse than a designating shitting street. I wish they would use my suggestion of range banning your shitty country.

Tell me, is it halal to kill children before you rape them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Peshawar_school_massacre

Both you and the fucking indians need to reinstate your monarchs. Bangladesh too.
Otherwise you'd think you're the king of the world thus explaining your absolute arrogance.

Absolutely 0 humility to anyone for fucks sake.

>You parrot things rather than having your own opinion on political issues.

ain't that what muslims do with the quaran?

its a sensationalized version. even BBC has went to shit.

this same shit was posted on reddit.
reddit.com/r/nottheonion/comments/4ea3hm/police_constable_shows_judge_how_grenade_works/

its bullshit and not what happened.

Here is what really happend:
reddit.com/r/nottheonion/comments/4ea3hm/police_constable_shows_judge_how_grenade_works/d1yb50a

Now stop shitposting and go rehydrate with some cow piss.