Wanna fap to this asian slut I fucked?

Wanna fap to this asian slut I fucked?

moar?

She was super fucking tight. Tried to fuck her asshole but just wouldn't fit. Ended up nutting in her mouth. Was so nice!

anyone here lurking?

How did you meet her? Seems like you both live in Asia from the background of the pic on the right.
But nonetheless, post moar anyways.

Literally billions of chinks like her, nothing special.

No

met her when i was teaching english in asia. super chill girl and a lot of fun to be with. and amazing in bed. best blowjob I've ever had. and she gave me rim jobs just out of no where. was a bit surprised lol

>and amazing in bed. best blowjob I've ever had.

How old is she? I didn't know asians could be that wild.
And keep posting.

how would u like to fuck her bro?

Missionary sucking on her tits.

28 or so now. yeah she is such a kinky girl. tried to stick her finger up my ass too while she was jerking me. wasn't a fan of that to be honest. rim job was surprisingly nice though! she also loves sucking dick and wanted me to gag her with it.

u jerking to her bro? rate her outta 10?

I would fuck her by calling ICE

>u jerking to her bro? rate her outta 10?

I'm actually on nofap. I'm just using this thread to test myself. It's incredible how hard my dick can be after 2 weeks of not fapping.

I would give her a solid 7/10, but sex wise she seems like a 9/10. Any more nudes?

I bet her pussy reeks of kimchi. Post pussy or gtfo

Moar pics and stories . Asian girls like to rim

>u jerking to her bro?

what a fucking flaming homo.

you don't know this chick faggot, you grabbed some pics online and that's it.

she lives in Asia… so point.

want more of her guys?

Nasty

She does not look like a slut. She looks like a sweet girl who would not appreciate you posting your intimate photos.

white knight.

like her nigger friend too? wanna see her in a bikini? her nigger tits are so nice.