Ask homeless chan anything

Ask homeless chan anything

how do you have internet service and a phone?

Literally came to ask this

Well most homeless people have phones it's to make sure we are safe.

Internet is everywhere.

Tits or gtfo

when people call you, do you say no one is home?

I don't have tits user.

do it faggot

Your outside looks suspiciously alot like my inside.

I don't have a phone service i use Skype and Google hangout if i need to call someone.

who sucked your neck?

I sometimes stay at people's houses for sexual favors.

kek

we'll be the judge of that

You want to find a place to live?

But I don't user
Of course user

how do people even become homeless. i hear alot of this drug or trouble at home shit, but i never really get how you cant just get shitty job and live in a shity apartment until shit gets better

Well im actully a felon most people know that about me and I been looking for work.

what are you doing to achieve that user?
I'm not asking to just make fun out of you...i know what it is to be homeless and i don't like to see people on the same situation.

Right now it's dealing with the three years until my charges get sponged.

and you cant get work as a felon ? im not from the us so im not familiar with the hyper capitalist ways of social order.

Almost impossible and the jobs that do are usually full.

where do you live?

Stay at peoples houses for sexual favors you must not be very good if you remain homeless.

Kansas city (again)

Its more complicated than you think .

Oogle

Foundry near me hires felons, $15 an hour is what they claim is starting wage

What do you mean you don't have tits? There has to be something there.

Yeah jobs like that are great but are usually full and it's a waiting game.

o your riddled with stds i get it.

I don't have anything mate I'm trans.

please explain

I'll still grope your titties user

No I get tested once a week by the hospital for free.

I'm clean.

Are you an outlaw? Rebel? Or nigger puncher?

Nah im nothing like that im just in a bad situation.

Not right now, they are desperate for help (the reason they are offering $15 as starting)

Why are you homeless? How old are you?

You can get killed or raped easily around here. Sex trafficking is also a really big thing here so it's really spooky to be out at night.

Have you ever had sex with someone for money?

Alot of shit it's a long story that I don't really wanna type it out.

Few times but I usually get super depressed afterwards and cut myself afterwards.

Have you been dumpster diving yet?

Yeah I dumpster dive but never for food.

i have no questions but i came here to tell you to git gud pleb

Gg

I see.

Well, I'm 21 as well, and will most likely be homeless too next year, if that will make you feel better that there are people like you / will be like you.

So anyway, are you working (real job) or what.... just living on the street? If so... how is it?

How much food for a bj

One hot dog

I only do it for money never for food.

Won't do it for awhile due to being jumped.

Only money, ok, whats the going rate

Is suicide an option?

OP...you just don't take the shit that today is and forget about the future. You can change your life user...the felony stuff, you done what you done and that is the past now...I had some luck and i went to work to change my life, and i can say things you change. Remember that all that is happening are making you stronger, and never forget what you've been through when looking at people that are in the same place as you now...one day you will be in a better position, so be responsible...I wish i had more than just words to give you, but that's all i have as it is...so endure and survive as you build a better future for you OP.

would you like to take a long road trip and relocate to another state out in the middle of nowhere? I can save up and get you a new identity. You can start fresh.

Hey cops

Yes I think about it constantly

Not happening currently

>sponged

Tits and stamp!

Yup

Well, this may be futile, but i'll tell you anyway. I have a philosophy: I always think that if someone loves you (or cares about you) you will always have a reason to go on. So, my advise is to search for someone who's kind to you and let yourself to be loved. Sorry for bad grammar

I hope things get better for you.

My life really sucked when I was younger. I nearly died many times due to recklessness because I didn't care about living. Now things are awesome beyond belief. Your life can turn around too. Just keep pushing.

Hang in there

I gotta go but if you wanna talk to me add me on kik

Tomok0

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Do you suck dick?

If i gave you a fresh start what would you do with it?

>tfw will never adopt a homeless tranny