Women who show off their tits in public shouldn't complain when they're groped. Agree or disagree?

Women who show off their tits in public shouldn't complain when they're groped. Agree or disagree?

Let's turn this on it's head, if you happened to be topless in public, would you like any old woman to come up and grope you?

Not the same thing

it's exactly the same thing

please cut ur dick off

Disagree. I'm not so sexually suppressed that I need to grope every woman I see on the sidewalk. Also I think it's hotter when you work for it. It's not really hot if everyone gets to grope them

What a shitty bait thread

>sexually suppressed
rationalize way harder

People who display their smartphones in public shouldn't complain if it's stolen.

Great idea, I'd love a bash at that!

it's, like, exactly the same thing ?

You can't grope a stripper in a strip club. Same rules apply to streets.

People who park their cars in public spaces shouldn't complain when they're stolen.

>Rationalizing on the internet

No shit. If they're gonna show off they're tits, they should expect people to grope them. Its just human nature. Whether or not they want people to grope them is a different story, but it should be expected as they most likely will be groped.

Men who wear expensive business suits in puplic shouldn't complain when they're mugged.

Yes wanna fuck old women

but they're not asking for it OP

Difference is I'm a strapping young man.

Men who drive expensive cars in public shouldn't complain when they're stolen. Agree/disagree?

if you're a straight guy and you look good and go out in public you should expect gay men to molest you. You may not want that to happen but it should be expected.

Absolutely

Women that bring delicious children in public should nite complain when I eat them.

They're pretty much asking for it as soon as they take they take their top off.

This feminist "Equal Rights" movement makes me laugh out loud.

Keep showing off your tits and I'll keep snapping pictures

It isn't that hard. Show some restraint.

Morans, you're supposed to post more pics of topless/nude girls in public.

so if you, as a straight man, go to a nude beach with your girlfriend you should have no problem with men groping your girlfriend and gay men dropping to their knees and sucking you off? Right?

Top vote

Are you literally 12?

It is you fucking retard.

God, how did the American education system fail us so badly?

Your mom should've done the world a favour and aborted you

i would have no problem with that desu

Shut the fuck up and post outdoor girls

but you are not the OP

Go on...

I am ops conscience.I am ashamed to be such a huge faggot.

Why would you go to a nude beach with your gf tho

Disagree. However, they shouldn't be at all surprised when their breach of public decency and the basic understandings of civility draw responses from other enemies of civilization which also breach public decensy and basic civility.

In other words: it's not right if you get groped, but then, neither were you.

No. However, they shouldn't complain if people stare.

I'd personally be too much of a coward to do it myself, but still say yes. Absolutely agree.
I've never been topless in public (unless you count being at the beach to be in public; I suppose you mean like in the middle of a city or something) so yeah, I wouldn't mind. Hell, if I was mindless enough to walk around half-naked in the middle of the city, I would expect to get in trouble with the police in the first place, so "old women" should be rather easy to deal with. Easier to run away from, anyway.

I really don't think it's that hard (or unreasonable to ask) for men to not assault a nude woman. That said, I don't see anything horrifically wrong with snapping pictures unless they explicitly ask you not to.

agreed

Just because it's publicly visible dosnt mean everyone has the right to come up and touch it. Most people would get pissed off if random strangers started feeling their hair, neck or face. Why would breasts be different

It's illegal to take pictures of people without permission topless or not

All I have of her, but there's this...

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Bullshit.

They can sue in civil court if you publish their photo without their permission in a non-news journal.

Otherwise there is no law about taking pictures of people -- unless it's through their window into their house.

But that's wrong.

FALSE! The bare breast is a goodness. No one needs drumbeat asses mitten-grabbing and finger-poking!

I'm UK where it is illegal to record people in public. Still most people don't like random strangers taking pictures of them so it is immoral

Yeah! Morans!

>no tits to grab

It is entirely legal to make recordings of any person in a public place in the UK.

Honestly old woman groping and generally molesting me in public places is fucked up. I hate it. Drunk milfs and gilfs are horrid things

Disagree. They shouldn't complain when they get eye-fucked to hell, that's fair play, but lookin' ain't touchin'.

