Gore/Rekt thread ill start

Gore/Rekt thread ill start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBtjfZ3raQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=SngYwMsxJ4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Help

damn. what did that guy do?

and some have the gall to wonder why we want them niggas to get banished back to afrika

Nice one

bump

I haven't seen a SINGLE one video in the fuckin internet that shows a nigger square an honest, 1v1, no friends jumping in, bragging of cheap shots fight. EVER. I'm sure that doesn't exist.

Probably not

bumperino

Death to all niggers

This
Fuck niggers

Death to niggers? I got you bae yolo 420 blaze it faggit

No other offerings? I shall offer another.

Dumping 1/many

nooice

that's the most satisfying one yet

Equality motherfucker

Holy sheet, da hero with the dozen!

I humbly submit my 3rd

4th

One of my personal favs, so much detail to look over.

story?

Its a ritual in africa or india i think
They throw those bodies in the open and let vultures eat their corpses

Some african culture chops up the dead and feeds them to wildlife with celebration. Think lion king circle of life extremism.

zomfg xD I cant

oh yea the death tower.
never seen it preformed, creepy

Damn, I hate kids.... but I prefer ruining their life with truths about vaccines and steel beams. Over too quickly that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBtjfZ3raQ4

is this rekt enough?

Sky burial.

Spread it all for me baby...

all the keks

whats the backstory on this

I've seen too much, leave or......

what. what even happened here. napalm?

Maximum overkek

Post more or no balls!

youtube.com/watch?v=SngYwMsxJ4U

Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?

moar/sauce!

Getting tired, might take a nap.

is it gay to fap to this? also nice dubs.

You can't go, you have to keep the wheel turning.

It was a shitty pun. TIREd

And this fucking nigger kid is being tried as an adult and faces up to 20 years in prison. Thank fucking God. Keep these literally violent gorillas locked up in cages.

Why are the bodies white and the butcher black? Why would they have to cut the meat up for vultures??

Elevator twofer t'friday.

2ed

Nerve gas

Sky burial is one of three principal ways that Tibetans traditionally return their dead to the earth. The two others are cremation and ''water burial.''

Wood was so scarce in the mountainous desert of Tibet that burning a corpse was a reserved for people of stature. Poor people who could not afford cremation or sky burial typically dropped a body into a river.

Today all three methods are still used, and popularity varies by region. In towns with access to a river, ''water burial'' is now often performed by cutting a corpse into small pieces that will disappear into the mouths of fish.

Someone forgot how to breathe properly.

Damn. This hurts my brain.

Why the victim is so calm? Is he druged, exhausted, mentally escaped?

It's a Tibetan Sky Burial.

WTF? Story?

Actually interesting to know, probably gonna wiki that later. Any connection with stereotypical viking funerals? Back to nature? Or just pure evolution RNG?

Image for people who were curious about this thread, but not for them.

not true such things exist
there are 2 videos in particular
1 - when nigger was fighting ninja kid with autism (half his size)
2 - there was one video with a fair fight in a parking lot.
ofc those 2 videos are when the niggers win, all other rare situations when there is fair fight with a nigger ends by destruction and humiliation of said nigger

If that shit bounced off the wall and hit the bitch in the face, omfg how fucking awesome would that be.

my sides have left the galaxy

Its a ritual that is thought to have come about due to the scarcity of wood in areas so high above sea level as burning bodies on pyres or burying them in tough mountain rock is almost impossible.

I really, really don't understand what going on in these gifs.

ultimate cuckold

niggers

Good. Fucking thieves deserved it

shit lol

Tru

+1 to my collection.

Hahaha, 10/10 use

pic..... um.... I'm running out.

story?

Why would you start with the asscheeks?

FUCK YEA lol

But real gorillas never get to leave the cages they are put in why should it be any different for these creatures? just sayin

white bois cant fight

My guess? It would be the best "1st" cut, given its a celebratory ceremony. You wouldn't want to start a party off with a little ear.

fucking brazil for sure

>white bois cant fight

Shits a 4v1 dumbass. White boy drops the first, and the other 3 IMMEDIATLY jump in. are YOU autistic?

And this is why I'm moving to a white state in a white city so my kids never have to deal with these apes.

probably accepted. drug guys probably this those kind of shit daily so they know what is gonna happen and they are being recorded, so dont die like a pussy.

fucking dirty sand peasant punches like a mong. il knock him out and make him eat my fucking shit

>HE DINDU NUFFIN
>IT wAs a MisUNDAstandinG
>TheY WernT UsiNg No VioLANCe