Don't be a bunch of spergs

If a woman wants to get her tit's out in public, good for her. You can compliment the tittys, tell her she's so brave for getting the tittys out, anything to encourage further tittys for our enjoyment.

DO NOT TOUCH THE TITTYS WITHOUT PERMISSION.

This will cause her to put the tittys away. Not what we are going for.

MODS!

Unless you suspect a crime or it's for your own protection it isn't. You can't even write people's actions down on paper without due course.

Well when I said any old woman, I meant any woman at all, even the ones you don't find attractive.

disagree. you're a piece of shit.

>spergs
How old are you, 13?

Do you are scrutinizing based on gender?

I don't think there would be a problem even if you took a photo through their window. If you are in a public space or your own property then you are allowed to take photos of whatever you please, even if that thing is a persons window.

And when you have taken the picture, legaly, then you own it and are allowed to do whatever you want with it. Even if someone in the picture says no, it is still your's to post online or what have you.

He was in a thread a few days ago, too -- being a real fucking fag. I think he was dressed in women's clothing that he supposedly stole and calling people 'sperg'.

Yeah and once the gays become a majority and start groping people en mass, everyone in this thread will be in the weekly anti grope walks.

Of course. Otherwise every public tourist photo (where you cant help but get other people in the picture) would be criminally punishable. Ridiculous

This
Also applies to all of you

The woman looks 35. wtf?? You people are idiots

Why do all these free the titty girls always have shit tiny titties.

Because they're jealous of their friends who keep complaining about men ogling their big tits.
Now these women too, get to complain about some guy staring at their tits.

Ever since women made going topless a feminist issue, I started taking pictures of their tits at these events.

I love watching the hundreds of men these women get treated like a piece of meat by hundreds of men

It's a sobering reminder of how women really are perceived by men

agreed, fucking cunts bring it on themselves

>being this bait

This would imply that man don't have any self control, so i strongly disagree. Real men can wait until the roofies kick in

considering every woman I've met has touched me without asking permission first, I don't see how they can complain if a man touches them

really, every woman you've ever met..

In difference to men the female breasts are more sensible.
You cant compare the breasts of a man to those of a woman, at least not from a medical point of view.

Why the fuck do these events not happen in my city?

I'd show up and "support" these ladies...

Disagree.

If women weren't grouped when they show their tits in public, I would be able to see an order of magnitude more tits. I want to live in a society where I could go to the mall and see cute girls walking around topless with no fucks given.

Every time a man groups a topless woman is a step away from that society.

Dude if you want to see girls topless just go to a rock concert in the burning sun

Tits or get the fuck out

Do you mean sensitive?
I mean I've met many a bright woman, but even their tits aren't sensible.

You want my 30 year old hairy moobs?
Also how did I ever claim to be female in that post?

Yes please, send us your moobs!

as far as i know from my medicine lecture, womans breasts are way more sensetive than the male counterparts.

This.
>I'll never grope a woman again.

I don't disbelieve you on that, I was remarking on the word sensible, I've never seen a pair of tits show good sense or sound judgement on their own, it's usually the owner of said tits who do that.

There isn't anything wrong with a man being topless in public, whore.

Tits or GTFO.

>Not sure if newfag or oldfag...

Nah, I don't want to.
Still a guy here.

This is a really good point.

>Still a guy here.
You argue like a woman.

You know the rules, whore.

Laws, of course, vary by jurisdiction, but in the US, while you can take a picture in public (no expectation of privacy) you'd need a model release signed by anybody identifiable in your picture before publishing it -- Exception: news images.

Your face is an oldfag

I've been told so in the past, still have a beard and a penis I grew on my own though.
No as I said earlier, I'm not going to share my moobs.

It's not all about you and your wants though -- some of us want to live in a society where we can cop free feels.

How can you be so selfish?

No it usually isn't...

no it's not. women and men are not the same. why don't you go suck Andrea Dworkin's clit some more you faggot.

I say that if they are high quality tits, like those in the initial picture, they should hold their hands out to receive cum. It's only polite.